PDA

View Full Version : Some new games I've been playing...

Perfect Stu
02-04-2002, 04:58 PM
Medal of Honour: Allied Assault and SimGolf

I'll give a short review of both

MOH: Amazing graphics...compelling storyline (WWII!!!)...Great sound, and high production costs...All contribute to this wonderful FPS, one of my favourites of all time, even though I've only played it for like 5 hours...9.2 / 10

SimGolf: Two words: Fun Factor The graphics are fairly simple, sorta SimCity-like, only updated (obviously)...The amount of imagination put into this game makes it worth a purchase alone, especially if you happen to enjoy golf like I do...you can do pretty much anything you want with your course...build some holes, play them, hold tournaments, build homes (which celebritites will buy if they're at a nice spot, Cindy Crawford currently has two homes on my course), resorts, marinas, pool clubs, etc. Great Game...9.1 / 10

Yoda9864
02-06-2002, 10:32 PM
Yeah, Medal of Honor rocks!! The Normandy level is unmatched by any other game. It is truely spectacular. The best thing though, is that your allies actually do stuff and don't just follow you around as in other games.

DarrenMcLeod
02-06-2002, 11:17 PM
MOH:AA RULES! If you guys play multiplayer, look for me... my username on GameSpy Arcade is D-Mac.