PDA

View Full Version : C.H.'s topic - The Sci-Fi Story

Revival
01-16-2002, 04:47 PM
I KNOW you would want this
Okay, you might be wondering what the hell this is. A few of you will already know (being Psycho, NS, Blackmane, yoda9864, Ric, and Xantar), okay, it's basically a story 4 of us have been writing for sometime now. It's a science-fiction comedy, and believe me (or take psycho's word for it), it's funny/serious/good story.
The main characters, were created by the following people:

Zap Branagon : C.H (or me)
Ricus Deathstar : Ric
Boba Fett : Yoda9864
INFO : Blackmane
Flymo : Me, but I was under a different name on the site it originated from.

Whats handy if you haven't kept up with THE SCI-FI STORY, but would like to read through all the parts?
All the links are provided below, i'll be editing this post everytime more parts are posted. And this thread is linked in my sig, so it's easy to get to everything.

Revival
01-16-2002, 04:48 PM
THE SCI-FI STORY

PART 1: In the beginning there was…

A bar, a bar by the name of Uglybeatingsdoapeninere. A strange looking creature entered the bar.

Flymo - I AM IN SEARCH OF BOUNTY HUNTERS.

For a moment everyone stopped, looked at him, then simply ignored him and carried on with what they were doing.

Flymo - I AM WILLING TO PAY THE SUM OF 30 THOUSAND ZOLAS TO THREE BOUNTY HUNTERS.

A man at the bar turned round and said …….

PART 2: I am Zap Branagon

Man at bar - Make that 35 and I’ll call you boss.
Flymo - Ok, what is your name?
Zap - I AM ZAP BRANAGON, FEARED BY NO ONE.
Flymo - You don’t sound very positive.
Zap - Hu, what are you talking about, I said…..wait……I mean, WHO FEARS NO ONE.
Flymo - Ahh ok, you’ve got the job, BUT I STILL NEED ANOTHER 2.

Another man walks up wearing a pirates patch on his eye.
Man - For 35 thousand I’ll help you.
Then another stands and joins them.

PART 3: A Traitor

As the four walk from the bar, a whip lashes out and sends one of the men to the ground.

ZAP - HEY YOU, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?
Stranger - I am Boba Fett, and this man intends to steal all your money.
Man - IT’S A LIE, IT’S A..IT’S A…..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, AHHH, AH…
.AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH….AH…..Ah……ah……..a…………......WHY YOU DIRTY SON OF AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Zap - O WOULD YOU PLEASE SHUT UP.

Zap then brings out his own gun, and Boba and Zap both continually shoot at him, until he dies.

Boba - I hear you are after bounty hunters
Flymo - Yes, but unfortunately you just killed one of them.
Boba - Then I will take his place.
Flymo - ARE YOU EVEN A BOUNTY HUNTER?

Zap then pulls Flymo to one side.

Zap - Are you kidding, I’ve heard of this guy, aggressive as hell. Once, he was jumped by 5 men, all of which were his friends. With the sense of betrayal, his aggression kicked in…and……….and he.
Flymo - AND HE WHAT.
Zap - Ran faster then any man alive.
Flymo - What, but I thought.
Zap - Don’t worry, he’s good.

Flymo walks back to Boba.

Flymo - Okay, you’ll be paid 20 thousand Zolas.
Boba - Not good enough, for my service I require at the very minimum 40 thousand Zolas
Flymo - 40 THOUSAND ZOLAS…….fine.

The other bounty hunter then turns round and says

PART 4: A new bounty hunter.

The other bounty hunter then turned round and said.

Other bounty hunter - Hey wait a sec, I want 40 thousand too.
Flymo - Sorry, only for the new guy.
Zap - Hey what about me?…

Suddenly the other bounty hunter gets shot dead.

Flymo - What was that Zap?
Zap - Umm, nothing.
Flymo - Hey you, you just shot a man who was working for me.
Man - Yes, I am Ricus Deathstar, and he was a traitor. He was going to steal all your money.
Flymo - My god, you can hardly trust anyone these days.
Ricus - I will take his place as bounty hunter.
Flymo - You heard me in the bar?
Ricus - Yes, and I would have taken the job there and then, but I was………..uum……….taking a crap
Flymo - Umm, what ever, I suppose you want 45 thousand Zolas now.
Ricus - DO'NT BE RIDICULOUS
Flymo - Thank god, I couldn’t afford that much
Ricus - I want 50 thousand Zolas.
Flymo - In that case no, I’m not paying you that much.
Ricus - I am a Jedi knight and a bounty hunter, I’m just the type of bounty hunter your after.
Flymo - I’m not paying you 50 thousand, will 45 thousand do.
Ricus - DONE, but I would have settled for any amount, money means nothing to me. I just want a ride, but I’m willing to except a job on the way.

Boba turns to Ricus and says

Boba - Used the “He’s after your money” trick.
Ricus - Ha haa, Works every time
Boba – Yep, sure does.

Flymo, Zap branagon, Boba Fett, and Ricus Deathstar then head towards Flymo’s ship. Before they can enter the ship…..

PART 5: MY NAME IS INFO.

A robot looking almost identical to Data off of Star trek steps out in front of them.

Zap - And who might you be?
Data look a like - I am INFO, and I feel that I should join you.
Flymo - WHAT? Look I’m not looking for any more bounty hunters.
INFO - I feel that I will be vital to your mission.
Flymo - And what mission would that be?
INFO - To stop the terrorist gang attacking your small village.
Flymo - How the hell did you know that?
INFO - You told me when you first arrived here, exactly 2 hours 35 minutes and 5.186732 seconds ago.
Flymo - Oh yeah.
INFO - I am a robot of the highest caliber, and..
Flymo - Yea, yea, yea, save it for the trip, you're hired, but I’m only paying you 30 thousand Zolas.
INFO - That is more than enough of what I require the money for.
Flymo - Fine 25 thousand.
INFO - That is more than…
Zap - Believe me, don’t finish that last sentence, if it’s too much then share it with me.

Flymo, Zap branagon, Boba Fett, Ricus Deathstar, and INFO, left in Flymo’s ship.
The adventure of their lives was about to unfold. On the way….

Revival
01-16-2002, 04:53 PM
Dammit, sorry C.H. - the rest of the parts were attached to the .com address, when I try to click on them, it just brings me to the old site - sorry, there's nothing else I can do..

Did you save a copy on your harddrive or anything?

Happydude
01-16-2002, 07:05 PM
question....why didnt C.H. post this?

Revival
01-16-2002, 07:36 PM
Most people can't get to the old forums without using the IP address, and half the people don't remember that the hell the address is, but since I have easy access to the old forums, I'm transferring all that people ask me to.

Ric
01-17-2002, 06:35 AM
I would like to say to you, thankyou for thinking of the story by C.H and I however, it is our responsibility to post it, you see you just posted the first parts which may confuse readers since we were up to something like part 45.

So we have the entire story on P.C and will commence it's posting when I have had time to edit the next parts, since I am chief editor.

Once again, thankyou Shoot old buddy but it wasnt necessecery:D.

Revival
01-17-2002, 11:21 AM
I was hoping that you would have saved it all on the computer..

C.H
01-17-2002, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Shooter
Most people can't get to the old forums without using the IP address, and half the people don't remember that the hell the address is, but since I have easy access to the old forums, I'm transferring all that people ask me to.

Thanks shooter, i appricate it. I managed to actaully find all the rest of the parts on the old forums. I had to view the general forum in alphabetical order, i then had to look through the pages until i found where all the threads begining with 'T' where. Which i eventually found (I was actually kind of amazed just how many threads began with a W).

And just for you, heres links to all the parts that where posted (links will work for as long as the old GT is still up):

Parts 6-10 (http://216.74.79.225/forums/showthread.php?threadid=6934)

Parts 11-15 (http://216.74.79.225/forums/showthread.php?threadid=7092)

Parts 16-20 (http://216.74.79.225/forums/showthread.php?threadid=7366)

Parts 21-25 (http://216.74.79.225/forums/showthread.php?threadid=7903)

Parts 26-30 (http://216.74.79.225/forums/showthread.php?threadid=8764)

and not forgeting the christmas special:

Christmas special (http://216.74.79.225/forums/showthread.php?threadid=8892)

Well, as for the future of THE SCI-FI STORY, i'll be discussing with Ric soon (hopefully). But it's nice to know that you read the story shooter (well, i assuming you do after re-posting the first 5 parts for us). But for the very few people that do read the story, theres a lot more left. Infact, were not even half way through yet. But i'll be posting info about what's happening in this thread.

Revival
01-17-2002, 12:36 PM
Yeah, I follow what I can, and this time I've decided NOT to read Xantar's fanfic until he's completely done with it. I hate suspense in waiting for the next part. :p

Xantar
01-17-2002, 12:58 PM
Be prepared to wait a while, Shooter. I'm planning on at least 12 chapters for my new fanfic. It might be summertime by the time I'm done.

Revival
01-17-2002, 01:00 PM
I'll wait as long as I have to, I haven't been dissapointed with your one your fanfics yet, so I think I can wait.

Ridley
01-17-2002, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Shooter
Yeah, I follow what I can, and this time I've decided NOT to read Xantar's fanfic until he's completely done with it. I hate suspense in waiting for the next part. :p

Yeah I probably won't read your Zelda fanfic until your finished with it either Xantar. Oh well, I've still got your Metroid fanfic, C.H's Sci-Fi Story, The Hobbit, Fellowship of the Rings, The Two Towers, and The Return of the King to tide me over until then ;). Are you finished with the changes to the Perfect Dark one yet Xantar? Because I wouldn't mind reading the revised version of that one too ;).

Xantar
01-17-2002, 09:48 PM
Ridley, I'm planning on posting the revised version of Perfect Dark when PVG's front page goes up. They're going to put a section just for me, so I figured that's as good a time as any to post my junk for a new generation of readers.

It may take a while, though. They are cramming all kinds of features into it, I hear.

I love shameless plugs. :D

Crazy Bastard
01-17-2002, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Xantar
Ridley, I'm planning on posting the revised version of Perfect Dark when PVG's front page goes up. They're going to put a section just for me, so I figured that's as good a time as any to post my junk for a new generation of readers.

It may take a while, though. They are cramming all kinds of features into it, I hear.

I love shameless plugs. :D

hmm......if u take the word "xantar" and cut it in half, you would get tarxan..... or "tarzan".