PDA

View Full Version : Underrated or overrated: Jet Force Gemini

Canyarion
04-25-2003, 06:51 AM
What do you think about Jet Force Gemini on N64? Was it underrated (it didn't get the sales it deserved) or overrated (it got too hight, hyped reviews)???

Someone once told me the game was soooo good and way underrated... but when I bought and played it.. it disapointed a bit. The controls were annoying (we want GE 1.2 controls) and saving ALL the tribes was... boring.
So I never beated the game.

What do you think??

bobcat
04-25-2003, 07:05 AM
I liked it. But it was very confusing and repetitive at times, but I still liked it. I will get the sequel if it comes out on XBox :D

The graphics were awesome!

BlueFire
04-25-2003, 03:23 PM
It got kind of annoying at times, but it was an ok game. It is pretty underrated though.

Jason1
04-25-2003, 04:15 PM
I wasnt all that crazy about it myself...I cant really remember the hype so I couldnt tell you if it was overrated or underrated. I never did finish it because of that stuff you had to do at the very end.

Stonecutter
04-25-2003, 05:52 PM
LOL, I was talking with a few of the other staff about rare games the other day and I called JFG "The most underrated game of all time" and I believe it. Metroid was never released on N64 but JFG came damn close. I always thought JFG was a fantastic game.

Idiot
04-26-2003, 11:34 AM
Mmm, over the top weapons, violence on mammals, and I flying robot. What more could you wish for in a game?

TheGame
04-26-2003, 02:04 PM
I think itis underrated... Personally I liked the singkle and multi play. I guess it just came out with bad timing.

vurel
05-24-2003, 11:24 PM
I liked GFJ alot.... untill they told me I had to go back and get all those little bears.... A version of GFJ with online multiplayer would be awesome

vurel
05-24-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by vurel
I liked GFJ alot.... untill they told me I had to go back and get all those little bears.... A version of GFJ with online multiplayer would be awesome

gaah... I've gotta get some sleep... JFG, not GFJ *smacks self*

GameKinG
05-25-2003, 12:41 AM
Its multiplayer was great, but its story mode sucked the big one.

If it got rave reviews it was over-rated, if it blew in reviews, its about right.

One Winged Angel
05-25-2003, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by vurel
gaah... I've gotta get some sleep... JFG, not GFJ *smacks self*
I'm not trying to be the forum Nazi, but u can edit posts.