PDA

View Full Version : Universal Studios (Transfer) by Snake

Neo
01-16-2002, 01:29 PM
Man, if I could put this game into words, it would equal to five simple words... What a piece of sh*t! This game has to be the worst game ever created on any console. In the game's point of view, Superman 64 and Survivor PC are simply the best games today.

Be Smart: Don't go near this game.

Graphics: Without a doubt, this could have been easily done on the Nintendo 64. The only thing that came close to nice was the lighting from the lights outside, during nighttime. Most of the so-called "Attractions" show ugly, dark graphics, leaving nothing to the imagination.

Sound: The voice from Woody Wood Pecker has to be the worst, most annoying voice that I have ever heard. The worst part is, he plays a very big role in the game, meaning you'll be hearing a lot from Woody. Thankfully, if you press A fast enough, you'll be able to scroll through the text and pass the voice . While walking around, the same repeating, annoying, dreadful tune over and over and over again. Ten minutes into the game I actually had to press mute, to prevent me from going nuts. But during the actual attractions aren't that bad, but not near to good.

Gameplay:

Q: What could be better than walking around a giant theme park riding crappy rides?

A: Staring at your Grandma's ass all day.

God, the only thing that got me through playing this was knowing Christmas was a day away, and I would get some decent games. Nothing and I mean nothing is worst then walking around a theme park, finding terrible attractions to watch/ride. For the attractions, most of them just plain sucked. Some are just watching, while others are trivia and matching, with few being actual rides. Through the entire game, the only buttons you use are Z, A and the analog stick, meaning horrible controls. This game has to honestly be the worst game ever. Do yourself a favor, unlike Loudhoward, and don’t buy/rent this game.

Fun Factor:

Ok, this game sucks…. Do I have to even finish?

Graphics: 2/5

Sound: 2/5

Gameplay: 0.5/5

Neo
Administrator

lol, I feel your pain

I rented that game last weekend and man, what a stinker. I played through the Jaws stage and couldn't take it anymore.

Keep in mind though it was designed for very little kids. That's the only explanation.

I went around the park screaming "where the f#ck are my parents?"

Xantar
Duke

So, Snake, you disagree with the IGN review on the basis that their 3.0 rating was too high?

And I heard that the game is rated T. If it was made for kids, then why the rating?

Neo
Administrator

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Xantar
And I heard that the game is rated T. If it was made for kids, then why the rating?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that is scary

Snake
Tribal Juror

quote:
Originally posted by Xantar

WTF... Wait a minute *Remembers Woody's voice* Oh that explains it

Click here to email me

Revival
01-16-2002, 01:54 PM
No offence Neo, but you suck at doing the transfers.

Snake
01-16-2002, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Shooter
No offence Neo, but you suck at doing the transfers.

*laughs*

Wait a minute... that was mean :mad2:

;)

Revival
01-16-2002, 06:15 PM
He does.. he just copied and pasted everything, and it makes it look awful. That's why I said "no offence" though.

Snake
01-16-2002, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Shooter
He does.. he just copied and pasted everything, and it makes it look awful. That's why I said "no offence" though.

But how much better could he have done it.. :unsure:

*Waits for Shooter to transfer it*

;)

Revival
01-16-2002, 07:28 PM
Ok.. I'll transfer it.