PDA

View Full Version : Yugi's thread-Chinese zodiac sign

Yugi Starwind
01-16-2002, 05:03 PM
Wanna know what you're zodiac symbol is?

Mine's dragon.
http://aol.astrology.com/features/chinese/horoscopes.html

You'll have to copy and paste.

DeathsHand
01-16-2002, 05:08 PM
I'm a big dumb ox...

but hey, so is George Cloony and Jack Nicholson... and... WHOOPI GOLDBERG!? ahh nooo!

... I'll take the big dumb Ox for the win :sneaky:

And so is Meg Ryan! Wow... she's so annoying isn't she!? Why? I DUNNO...

I'm bored... :(

Xantar
01-16-2002, 05:08 PM
Ah. So you have the same sign as my brother.

Me? I'm a rat.

*sees people about to make "You dirty rat!" jokes*

But I'm a rat with moderator powers!

Drunk Hobbit
01-16-2002, 05:09 PM
http://a1096.g.akamai.net/7/1096/458/2617a834d9465b/g.astrology.com/chi/rat2.gif

Yugi Starwind
01-16-2002, 05:14 PM
Well, ALL RATS LISTEN UP, dragon symbols and rat symbols are actually the best of friends. If you see the friendship/compatibility chart, rat and dragon are 10 on a 1-10 scale.

Yugi Starwind
01-16-2002, 05:19 PM
Eh,BF, no offense or anything but we're talking about the Chinese zodiac symbols.
And yes I too am a virgo.

Xantar
01-16-2002, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by BLueFire
I'm Virgo.

*slaps BlueFire with a kipper*

Wrong zodiac. :p

Yeah, I knew that rats and dragon get along very well (which is strange, if you think about it. I mean, can you imagine a rat and a dragon walking along together on the road swapping jokes?).

Also, you are also very compatible with me if you happen to be a monkey (that's my dad :D).

I thought these compatibility things are for choosing partners, though. Yugi Starwind, I like you and all, but I don't want to marry you.

Now, other people who have your sign are supposed to be your enemy. Therefore...

*slaps Danchastu with another kipper*

Yugi Starwind
01-16-2002, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Xantar

I thought these compatibility things are for choosing partners, though. Yugi Starwind, I like you and all, but I don't want to marry you.

Yeah,I know THAT,but I also use it for REGULAR,PLAIN FRIENDSHIPS.

BlueFire
01-16-2002, 05:33 PM
*** *** * DOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! :doh: :doh: :doh:

I'm a rabbit. Sorry, a day at school can do that to you. ;)

Snake
01-16-2002, 05:53 PM
A freakin rabbit!! AHHHHHH!!!!!

*Holds gun up to his head*
*Pulls Trigger*
*Water runs down Snake's face*

;)

Happydude
01-16-2002, 07:10 PM
im an OX!:mad:

*walks away muttering*

TheGrimReaper
01-16-2002, 08:21 PM
Rabbit for me.

BlueFire
01-16-2002, 08:46 PM
Let's start a rabbit cult. :D

Yugi Starwind
01-16-2002, 09:08 PM
Well,I'm the most worshipped sign of all......THE DRAGON!
Oh,there are also elements to your symbol,Mine's earth. The other elements are:Fire,water,and metal.

Drunk Hobbit
01-16-2002, 09:24 PM
Wood Rat

"G'day mate. Here we are tracking the elusive Wood Rat. Here in its native territree we can- krikey!

...As I'm getting my arm sewn back on, my lovely wife will attempt to sex the rat..."

BlueFire
01-16-2002, 09:26 PM
I am the element of fire. What a coincidence.

Those of you born under the influence of the Chinese Element Fire burn through life with your fierce charm, your impulsive enthusiasm and your restless emotions. A natural leader, you inspire with your decisive action and dramatic expression; people can't help but be magnetically drawn to you. Where will you lead your followers? Likely into an exciting adventure of some sort. You're instinctual, but your mind sparks with new ideas and clever solutions.

What a lie. :(

The Rabbit and the Ox can make a wonderful match! They are two of the kindest souls of the Chinese Zodiac, but both have problems expressing their inner selves due to an innate shyness. Together, these two can blossom in one another's close, careful and attentive company. As lovers, these two will share a wonderful, quiet connection; both Signs love staying home where it's cozy and warm rather than going out to loud, grating social affairs. The only problem that may occur is if these two start to bore one another, since their relationship may lack much spark. However, this is unlikely; both place far more importance on such qualities as compassion and trustworthiness in a mate than on anything so fleeting as passion. Woo! I hope Terese is an Ox.

(JK)

The Rabbit and the Goat can make a great, long-lasting connection! These two Signs share several similarities and their differences are likely to be complementary. Both are dreamy, artistic souls who rely more on emotion and intuition than on logic to navigate through the world. Both Signs also need plenty of support from loved ones, so if theirs is a romantic relationship, they can likely make one another feel very well-loved and appreciated. The Rabbit can be easily taken advantage of by other Signs due to its passive, compassionate nature, but this won't be much of a problem with the Goat; there's far more room for give-and-take here than in other pairings with the Rabbit.

The only problem that may arise for these two in love is their mutual potential for emotional instability. Both these Signs can become high-strung and pessimistic when life becomes too overwhelming; during these times they can either help one another or feed off one another's anxieties. The Rabbit's powers of compassionate perception will likely help a lot, however. If these two live together their home is likely to be very comfortable and artistically decorated, due to their artistic sensibilities and the Goat's esoteric tastes.

As business partners, these two will do best in a business that highlights their creativity, and they may need to bring in a third party to handle the finances. Neither of these Signs has much of a head for practicalities; they're both just too interested in other things, such as artistic aesthetics, undercurrents of emotion and meaning and so on. The Rabbit, especially, has trouble keeping up with mundane responsibilities, so either the Goat will have to take over that part of the business or utilize an outside source. The Goat may also end up being the front person, due to its more socially outgoing nature and its innate need to be in control.

The Rabbit and the Goat share a compatibility of nine, on a scale of one to ten. Click here to see other Signs' compatibility ratings! Also, it's important to remember that each year is associated not only with a Chinese Sign but also with one of the Chinese Elements -- Metal, Water, Wood, Fire or Earth. That means there's Metal Rabbits, Wood Rabbits, Fire Goats, Earth Goats ... Find your Element as well as your Sign and see how your Element affects your Animal nature
Any girl in here a goat? :sneaky:

BreakABone
01-16-2002, 09:27 PM
Well I never much liked the way I ended up.. me a Ram in signs and an Ox in Chinses zodiac.. well um yea

DeathsHand
01-16-2002, 09:31 PM
"Woo! I hope Terese is an Ox."

No, terese is a rabbit... but I'm an Ox *kissy face*

J/K... err... yep...

BlueFire
01-16-2002, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by DeathsHand
"Woo! I hope Terese is an Ox."

No, terese is a rabbit... but I'm an Ox *kissy face*

J/K... err... yep... Oh yeah, I forgot, she was born on September 10, 1987; I was born on September 11, 1987. What a great birthday I had last year. :mad2: Well two rabbits make uhh...um...I donno. :confused:

DeathsHand
01-16-2002, 09:35 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot, she was born on September 10, 1987; I was born on September 11, 1987. What a great birthday I had last year. :mad2: Well two rabbits make uhh...um...I donno. :confused:

two rabbits make double the road kill...

or maybe not :unsure:

Ginkasa
01-16-2002, 09:35 PM
Well two rabbits make uhh...um...I donno. :confused:

About a million other rabbits!

Anyway, I am also a rabbit....

Drunk Hobbit
01-16-2002, 09:36 PM
These rabbits are multiplying like crazy!

BlueFire
01-16-2002, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Danchastu
These rabbits are multiplying like crazy! LOL.

All rabbits, let us start the Rabbit cult.

*nobody joins* :(

marionette
01-16-2002, 09:44 PM
ya, i'm a rabbit, like many said

Gamer
01-16-2002, 09:46 PM
Hmm, me no sure...

Ravishing Rick Rude
01-16-2002, 09:52 PM
An Ox or something

Ridley
01-17-2002, 02:09 PM
I'm a rat.... now as for my zodiac sign.

*audience laughter*

:p

But anyhoo I'm a rat with the element of wood.

:sneaky:

Yugi Starwind
01-19-2002, 04:47 PM
Here's what it says about my element:

Those of you born under the influence of the Chinese Astrology Element of Earth are wise, serene and prudent, firmly rooted in your morals, ethics and responsibilities. Led by logic rather than emotion, you seek to plan your life as far out in advance as possible, to expect the unexpected and control your destiny down to the last detail. Your disciplined reserve -- which can come across as true grace if you work it right -- garners you respect and admiration.

You're so bound by logic and dependent upon controlling your situation that you have a fear of the unknown. Consequently, you question your instincts, distrusting even your most cherished dreams and seeing your whims as frivolous distractions. Don't be a stick in the mud, Earth Signs; share your wisdom and your peace of mind with a needy world.

Wilson
01-20-2002, 12:28 PM
Monkey,

Supposedly prone to making decisions on the fly usually leading to trouble in the long run. But loads of fun!!! :D

TheGrimReaper
01-22-2002, 10:34 PM
:rises up on podium:

"ALL RABBITS UNITE! WE SHALL BECOME THE CULT THAT SHALL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!"