PDA

View Full Version : Megaton Ver 2? Another PokeMon? A new Cube Game? More Inside

BreakABone
04-16-2003, 04:38 PM
Nintendo will release Pokemon Box: Ruby and Sapphire on May 30th for Nintendo GameCube.
This is already known.

Nintendo will release Kirby's Air Ride this Summer in Japan. The game is described as an air-racing game in which supports up to 4 players simultaneously. Kirby can wear different outfits and use various attacks, as well as picking up powerup items and weapon in the race course

Game still doesn't sound too interesting, but eh.

CoroCoro Comic-Magazine will display Nintendo's second Pokemon GameCube title in its next issue. The magazine already unveiled Pokemon Box, and its been stated by Miyasmoto his team is working on a Pokemon Stadium: Ruby & Sapphire.
Well, not that I'm keen on the whole idea of yet another Stadium game, but atleast it's more than that Box stuff.

Nintendo Dream promises to unveil a second shocking announcement in its next issue after uncovering Mother 1 & 2.

This sounds like V-Jump and their Megaton, hopefully this one lives up to the hype or lack of hype since most still feel burnt from the Megaton.

Epoch announced they are developing a GameCube version of Doraemon, the game will feature 4 players battle, and it is scheduled for a summer release in Japan..
Have no idea who that is

Dyne
04-16-2003, 05:00 PM
Earthbound is shocking, because it's been almost a decade of waiting now. Maybe it will help bring the Cube back and give it safety...

Mechadragon
04-16-2003, 05:01 PM
Doraemon=Goemon?

DeathsHand
04-16-2003, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Dyne
Maybe it will help bring the Cube back and give it safety...

I don't think Earthbound would do more than Metroid... And I don't think Metroid really did much... ;o

GameKinG
04-16-2003, 05:26 PM
Already posted!

CrOnO_LiNk
04-16-2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by DeathsHand
I don't think Earthbound would do more than Metroid... And I don't think Metroid really did much... ;o

Yeah, I doubt it will help sales but it will make fans go crazy.

I love Earthbound, it's amazing to see how well Nintendo made that game... So.... unique, and so.... RPG!

Jonbo298
04-16-2003, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by DeathsHand

That's because "casual" gamers are weaned on Playstation. They don't know/remember what great games were before 1995. (I feel some bashing coming on;):D) But I liked Metroid Prime/Fusion because its been too long since I have played a Metroid game, and same goes for Earthbound. So I will want Mother 1/2 if it comes to the US.

GameMaster
04-16-2003, 08:14 PM
Pokémon Stadium!