PDA

View Full Version : Favorite GameCube Game?

Revival
02-01-2002, 01:00 PM
Which one of the following is your favorite GameCube game, and why?

All Star Baseball 2002
Batman: Vengeance
Cel Damage
Crazy Taxi
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2
Disney's Tarzan: Untamed
ESPN International Winter Sports 2002
FIFA Soccer 2002
Luigi's Mansion
Madden NFL 2002
NBA Courtside 2002
NFL Quarterback Club 2002
NHL Hitz 20-02
Pikmin
Smashing Drive
SSX Tricky
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader
Super Monkey Ball
Super Smash Bros. Melee
The Simpsons Road Rage
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
Wave Race: Blue Storm
XG3 Extreme G Racing

BlueFire
02-01-2002, 03:15 PM
Super Smash Bros. Melee. One of the best fighters :p

N8
02-01-2002, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by BLueFire
Super Smash Bros. Melee. One of the best fighters :p

Exactly

but Wave Race, XGIII, and Super Monkey Ball all come close.

Neo
02-01-2002, 03:31 PM
Star Wars, high difficulty, lots of goals to obtain and secrets to find.

I'm not really counting the fighting games - I'm usually the only one who plays.

Ginkasa
02-01-2002, 04:10 PM
Hey! Universal Studios isn't on the list!

j/k :p

My favorite is still being decided between Rogue Leader and Smash Bros. :unsure:

Ironfoot
02-01-2002, 04:39 PM
Between SSBM and Wave Race. Not sure...

Drunk Hobbit
02-01-2002, 04:51 PM
Tough choice but the answer is no.

Ironfoot
02-01-2002, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Danchastu
Tough choice but the answer is no.

Never heard of it.

LoudHowardZERO
02-01-2002, 08:22 PM
Even thought I haven't played them all....

SSX Tricky And SSB:M would have to be my favs... o look those just so happen to be like the only ones I own

gekko
02-01-2002, 10:44 PM
Haha! Shooter missed one!

But Monkey Ball is the best. But don't doubt NHL Hitz. Been in my machine since early November, and hasn't left. 3 franchises, championship. I still play, and still don't know why. guess there's an easy solution... Best... hockey... game.... ever.

ESPN was just released, haven't found a copy yet. Looking forward to it. Curling! w00t! I played Nagano on N64 quite a bit. Horrible game, but I still played it. Bobsledding was fun.

Gamer
02-01-2002, 10:50 PM
My fav game on Gamecube is probably either StarWars or SSBM...or Wave race, all great games, cant decide which one for certain though.

fingersman
02-02-2002, 12:05 AM
Well I guess
SSMB...and wave race.

Bond
02-02-2002, 10:18 AM
Super Smash Brothers: Melee, because it's the only one I own.

GameMaster
02-02-2002, 02:30 PM
Pikmin; an innovative new kind of play on the Gamecube. Creativity and imagination pushed to the limits.

BigJustinW
02-02-2002, 05:28 PM
It's either Tony Hawk 3 or Madden

Snake
02-02-2002, 05:33 PM
SSX Tricky.. Has tons of stuff to do... large amount of characters, long tracks and one hell of a soudtrack...

But, Super Smash Bros and Super Monkey Ball came close.. maybe if I played them more often.. I haven't touched Melee since Christmas :(

BigJustinW
02-02-2002, 06:24 PM
To me, SSB:Melee is VERY fun... IF you have peeps to play with... the 1 player game got boring very fast. In fact, when I first bought it, I played alone for about 30 minutes, then put it away!!!

Usually I give a game about 3 hours the first time.

DeathsHand
02-02-2002, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Snake
SSX Tricky.. Has tons of stuff to do... large amount of characters, long tracks and one hell of a soudtrack...

I can't stand that SSX tricky music... *shudders*...

As for me, since I havn't played an actually full gamecube game yet, I'll have to say *runs towards window* *jumps out window*

Jason1
02-02-2002, 08:50 PM
Im in a state right now of Utter Unsureness. I was thinking my favorite Cube game was either Rouge Leader, Or SSBM, But I just gave Wave Race a rent, and I was completley blown away. Playing it on my TV, it looks so much better than in the stores. The waves are just awsome, I cant believe how some sites gave it a poor rating. Id have to say right at this moment, my favorite GameCube game is WaveRace.

Blix
02-02-2002, 09:23 PM
My favorite is SSBM. 'Cause I haven't been able to put it down. Well, really I have, but not for much time. :D

SamosR20
02-04-2002, 10:44 PM
my fav. is either rogue leader or waverace cuz i like 'em. i like 'em a lot. monkey ball sux, imo, and ssx has VERY good music - like bonecracker... mmm... anyway, ssbm would be my fav. party game, but i only got 2 older sisters (and one is now in scotland...) and they don't play games and ssbm single player isn't that great - too repetetive. yep.

Revival
02-05-2002, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by SamosR20
my fav. is either rogue leader or waverace cuz i like 'em. i like 'em a lot. monkey ball sux, imo, and ssx has VERY good music - like bonecracker... mmm... anyway, ssbm would be my fav. party game, but i only got 2 older sisters (and one is now in scotland...) and they don't play games and ssbm single player isn't that great - too repetetive. yep.
Woah, it's the world's longest run on sentence. ;)

Welcome back to GT Samus.

Plastic0006
02-05-2002, 07:52 PM
i think monkey ball looks gay as heck but id have to say ssx tricky and ssb melee come real close the question is why did some of the peoples posts i read above say super monkey ball was their favorite whats so great about it please tell me and dont mind me because i havent played it yet.

Glenn the Hero
02-06-2002, 12:17 AM
Monkey Ball looks lame, but give it some time... it has a surprising level of challenge. SSBM is great just for the sheer amount of unlockable stuff. It was a quest that drove me to near-maddness during my Christmas Break, and I still haven't gotten every trophy...(needs more coins!)