PDA

View Full Version : The day has come my friends

bobcat
04-10-2003, 09:02 AM
I got The Legend of Zelda:The Wind Waker with bonus disc

:eek:

I'm up to the first dungeon. What an amazing game so far. I love the dodge attack so much.

I love it.

I am so happy right now. Sucked in to others who have to wait until May 9!!! PAL release apparently.

Anyway I had to pay 49.99 USD + 29.99 USD for shipping. Friggin' cost so much. It was accidentally sent to the wrong address stupid morons. So much for quick service.

Anyway the game is here and it kix ass

*does 10 backflips*

PuPPeT
04-10-2003, 09:15 AM
Kool hope you have really fun with it. I imported SCII my self and have no money left over for Zelda at the mo. :( just have to wait for the PAL version.

tarakan69
04-10-2003, 02:58 PM
I pre-ordered mine at amzon. Should come 6 days after it's launch.:) Ohh the bonous disks... do they come in the special case or they come in plastic bags or what??

Gamer
04-10-2003, 05:23 PM
The bonus disks come in a regular gamecube game holder (dvd case). The bonus disk one has a picture of ocarina of time on the front and masters quest.

GameMaster
04-10-2003, 07:58 PM
Congratulations bobcat, hope you enjoy it a lot.

P.S. You better not beat it before I do since I got mine first :mad:

:D ;)

Mushlafa
04-10-2003, 07:59 PM
Which first dungeon are you at bobcat?

bobcat
04-11-2003, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by Mushlafa
Which first dungeon are you at bobcat?

Forsaken Dungeon or something?

Got caught once :mad:

I will have to use my Splinter Cell skills

Jonbo298
04-11-2003, 08:04 AM
Have loads of fun with all the greatness that has been sent to you. Next Fri. I will have my own copy of WW, finally!:D

bobcat
04-12-2003, 02:43 AM
I'm @ the deku forest or something. Bought a Gameboy SP . Me and my bro are both playing it.

This game kicks serious butt. The GB thing is amazing. All works so perfectly. (Tingle link up)

Pity games like these only come out so once every year or so, but I guess that's wot makes them worth it.

GameMaster
04-12-2003, 02:20 PM
Do you need a GB game to work the Tingle function or can you just hook your GBA to the Gamecube and it'll pop up on the screen?

P.S. What color is your GBA SP bobcat?

Jonbo298
04-12-2003, 03:07 PM
All you need is a GBA and the GBA/GC Link Cable. No game is required. I haven't heard anywhere where a game should be in the GBA while playing WW.

GameMaster
04-12-2003, 03:26 PM
Alright, thanks Jonbo :)

bobcat
04-12-2003, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by GameMaster
Do you need a GB game to work the Tingle function or can you just hook your GBA to the Gamecube and it'll pop up on the screen?

Sleek Silver . Officially called "platinum" on the box.

I was @ EB about to buy a purple one (only stock left was purple) but then the attendant said "Are you sure you don't wanna put your name down for a silver one"? Thought about it and I said yes. So I put my name down.

Then I dogged EB by ringing up The Gamesmen (another games shop) and they had Silver there. And I bought it. :drevil:

bobcat
04-12-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by GameMaster

No game. Just plug in, turn it on and call tingle through WW. Pretty amazing stuff. The whole map is there on the GBA SP :p

I actually had Metroid in it one time, and it said it could not find the GBA SP :p. I'm like "wtf", then I see Samus jumping around and stuff. So you can't have a game in the GBA SP :p

You can move a target around on the map and you end up seeing the cursor in WW. Looks real freaky. I thought it would be a stupid idea with the link up, but I was severly proven wrong. It's so good

bobcat
04-13-2003, 01:09 AM
Well I beat the Deku forest. I love the Deku Leaf/Boomerang.

Remember ages ago I was saying that the boomerang should lock onto multiple targets like Panza DragooN? Well they did it. I deserve something for this idea. But the boomerang doesn't split up into little boomerangs like I mentioned.

Ravishing Rick Rude
04-13-2003, 09:56 AM
Hey bobcat, i own the game, but please, dont' forget to put in

*** Spolier ***

if you are gonna talk about the items you get and whatnot

just for those who haven't played it yet :)

bobcat
04-13-2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Ravishing Rick Rude
Hey bobcat, i own the game, but please, dont' forget to put in

*** Spolier ***

if you are gonna talk about the items you get and whatnot

just for those who haven't played it yet :)
Oh yeh I forget. Sorry bout that.

Usually I don't need to use the above method because PAL users get the game last. This time around however I imported it .

Ravishing Rick Rude
04-16-2003, 07:52 AM
aye, im' glad you did too, now you can enjoy it with the rest of us in real time :D