PDA

View Full Version : This Weeks Entries (2/3)

Kitana85
02-02-2002, 07:36 PM
Okay, these are the only entires I have so far for this week:
Black Forum
Surfin4Lifer

Name Change
D_Beckham7 (It's been done)

any other takers?? The Black forum is 200 doubloons for one MONTH!

Ric
02-07-2002, 10:36 AM
Tell me, what does this 'Black Forum' involve before I go spending my money and stumbling blindly into a hard object............!Ouch!............

Kitana85
02-07-2002, 12:44 PM
The Black Forum is basically a private forum with weird/odd topics. It's really good because so few people are there, and the people who are there are, really into it. Asnd as I said... the topics are WEIRD!!! It's a lot of fun!!

BreakABone
02-07-2002, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Kitana85
The Black Forum is basically a private forum with weird/odd topics. It's really good because so few people are there, and the people who are there are, really into it. Asnd as I said... the topics are WEIRD!!! It's a lot of fun!!

Can we get a one day sneak peek at what is in those forums?

I mean or atleast some idea of what these "weird" topics are.. Because I know weird....Um I think

GameMaster
02-08-2002, 01:48 AM
A one day sneak peek sounds good to me. All in favor, kindly say Aye. All who oppose, milk a cow. ;) :D

Ric
02-08-2002, 04:13 AM
*Milks A Cow*
If we get a sneak peek then whats the point of it being a private forum, not truly knowing whats in there is what should encourage us to spend out hard earned dubloons and take a look. I am saving up for a permanent custom rank so no private forum for me. (Grrrr the cost was 4000, who added another 1000 to that.)