PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Announces Zelda Bundle for US and Demo Disc

BreakABone
04-11-2003, 04:32 PM
Well in another act of well catching up with modern times, Nintendo has announced for the first time, they will release promotonial disc with upcoming games in both playable and movie form. This marks a huge change for Nintendo and may also be included in a way to help entice 3rd parties develop for their system, now gamers can test out the games month in advance.

Also, Nintendo announced that the Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker as part of the free game deal for the GCN.

http://cube.ign.com/articles/393/393273p1.html

DarkMaster
04-11-2003, 04:40 PM
bout damn time, I wants me some demos

Jason1
04-11-2003, 04:59 PM
How will we be getting these demos? Nintendo Power, perhaps.......at least then I would actually have a reason to renew my subscription...

GamingWorldJoe
04-11-2003, 05:08 PM
Nice. They better not put them in Nintendo Power, though... I'd hate to have to subscribe to that. : (

They should distribute them at game stores for free, like they did with the preview DVD a while back.

tarakan69
04-11-2003, 05:11 PM
Hope this busts sales... It would be great.

Now how about doing something about the fact X-box costs the same as the GCN here in Europe.

Dyne
04-11-2003, 05:25 PM
Sweet... a little late, but better late than never..

Jonbo298
04-11-2003, 07:14 PM
:roll: I finally get to play some real demos in my own home :roll:

GameMaster
04-11-2003, 07:34 PM
*plays Mario Kart demo*

This game is awesome!

Shadow_Link
04-12-2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by tarakan69
Hope this busts sales... It would be great.

Now how about doing something about the fact X-box costs the same as the GCN here in Europe.

It doesn't really though. There are places selling the Cube for lower than £100 with a free game. Places like Argos and Tower London are selling the Cube with a free game and memory card for £80. And other shops have price match policies.

It's just that the RRP is the same, but that isn't really the case when it comes to buying both consoles at a lot of places now.

BreakABone, did they just announce that TWW is a part of the free game deal, or is there actually a bundle like there will be in Europe (Platinum Cube, TWW AND bonus disk, with special box)?