PDA

View Full Version : Get ready to wet your pants, a brief look at Kingdom Hearts 2!

CrOnO_LiNk
04-21-2003, 09:42 PM
I saw this video over 4 times and still can't get over it.

Get ready to be amazed, this is the "teaser" you get after completing Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix only in Japan (You have to complete it as in getting everything)

Here (http://gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_kh2_deepdive.wmv)

It's about 3 minutes long, trust me, it's worth downloading.

BlueFire
04-21-2003, 11:53 PM
That was awesome.

CrOnO_LiNk
04-21-2003, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by BLueFire
That was awesome.

Yeah, it was. The last part where it said "He looks just like you" and it shows Sora flying in the sky really confused me. Damn, what a mystery. Can't wait.

BlueFire
04-22-2003, 12:19 AM
I'm still thinking about that guy Riku saw in that dark city.. White hair... Dark skin.. Who was he..

GameMaster
04-22-2003, 12:42 AM
Can anyone convert this to QuickTime?

CrOnO_LiNk
04-22-2003, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by BLueFire
I'm still thinking about that guy Riku saw in that dark city.. White hair... Dark skin.. Who was he..

Seriously, Square put so much mystery into the series that it's confusing everyone.

My guess is that long haired guy is Riku, and other one you see fighting with millions of heartless is either Sora or someone that looks like Sora...

I can't think of anything else... But I watched that video over 5 times, still can't get over it.

Originally posted by GameMaster
Can anyone convert this to QuickTime?

Hmmm, well, you can download it. Right click and select "Save Target As..." I am sure you already knew that, but you have to check it out, it's worth it.

Dyne
04-22-2003, 02:48 AM
................................................................................................

ORGASMIC. Seriously! I had such a rush watching that! =o

Crono
04-22-2003, 04:02 PM
That was awesome. I loved the dark atmosphere in that video.

DarkMaster
04-22-2003, 04:33 PM
the person with the blinfold looks to be Riku, his hair followed the same design. Also, the character with the dual keyblades is presented as a secret boss in Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, and by the comparison with Sora while fighting him, he couldnt be Riku.

Or maybe he is Riku, I dont know, I'm confused. Square best to clear some of this up at E3.

awesome vid anyway

Rndm_Perfection
04-23-2003, 11:39 AM
Square impresses me yet again.

bobcat
04-24-2003, 08:39 AM
Yeh Square rule!

Sometimes their storylines are confusing and don't really make sense (most of the time). Like they just don't seem to click together. There's always a question that remains unanswered at the end of their games (most of em). Maybe they do that on purpose ? :unsure:

But nobody creates such an atmosphere like Squaresoft do.