PDA

View Full Version : Got T and A?

GameMaster
10-30-2002, 10:48 PM
from official Metroid Prime website

GOT T and A?
Or Do You Simply DARE To Be WILD…ON CAMERA?

If you answered YES to any of the above, then NINTENDO WANTS YOU!

If you are one of five GRAND PRIZE WINNERS, we’ll throw you and 200 of your closest friends a Metroid® Prime-Time party, hosted by Eric Nies of MTV’s Real World. Dance to tunes spun by Noah Kerner—Jennifer Lopez’s personal DJ, eat, drink, and play Metroid Prime, Nintendo’s soon-to-be released game! And don’t leave without your $1,000 cash prize, five NINTENDO GAMECUBE™ systems and five copies of the brand new Metroid Prime game!

Here’s the scoop – If you are over the age of 18, Nintendo is searching for the most creative, adventurous and innovative college students in the country to show their T and A (Talent and Adventure that is…) inspired by Nintendo’s new Metroid Prime video game. Metroid Prime is an intense and gritty new action adventure video game exclusive to NINTENDO GAMECUBE™‘, launching this November 18th.

Think you’ve got what it takes? Then enter NOW for a chance to WIN a booming Metroid Prime-Time launch party on your college campus or local event center for up to 200 of your friends, along with $1,000 cash, five NINTENDO GAMECUBE™ systems and five copies of the new Metroid Prime game BEFORE it is available to the general public!

BUT HURRY- The DEADLINE for all entry submissions is November 7th, 2002!

I know most of us are under 18, but there are a couple here at GameTavern who meet these requirements. Whether any of them have any talent or adventure is another question... ;) Good luck! :D

Examples and helpful tips from Eric Nie are here. (http://www.metroid.com/TandAContest/stunts.htm)

Jason1
10-31-2002, 05:59 PM
Sometimes I wonder if these marketing stunts really reach out to enough people to affect game sales that much...sometimes I think they blow money with these kind of things...I think they should stick with heavy advertising myself.

DarkMaster
10-31-2002, 06:07 PM
even if i met those requirements, i'd be too lazy to do it.

PureEvil
10-31-2002, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by GameMaster
Whether any of them have any talent or adventure is another question... ;)

Probably not...

Xantar
10-31-2002, 11:46 PM
Organize a Metroid parade and invite local TV stations to come and broadcast? Dream on...

Nice idea, but the results aren't going to be nearly that impressive.

GameMaster
11-01-2002, 02:45 AM
What do you say Xantar, got some T and A? Swathmore would appreciate the publicity you provided and the ladies wouldn't be able to keep their hands off you! What have you to lose (other than your dignity and pride by organizing a Metroid Parade). ;)

Xantar
11-01-2002, 10:11 AM
The ladies won't be able to keep their hands off me?!?

AHHHHHH!!!

*runs away from anything he sees that looks remotely related to Metroid*

:D