PDA

View Full Version : Heterosexual, Bisexual, Homosexual?

Perfect Stu
01-16-2002, 04:52 PM
Perfect Stu - Heterosexual

Revival
01-16-2002, 04:54 PM
Shooter - Heterosexual

Neo
01-16-2002, 04:55 PM
Neo - heterosexual

Though is not offended by, and often encourages lesbianism.

Revival
01-16-2002, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Neo
Though is not offended by, and often encourages lesbianism.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Yugi Starwind
01-16-2002, 04:58 PM
HETERO FOREVER!

BigJustinW
01-16-2002, 05:04 PM
TheGame/BigJustinW-Heterosexual

BreakABone-Homosexual

Gamer
01-16-2002, 05:06 PM
Gamer : Heterosexual

BlueFire
01-16-2002, 05:15 PM
BLueFire: Heterosexual

Even though this is a creepy thread, I guess I have to admit it is original. :errr:

Xantar
01-16-2002, 05:19 PM
Xantar, Trash Can Lord - If you don't know by now, you deserve to be locked up in a room with Superman64 for several days.

Sorry. I just had to be different.:p

Ravishing Rick Rude
01-16-2002, 05:24 PM
Little bit of all 3 if you ask me

* Shrugs*

BreakABone
01-16-2002, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by D_Beckham7
Little bit of all 3 if you ask me

* Shrugs*
*Looks up definition*

But if you are a little like a homosexual and a little like a heterosexual.. Doesn't that make you a bisexual?:hmm:

Anyhow I won't even bother since Justin already has his views on me

Revival
01-16-2002, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by BreakABone
I won't even bother since Justin already has his views on me
Oh, he did - I missed that! :lol:

Shadow Fox
01-16-2002, 05:35 PM
Shadow Fox, Rogue Ninja of Caninne Descent- heterosexual

I, much like Neo, encourage homosexual activity between females...:D

*recalls bisexual lady friend who wasn't bisexual before*....:D:D

-Official Ninja of GameTavern (and NDose)

Snake
01-16-2002, 05:55 PM
Snake- Heterosexual
Loudhoward- Homosexual (Literally)

;)

I as well incourage lesbianism.

LOL :D

TheGrimReaper
01-16-2002, 06:30 PM
I like women, I am male. You do the math.

BigJustinW
01-16-2002, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by TheGrimReaper
I like women, I am male. You do the math.

Wait... 2 plus 8 equals 28...

Hmm...

HE'S HOMOSEXUAL!!!

jk

Happydude
01-16-2002, 06:58 PM
Happydude - umm....MY NAME HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHO I LIKE!!!
im heterosexual!:rolleyes:

Joeiss
01-16-2002, 07:20 PM
My name is Joeiss, and I am a heterosexual.

Like Neo, I encourage lesbianism, and I do not care if there are gay(inism) people, just as long as they do not do anything around me.

DDC
01-16-2002, 07:23 PM
heterosexual DDC.:D

Ginkasa
01-16-2002, 09:44 PM
Link1130-bisexual!!!

Er ummm..... that's wrong......

Homosexual!!!

*looks up definition* Hmmm.... that's not right either......

I'm heterosexual!!!!

Really.... I am...... I'm not lying.....

Gamer
01-16-2002, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Link1130
Link1130-bisexual!!!

Er ummm..... that's wrong......

Homosexual!!!

*looks up definition* Hmmm.... that's not right either......

I'm heterosexual!!!!

Really.... I am...... I'm not lying.....

*Thinks about what Link wrote...gets scared and runs away crying*;)

GameKinG
01-16-2002, 11:56 PM
trisexual. Where the three ladies with my will try (tri) anything...

Kinda stole that..:-o

fingersman
01-17-2002, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by GameKinG
trisexual. Where the three ladies with my will try (tri) anything...

Kinda stole that..:-o

Hehehehe I like that one......I think I'm trisexual too. :D

BigJustinW
01-17-2002, 12:34 PM
I'm not tri sexual...

Cause girls can try some wierd crap... like Tossing Salad

*pukes*

Neo
01-17-2002, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by BigJustinW
I'm not tri sexual...

Cause girls can try some wierd crap... like Tossing Salad

*pukes*

:green:

Revival
01-17-2002, 01:06 PM
Try one of these for puking:

http://www.duhspot.com/users/smiley/s/otn/other/pukeface.gif http://www.minorannoyance.net/~spin/Smilies/otn/puke/barf.gif http://www.minorannoyance.net/~spin/Smilies/otn/puke/barfy.gif http://www.duhspot.com/users/smiley/s/otn/puke/repuke.gif

jeepnut
01-17-2002, 10:51 PM
jeepnut - heterosexual.

sdtPikachu
01-19-2002, 01:01 PM
Hmmm. Hetero I suppose, but wishing I'd be bisexual - then I'd get the best of both worlds. You can never have too much choice I guess.

(Watches everyone else throw up and run away)

Statistically, there is meant to be one homosexual male in every 20-30 heterosexual ones, to technically at least one or two people here will be, even if they don't know it yet.

Unless there's some bizarre genetic trait which makes computer game obsessed loons all hetero that is...

Joeiss
01-19-2002, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by sdtPikachu
Hmmm. Hetero I suppose, but wishing I'd be bisexual - then I'd get the best of both worlds. You can never have too much choice I guess.

(Watches everyone else throw up and run away)

Statistically, there is meant to be one homosexual male in every 20-30 heterosexual ones, to technically at least one or two people here will be, even if they don't know it yet.

Unless there's some bizarre genetic trait which makes computer game obsessed loons all hetero that is...

Good to have you back Pika... With you and your stats.

Oh, and there probably are a couple of homosexuals who attend GT. But, the thing is, most people here are still in their teens. And, like you said Pika, they will not find out until they are a bit older, and know what they like.

Revival
01-19-2002, 01:26 PM
Oh! I know someone's:

Gamemaster - :confused:

Hehehehehe

sdtPikachu
01-19-2002, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Joeiss

Good to have you back Pika... With you and your stats.

Oh, and there probably are a couple of homosexuals who attend GT. But, the thing is, most people here are still in their teens. And, like you said Pika, they will not find out until they are a bit older, and know what they like.

Yeah, there was a guy in the paper who found out he was gay at the age of 40... his wife and kids weren't happy! Guess sexuality is just one of those things which doesn't just happen and then stop over time...

Perfect Stu
01-19-2002, 01:34 PM
Look, we're (okay you can speak for youself) but I am not here to bash anyone who says they're homosexual or bisexual...quite frankly I don't care...it's just a quick poll to get to know the people here at GT...

So please, refrain from saying stuff like "Ooo...'insertnamehere' is gay! :p :p"

unless you're joking around and it doesn't hurt anyone's feelings

sdtPikachu
01-19-2002, 01:38 PM
Not directed at me I hope?

I too think trying to insult someone by calling them "gay" is pretty pathetic, and I tend to get very annoyed with people who do it (mainly because I have several gay friends who find this very offensive). I'm just hoping that the people here don't mean it, but even so it's still in pretty poor taste.

It's on a par with saying "oooh so and so's a nigger" IMO.

fingersman
01-19-2002, 01:43 PM
Yeah I hate the N word pisses me off...I mean black people use it on each other but as some one of a different complexion uses it...they get offended....I think it's stupid.

N.B. I'm black by the way.

sdtPikachu
01-19-2002, 02:08 PM
Yeah... the N word is one of those words that can be easily misused. I am usually more insulted by the thought behind an insult rather than tyhe insult itself, and "nigger" is one of those words I hear caucs use all the time as a dergoatory term for black people. It's just one of those words like "gay" which can be seen in both positive and negative lights; and it's the people who use them as insults that really get my goat. Bah!

Joeiss
01-19-2002, 02:19 PM
I hate the N word as well. I have alot of black friends, and they always call me the N-word. At first (like last year) I felt uncomfortable when they called me that, because I am a white guy and they called me that, but we are all close friends, and they just call me that for fun. :)

fingersman
01-19-2002, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Joeiss
I hate the N word as well. I have alot of black friends, and they always call me the N-word. At first (like last year) I felt uncomfortable when they called me that, because I am a white guy and they called me that, but we are all close friends, and they just call me that for fun. :)

Now I bet if you called them the N word they would be offended....I have never understood that...the word doesn't lose meaning no matter who is saying it...

I mean if the president said fu*k ...and a poor guy said the same word is there a difference between the two?? No they it's the same word being used with the same meaning ...just by two different guys.

*sigh*Oh well that's life. :D

Joeiss
01-19-2002, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by fingersman

Now I bet if you called them the N word they would be offended....I have never understood that...the word doesn't lose meaning no matter who is saying it...

I mean if the president said fu*k ...and a poor guy said the same word is there a difference between the two?? No they it's the same word being used with the same meaning ...just by two different guys.

*sigh*Oh well that's life. :D

I call them negroe itstead of the N word... Sometimes i call them the N word, but they do not care because we are tight friends. But if some other white person called them the N-word, they would go crazy.

Angrist
01-19-2002, 06:09 PM
what about transsexual?? :confused:

I'm 100% hetero! :cool:

Mechadragon
01-19-2002, 07:24 PM
Mecha-hetero

Its weird cause at my school everyone can be called "nigga":confused:

Of course at my school, the white kids will call people white boy like they're black or something.

In Conclusion, my school sucks:D

Revival
01-19-2002, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Mechadragon
In Conclusion, my school sucks:D
Yeah, that's what I gathered.