PDA

View Full Version : Super Mario Advance 2 : Super Mario World Preview

Joeiss
02-09-2002, 07:09 PM
To see my SMA:2 review, click on the link...

http://www.gametavern.net/news/EpEFkAEAkkjLQpCMbh.shtml

... and for the lazy people, here it is :

Super Mario Advance 2 : Super Mario World
Feb. 9/02
A long time ago, in a generation far, far away, the pioneer game for the Super NES sent shockwaves through the video game world. This game featured everybody's favourite plumber duo, in a large world of obstacles and enemies. This game, was Super Mario World. Now we get to relive the excitement of a game that is ten years old, and is on millions of gamers' top ten game lists.

This game is now being ported to the Game Boy Advance. The title's name is Super Mario Advance 2 : Super Mario World (SMA:2 for short). Mario and Luigi return in this game, along with their trusted dinosaur buddy, Yoshi. The game has a massive universe, 96 levels in 9 different worlds. This means a lot of playing time for us Mario fans.

This game is jam-packed with many items and tasks that the brothers have to use and go through. They have to collect switches to make blocks in the levels. The world-famous cape returns to let Mario and Luigi fly to reach pipes and ledges that are up high in the levels. And Luigi will even be able to jump higher than Mario! This just proves who eats less pasta and is in better shape!

Mario and Luigi have to rescue Princess Toadstool from the horrific, monstrous Bowser (aka. King Koopa). The plumber brothers go on a quest through many worlds and fight many enemies. The bosses are the Koopalings, Wendy O., Iggy, Larry, Ludwig Von, Lemmy, Morton Jr., and Roy. Can Mario and Luigi defeat the Koopa family? Or will they fall short of their common task of saving Mario's lover. You will get to decide their fate when the game is released in North America in a couple of days.

DimHalo
02-11-2002, 11:00 AM
I love that Mario! I told my mom to go buy it, hopefully she will get me one too.

Ginkasa
02-11-2002, 03:34 PM
Shouldn't this go in the GBA forum :hmm:

Ironfoot
02-11-2002, 03:35 PM
Yes, I think it should.

Kitana85
02-11-2002, 06:27 PM
ooooooooohhhh, I can't wait!!

Joeiss
02-11-2002, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Link1130
Shouldn't this go in the GBA forum :hmm:

WTF? Where did I post this? Wasn't it in the news/reviews forum???