PDA

View Full Version : IGN Slip something?

DarrenMcLeod
02-09-2002, 08:19 PM
I just read something on IGN Insider, that shocked me. In the latest edition of the Barnburner. Under the games he's looking forward to, he puts for number 5: 5. Mario Golf (GCN)

MARIO GOLF FOR GAMECUBE? Has that been officially announced? No.

This leads us to two different possibilities. Chris Carle either wants it to come out, or possibly heard about it coming to cube from Fran or Matt, and thought it was out in the public. The latter is a bit far-fetched... but who knows.

DaGamingMasta
02-09-2002, 08:40 PM
If it's true i'm going to get it it is a great golf game but when i get

my PS2 i might get instead Hot Shots Golf 3 they both make Golf

fun and interesting but i would have to compare them both but i

would probably choose Mario because of the characters. I hope

each one will have seperate and funny responses that could get

alot of buyers to buy mario but it's all up to them.

Yoda9864
02-09-2002, 08:41 PM
Meh, to tell you the truth, I don't really care cause I don't like golf games. Quite interesting none the less.

BreakABone
02-09-2002, 10:37 PM
Well I thought you were referring to IGN making reference to the fact that Nintendo might be working on 2 different Mario games.. one like Sunshine and one cel-shaded

gekko
02-10-2002, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by DarrenMcLeod
I just read something on IGN Insider, that shocked me. In the latest edition of the Barnburner. Under the games he's looking forward to, he puts for number 5: 5. Mario Golf (GCN)

MARIO GOLF FOR GAMECUBE? Has that been officially announced? No.

This leads us to two different possibilities. Chris Carle either wants it to come out, or possibly heard about it coming to cube from Fran or Matt, and thought it was out in the public. The latter is a bit far-fetched... but who knows.

It's games he's looking forward to, doesn't mean they exist. I could be looking forward to a new Excitebike, doesn't mean it's officially announced, or being made. It would be an assumption on his part, a game he really wants is Mario Golf for GC.

I wouldn't let it go farther than that.

Perfect Stu
02-10-2002, 01:19 PM
Hot Shots Golf is going to own...and I'm getting that the day it comes out in March for PS2, but I wouldn't mind picking up Mario Golf 2 as well...

Innnnteresting...

The_Dunadan
02-10-2002, 03:29 PM
i don't like sports games anyway. wait, i don't BUY sports games anyway. i don't see paying that much money for a game that will update and get better every year, ya know? not that in to sports other than hockey either. um....*jumps into box* *hops away in it*

designated_GM3R
02-12-2002, 04:46 PM
i don't see paying that much money for a game that will update and get better every year, ya know?
lol