PDA

View Full Version : Freakiest, Strangest, Wierdest Dream Ever?

Ginkasa
01-30-2002, 05:18 PM
So what is it? What dream made you wake up and go WTF?

Hmm?

As for me..... I remember it but I'm not sure what it was so I can't explain it...

I'll try to remeber though...

Joeiss
01-30-2002, 10:24 PM
When I was a kid I always had two occuring dreams. These dreams were freaky as hell, and always woke me up. And when I woke up, I always felt VERY wierd.

Freaky Dream 1: I am at school. I am in the primary yard, playing red ass. But, my school is on a beach, and the portables are floating on rafts. Everything was normal, until I see in the distance a HUGE wave coming towards the land. I tell everybody to run, but I do not. When the wave comes close, I start running, and I run and run. One of my sandals falls off, and I go back to get it. Then the wave hits me and I wake up.

Freaky Dream 2: I am at the old Ukranian Church that I used to go to (it is in Toronto). Everything was normal, intil the floors starting falling apart and huge flames burst out from Hell. People were falling in, and my family was trapped in the middle. Then the floor beneath us crumbled into ashes, and as we started to fall I woke up.

These two dreams scare the **** out of me. I haven't had them since I was a kid though. So that was about eight or nine years ago.

DeathsHand
01-31-2002, 12:19 AM
Well I can't remember any dreams from a long time ago, but there are a couple recent dreams that kinda scared me...

the worst one... Well, I was in an area around here (actually it was my friend's neighborhood.. for some reason), but it was pitch black (and no, not like night time black... I mean like no street lights, no moonlight, etc)... and I'd be like inside houses and I'd hear freaky noises coming from nowhere... and then these weird monsters (I forgot what they looked liked) started chasing me... then I hopped into a tractor trailer (for some reason) and the end :D

A bit like Silent Hill... with the darkness and the monsters... which is why it was so freaky... imagine actually living out Silent Hill and you kinda got what my dream was like... It's like the only nightmare I've ever had where I woke up and like let out a sigh of relief or somethin'...

then another one joeiss' dream thing reminded me of... cuz like... I can't swim... and it was a little bit after that topic about y'know the big wave crap hitting the eastern shore or something, so basically it was a tidal wave thing... and I just thought it was freaky... and it took place in an area that looked kinda like Florida... mmm, florida... :unsure:

TheGrimReaper
01-31-2002, 01:32 AM
I had a dream once where I ate a carrot.

Jason1
02-01-2002, 03:54 PM
Are any of you guys dreaming, then all of a sudden you have a falling sensation like you are falling off your bed or something? Its strange, it instantly wakes you up, you might jerk a little like your protecting yourself from the fall, but then you realize your actually still in your bed and nothing has happened...its the strangest thing, it actually feels like your falling...

Neo
02-01-2002, 03:57 PM
I'll have that when I'm about to fall asleep, but not during.

Ginkasa
02-01-2002, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Jason1
Are any of you guys dreaming, then all of a sudden you have a falling sensation like you are falling off your bed or something? Its strange, it instantly wakes you up, you might jerk a little like your protecting yourself from the fall, but then you realize your actually still in your bed and nothing has happened...its the strangest thing, it actually feels like your falling...

That's happened to me before, several times. I hate it.

Joeiss
02-01-2002, 05:04 PM
Yeah, that happens to me. I am know for my sleepwalking, and sometimes I dream that I walk to the stairs, and fall down. Then I wake up all freaked out that I fell, but I am perfectly fine.

And about my sleepwalking, it is quite funny. Sometimes I go to my bro's room and sit on the chair and humm. Sometimes I wake up while I am walking down the stairs to my main floor, and that is the worst because I stumble and twist my ankle sometimes when that happens.

TheGrimReaper
02-01-2002, 05:50 PM
Man, im glad I dont sleepwalk.

Ginkasa
02-01-2002, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Joeiss
Yeah, that happens to me. I am know for my sleepwalking, and sometimes I dream that I walk to the stairs, and fall down. Then I wake up all freaked out that I fell, but I am perfectly fine.

And about my sleepwalking, it is quite funny. Sometimes I go to my bro's room and sit on the chair and humm. Sometimes I wake up while I am walking down the stairs to my main floor, and that is the worst because I stumble and twist my ankle sometimes when that happens.

I've slept walked once. When I found out I did it was very embarassing.

It was a few years ago and my mom had company over lte at night to where I was already asleep. My mom said I walked out in my underwear and walked back to my room....

People saw me in my underwear :eek:

GameKinG
02-01-2002, 10:16 PM
When I was 8 I had a dream that I went to my school, and a HUGE dog (his finger was the size of my whole body) would stand on two feet, and walk around the school scaring everyone (it was always in the evening). My sister would come down in a helicopter and say "Do you want some macaroni and cheese?" It was the kraft kind, BTW.

I never saw what happened to the dog...

A few more dreams I had got a little weirder, unexplainable. But that one is the one I remember most...

Joeiss
02-03-2002, 01:09 PM
AHH!!! I just had a freaky dream last night. My family and I went to the CN Tower in Toronto. When we got there, we went into the massive building. I heard somebody say that there was going to be a terrorist attack on the tower today. So, instead of telling everybody, I wanted to be the hero, I guess. So, my family and I went onto the elevator, and I saw this Pakistanian guy. I kicked a metal ball at his feet, and I heard a "clank" sound. His shoes were metal! The door shut, and the elevator started to go up. I see him starting to take his shoes off, and he put them into a little crack near the doors.

Then the elevator stopped and let us all out. I went to beat up the guy, but as soon as I started to approach him, he pulled out a gun and shot me in the arm! I went down, ans called for help. Then two people ran out to stop the man, but the man shot those two people to death (Those two people were parents on my brother's hockey team).

Then somebosy said "Its gonna blow!!!"

And then my dream froze, and all I could see was the horrified look on my face.

This was one freaky dream. And as a side note, the song "Let's Roll" by Neil Young was playing in the background for my whole dream.

Ginkasa
02-03-2002, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Joeiss
AHH!!! I just had a freaky dream last night. My family and I went to the CN Tower in Toronto. When we got there, we went into the massive building. I heard somebody say that there was going to be a terrorist attack on the tower today. So, instead of telling everybody, I wanted to be the hero, I guess. So, my family and I went onto the elevator, and I saw this Pakistanian guy. I kicked a metal ball at his feet, and I heard a "clank" sound. His shoes were metal! The door shut, and the elevator started to go up. I see him starting to take his shoes off, and he put them into a little crack near the doors.

Then the elevator stopped and let us all out. I went to beat up the guy, but as soon as I started to approach him, he pulled out a gun and shot me in the arm! I went down, ans called for help. Then two people ran out to stop the man, but the man shot those two people to death (Those two people were parents on my brother's hockey team).

Then somebosy said "Its gonna blow!!!"

And then my dream froze, and all I could see was the horrified look on my face.

This was one freaky dream. And as a side note, the song "Let's Roll" by Neil Young was playing in the background for my whole dream.

:eek:

I can never remember my dreams in that much detail!

I've never had a dream where I fight anything but I have had a dream where I was a seceret agent. No shooting though.

Joeiss
02-03-2002, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Link1130

:eek:

I can never remember my dreams in that much detail!

I've never had a dream where I fight anything but I have had a dream where I was a seceret agent. No shooting though.

That is because I had the dream, and I woke up right after and I wrote it down. I forgot that I dreamed it until after I saw the note that I took of it!

Ginkasa
02-04-2002, 04:06 PM
I never even remember 'em in that much detail even right after I wake up.....

BlueFire
02-04-2002, 08:16 PM
I had a dream where I was outside with my friend, and a train carrying tons of chlorine gas crashed and chlorine gas was seeping through out the whole county. I ran inside and tried to get away from it....but then...the chlorine gas surrounds me, and I start coughing....and then I awoke.