PDA

View Full Version : This is just Weird

BreakABone
05-05-2003, 07:24 PM
Well, IGn Ps2 and IGn Cube have both updated with confirmation that MGS 3 will be shown at e3, but I find it odd that it's on the Cube site, I mean coming to the Ps2 is pretty much a given, but the GCN... hmm.. we will see in a week or so.

http://cube.ign.com/articles/400/400780p1.html

DeathsHand
05-05-2003, 07:40 PM
IGN cube also updated when the PS2 guys made a list of things they'd like to see in MGS3... although at the time I thought maybe they were doing that because of the rumors of what exactly the Metal Gear game on NGC would be... But now it's been confirmed that it's a remake so it's strange that they still update on a MGS3 story.... Maybe NGC will get a version of that as well...

DarkMaster
05-05-2003, 07:45 PM
ign cube has made updates on articles that ps2 has made before. they usually do it when the ps2 article is somewhat related to gcn and/or they might have a lack of gcn-only updates for that day.

either way, we'll just wait and see

Perfect Stu
05-05-2003, 10:05 PM
The news was printed on IGN cube (and IGN PS2) simply because the game has not been announced for any system yet.

It's not weird, it actually makes a lot of sense...if you want to know why the XBox guys didn't print it, ask them....