PDA

View Full Version : Saw my first Pal Rappy

gekko
04-27-2003, 09:27 AM
I was searching for that bastard for 3 hours on Friday. For the WHITILL section ID it drops a Red Partisan, and I needed a new partisan. So of course, I'm playing with a good friend of mine who is also a HUmar and who I converted to partisans (from swords) was back at level 20 (we're now late 80s, early 90s after a week). Well we're running through the forest, and the damn Pal Rappy drops. :eek:

We kill it, hit it when we get up and I'm right on top of the box, hitting A, but I'm doing a combo :( So he grabbed it. :( Even worse, it had 30% Native.

So I head offline, Fake in Yellow quest to do the pipe trick. After about 15 minutes, one falls. I can't believe my eyes. I didn't know the pipe trick even worked :D So I carefully lure all the other Rappies over to me and kill them, leaving he final showdown with me and Pal Rappy. I kill the thing, and nail it when it gets back up. Dimate? Dimate? OMG! :mad:

So I head into the next room with 7. I'm going along, about 3 minutes later I lay another pipe and then I notice another one fell. Wow! My lucky day.... :( Meseta, granted it drops 1500, it's still just money. So I try again, and again, and again, for another hour and a half, with no luck.

A few hours later I try again, for close to 40 minutes and one drops. I was literally setting the last pipe and was going to give up and play online, when one fell. And, you guessed it, the little bastard dropped Meseta. So I head into the next room, and after only a few tries, another falls. I'm shocked, I quickly kill it, and awaits it's ressurection. I nail the group of Rappies who gets up, a couple rares fall. El Rappy drops me the Flowen's Sword, and they've been nice enough to give me about 7 of them :unsure: But there it is, my pride and joy, the Red Partisan!

Damn, I hate that little guy now. He looks sweet, especially with all the white El Rappies, but couldn't he be nice and drop it every time?

Well so far I've only seen the following rare enemies:

Al Rappy (DC, GC)
Pal Rappy (Xbox)
Egg Rappy (Xbox)
Hildeblue (Xbox)
Nar Lilly (Xbox)

Yes, it's sad. All my time on DC and I only saw an Al Rappy, and only once. On GC I saw them a bunch, and I still haven't seen one on Xbox. But on all my time on DC I never even saw a Hildeblue or Nar Lilly. I'm still looking for that slime as well.

Dyne
04-27-2003, 07:06 PM
I saw a love rappy once.. on top of those. He was in the Temple. Too bad my brother sucked, and I'm a force. The damn Hildebears killed us. Ah, well.

On top of that I've seen the rare jellies. Don't know what they're called.