PDA

View Full Version : Screw Excess

BreakABone
01-31-2002, 11:15 PM
After seeing the video package from Flair for a second time, I think the WWF should change the whole Excess format.

I say the WWF turns Excess into a WWF review show. Have 2 hours of old footage with Terri and Coach giving their indight and they can still have a guest who introduces the Match of the Week and also try to help storyliones.....

I really wouldn't care who was on the show if they just went through all the wWF history..Maybe a match from each WWF era

Professor S
01-31-2002, 11:24 PM
I'd rather turn Excess into a magazine show. One that is all shoot, and no work. Each week they could highlight a different wrestler and do a biography on them. they could also do sifferent segments about the business, and highlight some of their workers coming up in the developmental territories.

They could also do "This week in wrestling" segments and start taking advantage of that huge video library they acquired when they purchased WCW.

Now thats quality television.

nWoCHRISnWo
02-01-2002, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by The Strangler
all shoot, and no work.

Agreed. Excess is a show for children, other than staring at Trish/Terri, the occasional good guest that (which isn't often when they're all supposed to be working most the time), and the cut "classic" matches from three months ago that everyone already saw, they do a great job of wasting two hours, looking very unporfessional doing so.

Professor S
02-03-2002, 04:53 PM
I saw Excess once, and it made me furious. I don't know why but it made me so friggin' angry...:killpika: