PDA

View Full Version : Which ending was better?

Jason1
04-17-2003, 01:58 PM
OOT's, or WW's?

Simple question, simple answer.

BlueFire
04-17-2003, 01:59 PM
LOL, You went this far?

This belongs in GC forum, dude.

and WW's ending by far

DeathsHand
04-17-2003, 02:00 PM
baton of the wind waking of the winds

Ginkasa
04-17-2003, 04:30 PM
I liked OoT's better...

*shrugs and walks away*

Dyne
04-17-2003, 05:06 PM
I'm hopin to beat it this weekend, actually..

ZebraRampage
04-17-2003, 05:15 PM
Yeah, I need one more triforce piece and then I'll be able to beat the game. I hope the ending is good, so I guess I'll tell you all this weekend too.

GameMaster
04-17-2003, 07:02 PM
I haven't beaten either of them. I'll tell you some time in between now and September.

Jason1
04-17-2003, 08:16 PM
Dang...I cant believe this many of you havent beaten both games yet...meh...I guess your all not Zelda freaks.;)

ZebraRampage
04-17-2003, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Jason1
Dang...I cant believe this many of you havent beaten both games yet...meh...I guess your all not Zelda freaks.;)

I've beaten OoT. I am almost done with WW, just taking my time with that game.

Dyne
04-17-2003, 10:03 PM
Yeah.. the magic is totally lost if you just run through it. It would also be a waste.

Like, say, would you rather devour and gobble a piece of rubharb pie, or take your time, eat it normally, and enjoy it?

Meh.. I guess I'm not Hardcore.. but hey, what is? You tell me: what's Ganondorf's last name?

Ginkasa
04-17-2003, 10:08 PM
Dragmire.

And I hate rubhard pie, BTW.

*shrugs and walks away*

Dyne
04-17-2003, 10:14 PM
Excellent. =o

Actually I was asking Jason, but meh. :p

TheGame
04-17-2003, 10:21 PM
haven't beat OoT, game got stolen, last I saved as right at the part where the sages built the brdge :(

On WW I have seen some of the last temple and it seems to be no joke!

But sadly I have yet to beat both... WW hasn't drawn me in like OoT, I have no plans to touch that game again any time soon

Ginkasa
04-17-2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Dyne
Excellent. =o

Actually I was asking Jason, but meh. :p

Yeah, I know. But I wanted to be the first to say Ganondorf's last name :D

*shrugs and walks away*

Shadow Fox
04-18-2003, 12:30 AM
I believe the whole Dragmire last name came about in the manual for A Link To The Past, if I'm not mistaken...long before the game even regularly called Ganon Gannondorf. There were parts of the rescued maiden's monologues talking about it, but for the most part it was just Ganon. The Gannondorf name I believe refers to Ganon in his Gerudo Thief/Homanid form, while Ganon refers to the ghastly Pig-dealie from 1986 of yore...

But anyways, Wind Waker DEFINATELY explained alot more, and the final 4 boss battles of the game actually told more of the story than the rest of the game, sans the whole Princess Zelda thing. Ocarina pretty much just kinda left you hangin', and Majora's Mask did nothing but confuse you more as to what Link REALLY did after returning the sword of evil's bane.

So I pick Wind Waker, since it totally destroys any hope of a sequel taking place in a certain location, explains why, and opens up a totally new world of possibilities for the legend to continue-literally.

-Official Ninja of [coming soon]...

Jason1
04-18-2003, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Shadow Fox
I believe the whole Dragmire last name came about in the manual for A Link To The Past, if I'm not mistaken...long before the game even regularly called Ganon Gannondorf. There were parts of the rescued maiden's monologues talking about it, but for the most part it was just Ganon. The Gannondorf name I believe refers to Ganon in his Gerudo Thief/Homanid form, while Ganon refers to the ghastly Pig-dealie from 1986 of yore...

But anyways, Wind Waker DEFINATELY explained alot more, and the final 4 boss battles of the game actually told more of the story than the rest of the game, sans the whole Princess Zelda thing. Ocarina pretty much just kinda left you hangin', and Majora's Mask did nothing but confuse you more as to what Link REALLY did after returning the sword of evil's bane.

So I pick Wind Waker, since it totally destroys any hope of a sequel taking place in a certain location, explains why, and opens up a totally new world of possibilities for the legend to continue-literally.

-Official Ninja of [coming soon]...

While I agree with what you say about Wind Waker, I think OOT had the same effect, maybe even more so. I mean, the door of time was closed forever, and link returns to his child state, never to travel through time again.

Blackmane
04-20-2003, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by Ginkasa
*shrugs and walks away*

Is there any way for you to not shrug and walk away everytime you say anything?

fingersman
04-21-2003, 05:02 PM
Sure, destroy the S and W keys on his keyboard.