PDA

View Full Version : Easter Eggs!

Dyne
04-22-2003, 05:49 PM
Anyone got one yet? I got it.. duped it. gave them away.. put smiles on people's faces. :D

gekko
04-22-2003, 10:11 PM
Bad duper :mad: Dupers ruin the whole fun of PSO. Glad I'm not playing GC PSO anymore.

Too bad Xbox PSO doesn't have them :(

Dyne
04-22-2003, 10:20 PM
he he! watch xbox pso get even more hacked than GC has. Hah, GC hasn't really even been hacked yet. I've seen a sato with 200 mind, and a weapon with perfect percents. Of course, the characters' files corrupted. But yeah.

I'm over several hundreds of hours with PSO. You would go crazy trying to stay legit that whole time.

gekko
04-23-2003, 12:26 AM
Xbox can, but Microsoft can easily stop it as well. And on Xbox, the only way you can dupe or hack is with a modded Xbox, which few have.

And GC is dupe city, which means PSO has gone to crap. Hey, let's go find Egg Rappies! Wait, that's no fun, because we have Dyne giving away all the rares! Yippie, I have all the rares, now what do I do?

And no you wouldn't go crazy staying legit. I could do it easily, and will on Xbox.

Dyne
04-23-2003, 01:21 AM
I don't give away any rares. Hell, I'm not even a duper. I duped my one egg by giving it to one guy, to get the rares, and that's been it. Aside from that I've gotten some Mag Cells in trades, which I've gotten because I've got all the other mags.

Besides, there's probably more Modded Xboxes than USB memory cards on GC.

Whatever, I only gave three to close friends who whiteknuckled every single possibility of where the Easter Rappy was and were fed up.

gekko
04-23-2003, 10:35 PM
See Dyne, duping ruins all the fun of PSO. And you don't need a USB card to dupe on GC. And god forbid what can happen with Action Replay again.

As for Xbox, very very few people have modded Xboxes, and even less play PSO, and even less are interested in hacking it. It's a lot more work doing it on Xbox than it was on DC, and if things get bad, Microsoft can put a stop to it.

As for Egg Rappies, they were just added to Xbox PSO. First time I look, I found one. 3 of the other guys took a different route. I started fighting it, and then it sprinted off. It went right in front of one of the Forces who didn't bother hitting it :mad:

And in case you were wondering, I enjoy Xbox PSO much more, where I haven't seen any dupes, any hacked weapons, much more than GC PSO with mag cells galore. I'd much rather try to find them.

Blix
04-24-2003, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by gekko
See Dyne, duping ruins all the fun of PSO. And you don't need a USB card to dupe on GC. And god forbid what can happen with Action Replay again.

What other ways? :hmm: The lagg duping was fixed and as far as I know there's no other way. Back that up. Also, there's always one person that has the will and time to do it on any system. So, just as any other games, the Xbox version can and will get hacked eventually. You can do the same thing you're doing in the Xbox version, stay away from illegitimate stuff. There are no PKs on the GC version which is something that would really ruin the experience for me. Back on Topic, I haven't found any damn rappies yet. Feckers! :mad:

viruscool
04-24-2003, 08:51 AM
I havent been going on lately because of fears of corruption. I dont think ill go on until i get my USB adapter so i can back up my data. BTW Dupers suck. Also nice avatars dyne and nemesis.