PDA

View Full Version : New Jampack has Silent Hill 3 demo

DarkMaster
05-04-2003, 06:25 PM
I picked up the new jampack today after seeing there was a SH3 demo on it. I played it as soon as I got home. Let me tell you, SH3 is simply the sickest game I've ever witnessed. Nothing even compares to it. Some scenes are just utterly horrible and disturbing. And it's not just because of the endless mounds of gore, it's because of the way its presented. Just....frightening. I didn't finish the entire demo because apparently it ends after so much play time, and I took my time playing. You get to use a different array of weapons (including machine gun :)), as well as visit a few different areas and watch a few cutscenes in the demo. The graphics are just as amazing as you've seen in screenshots. Character models are extremly detailed, and the atmosphere is awesome.

I could get into more detail, but I advise you go play the demo for yourself. The jampack also contains demos of amplitude, primal, war of the monsters, and some others. As well as videos of Jak II, Syphon Filter: Omega Strain, and NBA Street Vol. 2.

Perfect Stu
05-04-2003, 08:34 PM
how's the Jak II video? :)

bobcat
05-05-2003, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by DarkMaster
I picked up the new jampack today after seeing there was a SH3 demo on it. I played it as soon as I got home. Let me tell you, SH3 is simply the sickest game I've ever witnessed. Nothing even compares to it. Some scenes are just utterly horrible and disturbing. And it's not just because of the endless mounds of gore, it's because of the way its presented. Just....frightening. I didn't finish the entire demo because apparently it ends after so much play time, and I took my time playing. You get to use a different array of weapons (including machine gun :)), as well as visit a few different areas and watch a few cutscenes in the demo. The graphics are just as amazing as you've seen in screenshots. Character models are extremly detailed, and the atmosphere is awesome.

I could get into more detail, but I advise you go play the demo for yourself. The jampack also contains demos of amplitude, primal, war of the monsters, and some others. As well as videos of Jak II, Syphon Filter: Omega Strain, and NBA Street Vol. 2.

Can't wait for SH3 :D

DarkMaster
05-05-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Perfect Stu
how's the Jak II video? :)
very nice. it was quite long and I hadnt seen it before on the internet