PDA

View Full Version : The hate thread

Xantar
01-29-2002, 06:35 PM
What are your peeves? What makes you want to kick the nearest object, and what sets your teeth on edge?

For me, it's several things that are popular but have no right to be popular. These include the vast majority of pop music, Carrot Top, Tom Green and the guy who does the Dell commercials (may he go the way of the Pepsi girl).

On a slightly related note, I detest most car commercials.

As well as certain science fiction books (remember the Animorphs? Man, those were awful).

I'll come up with more things that I hate later on. What's your peeve?

BlueFire
01-29-2002, 06:37 PM
Some girl at school and looooooooong homework.

gekko
01-29-2002, 06:45 PM
Carrot top for sure. Shooter. Those 1-800-8855822 commercials. Old grannies shopping. Spanish teachers speaking Spanish throughout the school. Parents not taking responsibility for their ****ed-up kids. The ACLU, every member of the ACLU.

Happydude
01-29-2002, 06:51 PM
my dad, sis, bro, no girlfriend:mad: , no money:mad: , exams, tests, SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ill come up with more later probably...

and BTW...what's ACLU?

BreakABone
01-29-2002, 07:07 PM
Well let's see...

People full of them self.. Worse turn off to me period
People who have a habit of others feel bad about themselves
Tose X-Box teaser commercials.. "Hair moves like real hair*.. give me a freaking break.. no one cares to see no giant X on a screen for 30 secs
DraGonBallz..Really I know cartoons are allowed to break the rule but give me a break.. how dumb do you think people are.....

People who can't think on their own... I mean now everyone needs braids..they need earrings..they need this..they need that
Guys who are starting to dress like girls.. Earrings..Braids.. Colored Hair.... Piercing every part of the body....

gekko
01-29-2002, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by happydude666
my dad, sis, bro, no girlfriend:mad: , no money:mad: , exams, tests, SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ill come up with more later probably...

and BTW...what's ACLU?

American Civil Liberties Union. Dumbasses. Basically, any time a minority has something not go their way the ACLU gets all pissy. Of course, they don't care about white people. Civil Liberties my ass.

And they're suing my cousin. Why? He's a cop down in Kansas. The city has a factory, where there's a factory, there's cheap labor, where there's cheap labor, there's Mexicans (no offense intended, just the truth). Well down there, these illegal immigrants want to be stubborn. They get pulled over, they only speak Spanish. My cousin personally doesn't care. If you don't want to explain the situation to him, that's your own loss. But the ACLU is suing him for not speaking Spanish! No, they're not getting mad at the illegal Mexican immigrants for not knowing English. They want to sue a U.S. citizen for not knowing Spanish.

The ACLU just needs an ass-beating.

Happydude
01-29-2002, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by gekko

They want to sue a U.S. citizen for not knowing Spanish.

ROFLMGDFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thats so stupid!!!!!

The Germanator
01-29-2002, 07:34 PM
Popular music right now pisses me off a lot...Um, a lot of people at my school piss me off, they are the kind if kids who are just dying for attention, and are always doing something annoying just to be "cool", bleh. There are other thins...guess I just don't wanna think about em.

Joeiss
01-29-2002, 08:02 PM
Genos... Techno music... my mom... my neighbour... people not making complete sentences...

:D

nWoCHRISnWo
01-29-2002, 08:16 PM
-Texas (not counting their cheerleaders)
-RPG's
-Cartoons like Dragonball Z
-Homosexuals
-Girls sports (for the most part)
-Getting up early
-Wet towels
-People who bitch about racism all the time
-Worms
-The kind of religious freaks who are TOO religious
-People who pretend Britney Spears isn't hot
-School
-Afghanistan
-The rest of the middle East countries
-Using big words when you could just as easily use smaller words
-People who put ",,," instead of "..."
-Earings on guys
-Cold pizza
-Burnt popcorn/pizza.etc
-People who use the wrong "they're, their, and there"
-Movies like "Lord of the Rings"
-Anything that includes more than minimal effort on my part
-Root beer
-Russia
-Russians
-Annoying people who annoy the **** outta you until you actually wanna grab them by the throat and stangle the life outta them until you remember you don't wanna touch the dirty piece of ****
-Not having capital punishment
-The main loser from N*SYNC
-British people's teeth
-Philadelphia

Ginkasa
01-29-2002, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Xantar
As well as certain science fiction books (remember the Animorphs? Man, those were awful).

*gasp* :eek:

I liked 'em.....

Anyway, my peeves are:

younger sbilings, dogs who bark to come inside and five minutes later bark to go back outside, dogs who just park, cats who wont get off your blanket when you're trying to to sleep, when the whole class gets chewed out for that one group of girls who keep talking, psychic friend commercials, musci CD commercials, punks who where there pants down to their ankles and every other word they speak is vulgar, SpongeBob Square Pants, eating the same thing for every meal, Trekkies, TV science fictions shows (like Star Trek and Babylon5), heavy metal music, bluegrass music, those Ewok movies, etc.

Perfect Stu
01-29-2002, 08:32 PM
-The fact that nobody likes me :(
-Bad Breath

Ravishing Rick Rude
01-29-2002, 08:34 PM
Afganistan
Hillbillies
Jay leno
Russians
European Hockey Players
American Soccer PLayers
Homosexuals
Women Protesters

Joeiss
01-29-2002, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by D_Beckham7
Women Protesters

Oh God! I hate them too! They are so annoying. My old girlfriend is the complete opposite of Women Protesters, but she is annoying and always wants me to hold he arm (not her hand) when we walk across the street. Damn, can't their be women who are in the healthy middle.

Happydude
01-29-2002, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by nWoCHRISnWo & D_Beckham7

-Russians

:baby: :baby: :(

nobody likes me!!!!

GameMaster
01-29-2002, 09:32 PM
• Anything cheap
• Picky eaters
• Vegetarians that harass you for eating meat and act like vegetables don't
feel pain
• People that get upset when they get B's
• Kids that won't go to bed when they're supposed too
• Homework (what's all this? didn't I already go to school today)
• Born again Christians who press their ways on you
• Video games that are too hard

That's all for now. Stay tuned for more things that light my grenade
:mad:

Mushlafa
01-29-2002, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by nWoCHRISnWo

-Russia
-Russians

Im offended :( :(

HHmmm.......... what are thing that annoy me or get on my nerves?

-School
-People who hate russians ;)
-Homework
-My bad grades
-Cold pizza
-Warm milk
-My computer ( People who know me understand )
-My vice principal. Often reffered to as Mr.Gaycobs

actually I cant really think of any others for now, but il be back on Thursday when my Exams are over :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH I should be studying.

GameMaster
01-29-2002, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Mushlafa

-Cold pizza

No one insults cold pizza :mad2:

;)

nWoCHRISnWo
01-29-2002, 10:10 PM
*adds GameMaster to hate list*

Shadow Fox
01-29-2002, 11:12 PM
-Nelly (the rapper and the scrawny girl)
-Rediculous hairstyles for women that are the current "trend"
-Windows ME
-Fanboys that call me a traitor because I got an Xbox or GameCube
-People who try to change me or complain about my "behavior". Eat a d@#k.
-Squids (The Navy)
-People that compare megahertz over gigaflop performance
-Non-Athlon PC's
-Goth-geeks that stalk malls, wearing all black except the occasional Xbox shirt
-Zelda complaints- from people that've only played the N64 series...
-nappy hair (including mine)
-new words and characters made by idiots submitting to Scribes that Rare actually continues
-People that hate Mya/Alicia Keys/Aaliyah/[insert fine woman here]
-abstinence on a first date
-love
-Anyone that is honestly afraid of black people
-polka dots, and polka music
-2nd hand smoke (except weed)
-College Professors
-Every Radio station that didn't play my song
-M2 fanboys (if they still exist, some are now Xbox fanboys, lol..)
-The fact that Shadow Fox isn't a hit PC game
-Being broke for any given nanosecond
-Fake Tech-heads that have never built a computer, let alone programmed one
-Anyone brash enough to ride on 26" rims
-People that are only bold with a gun in their hand
-People who have no idea what the real "ghetto" is
-Boy Bands
-Anyone that causes my hand to swell after punching them to sleep
-Sword sheathes
-The planet Mercury
-Pokemon other than Jigglypuff
-Anyone that questions why I hate the aforementioned items

Gamer
01-30-2002, 12:04 AM
-Homos
-seals
-people who protest for stupid things
-vegetables, other than carrots
-most puzzle games
-country music
-afghans
-people who try to protect the afghans by saying that they have reasons, or that they only know that way of living.

GameMaster
01-30-2002, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by Shadow Fox

-abstinence on a first date

:lol:

TheGrimReaper
01-30-2002, 12:41 AM
Lies, and people who think they are top.

Fez
01-30-2002, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by The Germanator
Popular music right now pisses me off a lot...Um, a lot of people at my school piss me off, they are the kind if kids who are just dying for attention, and are always doing something annoying just to be "cool", bleh. There are other thins...guess I just don't wanna think about em.

Maybe that's because YOU'RE A LOSER AND THEY'RE PICKING ON YOU?

LoudHowardZERO
01-30-2002, 12:49 AM
-People who try to tell me what I should do with my hair
-My teacher who thinks its a bad idea to get my lip pierced
-This girl on MSn that hates the RE movie (I spazed on her ass for that one, I Don't know if it looks crappy, Infact I almost know it will be, but still don't diss it!)
-People who edit my posts
-These damn stars that appear when I type ****
-People who steal my Super Mario Advance cartrage
-Women
-Friends
-The drugies that say there going to grow up to be lawyers when there as stupid as ****
-Margrine
-Organized Physical Activity
-My webcam
-You!

:p

The Germanator
01-30-2002, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Fez

Actually, that's not quite true...I don't get picked on, and those people that I speak of actually think I'm a pretty nice guy when I do talk to them. What they really don't know is that the reason I don't talk to them is the fact that I find their style of life obnoxious and generally annoying. So, that's not the issue, but thank's for assuming otherwise.

Ravishing Rick Rude
01-30-2002, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Fez

* High Fives Fez *

Good call.

Perfect Stu
01-30-2002, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Fez

only a loser would make a post like that

loser! *points at fez*

but I do agree with you, Germanator is probably a loser...

:p :p :p

I'm a loser...at least I'll admit to that...

nWoCHRISnWo
01-30-2002, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Perfect Stu

Hey, I'll admit to you being a loser, too. :D

Jason1
01-30-2002, 04:02 PM
Ya know what I hate? I hate disabled people always getting to be first in line and cut in line and all this ****. What a bunch of bull. If they are in a weelchair, they shouldnt need to ride amusement park rides. Man I hate that. ''Im in a wheel chair, lets make everyone else who has been waiting for an hour allready wait even longer while I get my fat ass on the ride''

LoudHowardZERO
01-30-2002, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Jason1
Ya know what I hate? I hate disabled people always getting to be first in line and cut in line and all this ****. What a bunch of bull. If they are in a weelchair, they shouldnt need to ride amusement park rides. Man I hate that. ''Im in a wheel chair, lets make everyone else who has been waiting for an hour allready wait even longer while I get my fat ass on the ride''

Hey, that's cool, my dad's blind so we get to do that everywhere... I can't help but feel slightly guilty, but then again i usally laugh at the people waiting! Bwh ha ha ha

Ravishing Rick Rude
01-30-2002, 06:00 PM
what about Handicap parking?

For people with a cane it is cool, but wheel chair?

They can just wheel if they are further away

gekko
01-30-2002, 06:18 PM
I don't mind wheel chair as much as motor scooter.

Ravishing Rick Rude
01-30-2002, 07:14 PM
i have nothing wrong with people using a motor scooter if they have leg difficulties, like that PGA golfer.

But for obese people to you use it makes me mad. If you are too weak to lose weight, you deserve to walk. at least that way you can start to lose some of the weight

The Germanator
01-30-2002, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Perfect Stu

only a loser would make a post like that

loser! *points at fez*

but I do agree with you, Germanator is probably a loser...

:p :p :p

Again, just because I don't hang out with kids in my school I'm a loser...Just trying to get that straight. :rolleyes:

Xantar
01-30-2002, 09:21 PM
I like to think of myself as a "long term winner."

I don't jump into sex and trying to look and cool and macho. I don't put on poses or tell a girl what I don't believe is the truth. In the short term, it means that I won't get laid in college. In the long term, it means my wife will have a better idea of who I am when she marries me and will accept it. Which leads to a happier marriage (with happy kids who are likely to survive better etc.).

I also study a lot rather than socialize. This means I'll be better educated later on, earn more money and be happier with my job.

So you see, some might consider me to be a loser right now. But in the long term, I'll have the last laugh.

At least that's what I tell myself when I realize how little of a life I have. :(

nWoCHRISnWo
01-30-2002, 09:44 PM

I don't jump into sex and trying to look and cool and macho. I don't put on poses or tell a girl what I don't believe is the truth. In the short term, it means that I won't get laid in college. In the long term, it means my wife will have a better idea of who I am when she marries me and will accept it. Which leads to a happier marriage (with happy kids who are likely to survive better etc.).

I also study a lot rather than socialize. This means I'll be better educated later on, earn more money and be happier with my job.

So you see, some might consider me to be a loser right now. But in the long term, I'll have the last laugh.

At least that's what I tell myself when I realize how little of a life I have. :(

Umm... Unless I missed something, why the hell did you post that? Isn't this thread about things you hate?

And you know you can still get laid in college and be successful in life.

Xantar
01-30-2002, 09:50 PM
So when people in the topic are talking about being a loser, I'm not allowed to also talk about being a loser?

Geez...

GameMaster
01-30-2002, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by nWoCHRISnWo
And you know you can still get laid in college and be successful in life.

That's...reasuring...thanks...:unsure:

Neo
01-30-2002, 11:40 PM

Not necessarily. Good grades and a good job mean nothing if you don't have any friends. You have to balance the studying with socializing.

DeathsHand
01-31-2002, 12:22 AM
good grades... good job............ friends........... to balance... stuff out......

well I might as well just kill myself right now :mad2:

Ravishing Rick Rude
01-31-2002, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by Neo

Not necessarily. Good grades and a good job mean nothing if you don't have any friends. You have to balance the studying with socializing.

Just look at bill gates.......

he might have a great job and lots of money...... but has moreenemies then Castro and Bin Laden combines

fingersman
01-31-2002, 09:53 AM

Well I don't try to look cool or macho....I don't tell lies often espicially to girls ( i mean what's the sense??) or anyone else for that fact.... I just be myself. But you know..hehehehe :stud: but neways just cause you do all those things doesn't mean you can't get laid in college....hmmmmmmm..the way you bring it up all the time sounds like if you want to get laid;)

I just because you study more Xanny does not mean you will be happy with your job.......your happy with your job not because you study for it...but because it is something you like doing...some people wake up in the morning oh man i don't believe I have to go to work *groan*...then a small amount people wake up.....ahhhhh another day another dollar...and go to work and really enjoy their jobs...so I don't think studing makes you enjoy your job it just qualifies you for it. You should socialize more after all you got one life to live....so you should enjoy yourself more...meeting new peeps is always fun.

Neways things I hate

frauds
Liers
Fake peeps
Umannerly peeps
Wack rappers
wack rapper that go gold or higher
abuse of power
Boti boys
Wanna be bad boys.
etc etc.

Xantar
01-31-2002, 10:11 AM
Sheesh, what is this, this nit-pick Xantar's posts thread? All I was saying was that if it came to studying for a test I have tomorrow and going to a party, I would study for the test.

And fingersman, if I spend 8 years studying to become a doctor (which is not fun, believe me), wouldn't that imply that there's something about being a doctor that makes it all worthwhile?

The alternative is not studying, not graduating from college and trying for any number of jobs that are available to college drop-outs...which I will probably hate even more than anything I could get with a college degree.

I hate nit-pickers. :D

fingersman
01-31-2002, 11:06 AM
Oh well say what you mean and mean what you say why don't ya? Geez some people. And if I had an opiton of going to a party or studig most likey I would party because i already revised for the test . :p ...or I might just stay home and look over the stuff and get an early night's rest.

"And fingersman, if I spend 8 years studying to become a doctor (which is not fun, believe me), wouldn't that imply that there's something about being a doctor that makes it all worthwhile?"

I don't know...you tell me. :p My sister is an intern and she is having a ball right now.( meaning that she is enjoying her job...even those double shifts or what's not that's how I know she likes her job) SO I hope you'll feel the same way about your internship when the time comes. :D

Oh yeah.....I hate people that don't express what they mean properly the first time around and then complain about people nick picking. :p

BigJustinW
01-31-2002, 11:33 AM

You suck ;)

I have a little question

If you don't work on your social skills now, how do you expect to have a wife in the future?

From what you are saying, it sound like your only strong point will be your pocket book.

If you have a wedding, who will be your best man? How many people will come to see you get married?

you have to think of these things, I'm sure that you can find time in your scedule to make friends with some people.

Xantar
01-31-2002, 12:39 PM
*sigh*

Read what I said to fingersman. It's not as if I don't have friends.

Or you know what, never mind. Let's just get back to talking about what we hate.

BigJustinW
01-31-2002, 12:41 PM
Well.. ok..

I hate yellow teeth and/or bad breath

LoudHowardZERO
01-31-2002, 05:41 PM
So, yuor saying you hate me?

BigJustinW
01-31-2002, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by LoudHowardZERO
So, yuor saying you hate me?

yes

Revival
01-31-2002, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by gekko
Shooter.
Whoooooooooooooooooo! Yeah! I'm so happy, I could cry :cry:

GameMaster
01-31-2002, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Shooter

Whoooooooooooooooooo! Yeah! I'm so happy, I could cry :cry:

Just ignore it Shooter.

Revival
01-31-2002, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Gamemaster2002
Just ignore it Shooter.
Nah.. I'm fine.. it's not like it's going to upset me or anything..

TheGrimReaper
02-01-2002, 03:42 AM
Oh no, a person has insulted me over the net, my life is over. Ive never even met this person

Its not a big deal :D

Angrist
02-01-2002, 04:27 AM
Uhm... I hate... those popular kids who only talk with their popular friends and don't pay attention to not-so-popular kids. :mad:

And I hate... people who keep asking the same questions about my religion (so no s*x before you're married?). Well, I can't really hate them for asking, but sometimes I think they just wanna make fun of me. But I don't let them.