PDA

View Full Version : THE SCI-FI STORY: Progress so far???

C.H
02-02-2002, 02:32 PM
Not that anyone will read this, but for the very few that will. What hell

So, there hasn't been any news on The sci-fi story for a few weeks. What i can say at the moment, is that we're doing work on it (me and Ric). So for the few that actaully read the story, sorry, but your just going to have to wait for a little longer. You see, we both have a new stream of ideas that we want to put into the story. What was posted on the old GT (and eventaully deleted), wont change to much (although we are revising the first few parts). It's the rest of the story that we're going through. Not only that, but Ric, wants to (not wants, IS) writing a story based on his characters past. When that'll be ready i have no idea, some when in the distant future i guess. But what i can say, is that we're starting to put it all together. So the story is a little more complete.

But...

You wont be seeing any of the story for a while yet, sorry. Thats just the way it is, i do plan on starting to post the story again. And when it comes, it'll come in big lumps. Because of the amount that was already posted. Those who actaully bothered to the read the story, and read everything that already got posted on the now deleted GT. Wont really need to read those old parts that get re-posted. Apart from that is, the first 5 parts. A signifacant thing will be briefly mentioned, that could be important much later in the story (hint hint, wink wink). But all i'm saying, is don't expect to see anything for a while yet, at the moment. All i can say, is in a month i'll start posting the old parts slightly revised.

Humm, ideas...

well, like i mentioned. Ric is writing a seperate story on Ricus's past. This is the first time it's been mentioned, but he has been for a while now. Although nothing will be posted for a loooong time. And like Mr T would say "U got helluva long time to wait" (well maybe not exactly like Mr T would say). It probably wont start being posted to after the whole of The Sci-fi story is posted. But i have to admit, it's down to Ric. Also, back to the actaul SCI-FI STORY, we're thinking of dividing the story up. It'll still be one whole story, but dividing it up into 2 or 3 big parts might make things easier. I wont say much about the story, but we are making pasts for all the characters. Especilly Ricus, Flymo and Zap for the time being.

But, you'll just have to wait and see...

Ric
02-04-2002, 08:55 AM
Yep, thats right, I am indeed writing a story of Ricus' past, set would you believe, 22 years before the Sci-Fi story, I never revealed this before but Ricus is 50 Years old in The Sci-Fi Story.

It will be more of a story and less humour based than The Sci-Fi Story however but you will like it.

fingersman
02-14-2002, 09:54 AM
Well I'll be waiting here until you guys decide to finish up your stuff.:D

C.H
02-14-2002, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by fingersman
Well I'll be waiting here until you guys decide to finish up your stuff.:D

Well, thanx fingersman.

It's nice to know that at least ONE person is interested in the sci-fi story. But hopefully, you wont be let down when it finally comes. It's going to be bigger and better then we ever expected.

Ridley
02-14-2002, 02:18 PM
Actually I wouldn't mind reading it, once you have it done. Didn't get to read the originals :( but I did read the Christmas one. Now it get it done already!

:mad:

j/k

Yoda9864
03-06-2002, 11:35 PM
I'll write a prequel story for my character, Boba Fett.
::throws the Bounty Hunter Trilogy at other people::

But seriously, read those 3 books. They are really good.

Ric
03-08-2002, 11:54 AM
Excellent, glad you deciced to, I need to talk to you about a few things concerning the past stories, cant mention them on here so I'll catch you on MSN somewhen.