PDA

View Full Version : A little bit of help please....

Idiot
02-01-2002, 03:46 PM
Note: If you would like none of Super Smash Bros Melee reaveled to you, please do not read on.

As you are probably aware, Super Smash Bros Melee is launched in Europe on the 24th May. I am planning to buy it, but, as a person who likes to complete games 100%, I have heard that I may need to have a Pikmin save on the same memory card as your Super Smash Bros Melee save in order to get the Captin Olimer trophy, or the Pikmin trophy. Is this true? If it is, then I would probably have to buy Pikmin as well, so please tell me if I do, or do not need a Pikmin save to obtain these trophys. Oh, and please, no false information.
Thank-you so much for your time, people.

BlueFire
02-01-2002, 03:52 PM
Yes, I believe you do. It's just one trophy though.

Ridley
02-01-2002, 03:52 PM
Well I can at least confirm one half of your questions for you. The Pikmin trophy can be attained without the use of a Pikmin save on your memory card because I was able to get it without it. As for Captain Olimar, I'm not sure because I haven't gotten that one yet (that is, if I can without the Pikmin save :unsure: )

Ironfoot
02-01-2002, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Ridley
Well I can at least confirm one half of your questions for you. The Pikmin trophy can be attained without the use of a Pikmin save on your memory card because I was able to get it without it. As for Captain Olimar, I'm not sure because I haven't gotten that one yet (that is, if I can without the Pikmin save :unsure: )

You can also get Captain Olimar without the Pikmin save.

LoudHowardZERO
02-01-2002, 08:36 PM
You don't HAVE to have it, there are different ways to get each trophy, but it would make it alot easier, just find a friend who has it if you want this trophy so much...