PDA

View Full Version : Good games coming out this summer

DarkDemonic726
05-08-2003, 03:31 PM
My B-day is this summer (Aug 4th) and I'm trying to decided what I could get. Are there any good games coming out in July or August I could get? I'm thinking about Silent Hill 3 but I'm not very good with survival horror games.

DarkMaster
05-08-2003, 04:13 PM
Unlimited Saga comes out in June or July. Thats an rpg made by Squaresoft. Besides that and Silent Hill 3, I dont think there's too much coming out this summer. Check ebgames.com and look through their release date lists for July and August

Stonecutter
05-08-2003, 04:34 PM
.........................Right.

Maybe you might want to wait until it's actually close to your birthday before you start worring about this.

It's something I like to call rational thought.

Perfect Stu
05-08-2003, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Stonecutter
.........................Right.

Maybe you might want to wait until it's actually close to your birthday before you start worring about this.

It's something I like to call rational thought.

dude, you really have to get over your self-superiority thing...all this crap about you being a 'real gamer' and finding a way to criticize people's posts...

Shiz
05-08-2003, 05:22 PM
yeah stone cutter seems like a bitch to me...howd he make a mod?stu is cool though...good mod

TheGame
05-08-2003, 05:27 PM
temper temper... no bashing other members. :D

Bad Religion
05-08-2003, 05:57 PM
he's just a miserable Cubs fan.... oh wait, I'm a miserable Mets fan :D

bobcat
05-08-2003, 06:07 PM
He kind of has a point though, but maybe he was a bit too direct :unsure:

GameMaster
05-08-2003, 07:06 PM
Let's turn this thread of hostile feelings into a quilt of friendship. :)

Stonecutter
05-08-2003, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by bobcat
He kind of has a point though, but maybe he was a bit too direct :unsure:

Exactly. I do have a point. It's pointless to worry about something as trivial as a birthday present 3 months in advance.

Too direct? what's wrong with being direct.

Originally posted by Perfect Stu

dude, you really have to get over your self-superiority thing...all this crap about you being a 'real gamer' and finding a way to criticize people's posts...

Hey. Reality check. This is the internet. I CANT STAND stupidity in real life and I have to deal with it all the time. I don't HAVE to deal with it on the internet so I choose not to. That was a stupid post and I gave my response. I don't hold any biases. If DarkDemonic comes back with a good post on his next one and I am interested in commenting I will do so. I thought some of Tarkan's stuff was pretty moronic but we get alone fine in most other posts, even if we don't agree. Same with bad religion.

Anyone who knows "internet me" (the guys from GCC, bab, bond and a few other guys and you from discussions we've had in other topics) know that as long as you've got a half way decent point I can make a good comment on it. When I sense stupidity as I did in this post I become condescending. Deal with it.

Originally posted by Shiz

yeah stone cutter seems like a bitch to me...howd he make a mod?

Yeah, and people can barely understand half your posts because you cant ****ing type and have no concept of punctuation.

I'm not a mod, despite what the title says. I don't have moderator powers (actually, I might, I've never tried to use them and until neo or an admin tells me that I can I won't) I'm a staff writer and when the actual site comes up you'll see I'm a damn good writer.

earthbound629
05-08-2003, 08:09 PM
O.K..I am trying to be a nice person and stop you all from argueing.But the original topic was Summer games for ps2, i personally think you should be buying sould caliber 2. (If you like fighting games of-course)

DarkDemonic726
05-08-2003, 08:48 PM
I'm not actually worrying about it. I was just curious what games were coming out that might be good.

Perfect Stu
05-08-2003, 09:18 PM
listen, Stone...I agree with you about the stupidity...but this was a harmless question. Maybe he just wants a little insight on any big summer releases? I don't think he's too 'worried' about it...and I don't see the blatant stupidity in it either.

bobcat
05-09-2003, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Stonecutter
Exactly. I do have a point. It's pointless to worry about something as trivial as a birthday present 3 months in advance.

Too direct? what's wrong with being direct.

Nothing most of the time. It depends on the individual. I'm direct, but not all the time. There's a time and a place to be direct. Not saying you shouldn't be direct coz u r u.

But I see your point, but maybe the person asking the question took it in an offensive way. I dunno