PDA

View Full Version : Idea's For Mario Sunshine

Ravishing Rick Rude
01-30-2002, 10:48 AM
Since we know little to nothing about this game since it's debut, i am curious to what you guys would like to see in it.

It would anything from Characters, to Levels, Music, Gadgets. whatever you want.

Joeiss
01-30-2002, 11:09 AM
I hope that this game will be the return of the Koopa Kids. I think that would be sweet. Also, I hope that the suburb-level isn't the only design. I do not want a Mario game to have modern houses, I want it to have Kingdoms and long plains of grass.

As for gadgets... I am not sure. I guess that doo-hicky on his back will play a main role... But what that role is, I am not sure. I also hope that Mario can still fly, be fire mario, etc.

Ginkasa
01-30-2002, 11:56 AM
I want muchrooms and the animal suits to return.

Shadow_Link
01-30-2002, 12:05 PM
I want it to combine all the best, innovative and awe inspiring parts of the previous games, with some newer ideas!

BreakABone
01-30-2002, 04:28 PM
Well that's easy.,...

Return of more sub level bosses... or in most Mario cases world... Boom-Boom.. the Koopa Kids.. maybe even Kamek

More stages..I mean Mario 64 was cool and all but only 15 stages.. come on more Mario loving....

Maybe a half decent plot.. nothing wrong with the save the princess routine but maybe a bit more

More outifts...Return of some old outifts..Good 3d flight.. the maigc hat never felt to good to conrol

Interaction with SMA 3.. Nintendo always talking about interaction between GBA-GC..why not with Mario?

BlueFire
01-30-2002, 05:17 PM
More jumping action. Luigi in this. Play as Luigi and Mario. Expand the size of levels....have a lot more levels.

LoudHowardZERO
01-30-2002, 05:58 PM
Hookers ;)

(Just like GTA3)

Snake
01-30-2002, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by LoudHowardZERO
Hookers ;)

(Just like GTA3)

Yet another pointless post by loudhoward...

Ravishing Rick Rude
01-30-2002, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by LoudHowardZERO
Hookers ;)

(Just like GTA3)

Nah, i don't think the game would be big enough to have a scale version of your mom

GameMaster
01-30-2002, 07:34 PM
A Wario and Waluigi cameo!

Joeiss
01-30-2002, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by D_Beckham7

Nah, i don't think the game would be big enough to have a scale version of your mom

:eek: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. Oh $hit. That is probably the funniest thing I have heard all week!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Perfect Stu
01-31-2002, 10:59 AM
Have Donkey Kong as a boss....oh mama would that be sweet, just like the good ol' days...

More levels, and make them more linear than Mario 64, and instead of completing "tasks", make the level so that you only have to clear it...

Have Luigi in as a optional playable character

Have Wario and Waluigi make enemy appearances

Have Bowser look meaner...

Have mushrooms...even the poison ones

The FEATHER...so he can get his cape...ya

That should do for me...:D

fingersman
01-31-2002, 11:25 AM

Ouch...that was cold. :Poke:

Drunk Hobbit
01-31-2002, 03:59 PM

He dissing Howard's mom or the GameCube's hardware?