PDA

View Full Version : Mother 1+2 and maybe 3?

GameKinG
04-14-2003, 02:44 PM
http://www.planetgamecube.com/news.cfm?action=item&id=4227

This should be GBA news, but Id prefer to focis on the possibility of 3.

BreakABone
04-14-2003, 02:50 PM
Well, I don't know, I mean the logical choice would be to put it on the GCN since the game started as a3D game on the n64 and may be too trying for the GBA, but you never know with Nintendo.

I think we should wait until e3, maybe then all will become clear or less misty.

GameKinG
04-14-2003, 03:06 PM
Well, I dont really recall how mother 3 looked, but it would probably be a pretty good looking GBA game. I just wish they did it for cube with the SSBM Ness...

Dyne
04-14-2003, 05:29 PM
Mother 3 was pretty good looking for the N64 at the time. They might be able to pull it off, because it was cancelled because they couldn't do 3D anyways..

Crono
04-14-2003, 06:27 PM
I REALLY hope they make Mother 3 on GCN, it could use another good RPG.

GameMaster
04-14-2003, 09:10 PM
I never played Earth Bound, now I can! :)

CrOnO_LiNk
04-14-2003, 10:00 PM
I was going to post this, but I guess GameKing beat me to it.

Oh, and...

Mother 1= Earthbound Zero on the NES (never released)
Mother 2= Earthbound on the SNES

And Mother 3 was the cancelled project on the N64, many fans fell to their gaming death when the game got cancelled.

And I happened to pick this up when I was reading the news...

"The advertisement also mentions Mother 3 on the GBA, but no details were given. It's scheduled for an unspecified date."

I like the fact that Earthbound 2 (Mother 3, never released) will be on the GBA. Even though I'd prefer it to be on the Gamecube, I loved everything about Earthbound and won't mind another one that looks exactly like it, 16 bit and still amazing.

And I am getting my GBA:SP tomorow along with Golden Sun 2 (damn it, someone reply to that thread!) So better.....

Dyne
04-14-2003, 10:03 PM
I bet they originally had it for Gamecube, so there would be the GCN/GBA compatibility, and they were talking about the GCN/GBA thing for a long time. Now, who knows. The GBA audience is such a large market, you know they might as well tap from there.

chobitz
04-15-2003, 10:17 AM
Earthbound on the SNES was great. I would be happy for those Mothers games to come out. I'd get those games the next day!

CrOnO_LiNk
04-15-2003, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by chobitz
Earthbound on the SNES was great. I would be happy for those Mothers games to come out. I'd get those games the next day!

Oh yeah, and your sig, I signed that petition over a year ago at starmen.net. It finaly reached its point, maybe that helped..?