PDA

View Full Version : Sequel to the best PC game ever??

Canyarion
04-18-2003, 10:15 AM
http://www.gamer.nl/images/content/Erwie/200304/1050351289_0.jpg The next Egde... coming out right after E3 on May 16 :D

Notice how the shadow makes the whole a '2'....

I recently beated Half-Life (:-o) and the only 2 complaints I have is that it was too linear and too long... especially Xen got boring very fast.

Stonecutter
04-18-2003, 02:12 PM
Hey, that's not starcraft 2. :D

But yeah, that's really pointing towards halflife 2. As my computer can barly run halflife, I'm just going to hope for a simutanious pc/xbox launch.

Clone_GCC
04-18-2003, 11:14 PM
hey thats not aanother sim expansion pack!!

ok so the sims aint that great and i dont know much about PC games, but y'know this topic is a little pointless [no offence]
but hey i hope you get whatever game you want

Jason1
04-19-2003, 11:23 AM
Half life was one of my favorite PC games, Period. Id heard so much about it, and I finally picked it up like a year and a half ago...I was impressed, I could see why so many places gave it game of the year. I would probably be playing it again right now, if it wasnt for me having to reformat my hard drive, and having to a different sound card in the process...now Half life runs like **** for some reason...luckily I should be getting a new Computer sometime in May.

manasecret
04-19-2003, 02:31 PM
I agree. It was weird. I think I finally decided to play through Half-Life two or three years after it came out. I had it for awhile but that was only because my friends delved me into the multiplayer.

And two or three years after it's original release, after Goldeneye and many other games of the same style, I still loved the game. That's quality.

GameMaster
04-19-2003, 06:56 PM
Hey! That's not Bugdom 3! :mad:

Canyarion
05-04-2003, 09:13 AM
So I saw Half-Life 2 in a few magazines (PC Zone and another one). It looked pretty neat... cool Aliens (although they reminded me a bit of Starship Troopers [not that that's a bad thing]), nice graphics (not Doom 3 yet..).

I only saw it for a few seconds... there should be enough info on the internet by now. :)

GiMpY-wAnNaBe
05-04-2003, 11:52 AM
meh...i'm still anticipating Starcraft: ghost more than this :)

Null
05-04-2003, 11:53 AM
yes well. topic didnt say best game. said best pc game. ghost is not that.

altho i do not believe half life was best by far. i suppose it was ok. ;P

FarSolemnWords
05-17-2003, 07:02 PM
eh i dont think half life was the "best" pc game i think that starcraft or warcraft 3 are pretty good, but i also dont think they are the best....counter strike is fun though...i dont really think there is the "best pc game" out there i think all of em are pretty cool and **** like that

Canyarion
05-18-2003, 07:52 AM
... I don't think it's the best game either. I just needed a catchy title. :D

It's weird that nobody really seems to care about Half-Life 2.. oh wel. :)