Launch Software
Batman Dark Tomorrow (Kemco)
Batman Vengeance (Ubi-Soft)
Burnout (Acclaim)
Crazy Taxi (Acclaim)
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (Acclaim)
Donald Duck Quack Attack (Ubi-Soft)
ESPN Winter Sports (Konami)
Fifa 2002 - Road To World Cup (EA Sports)
Gauntlet Dark Legacy (Midway)
ISS2 (Konami)
Luigi's Mansion (Nintendo)
NHL Hitz (Midway)
Spiderman (Activision)
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (Sega)
Star Wars: Rogue Leader (LucasArts)
Super Monkey Ball (Sega)
Tetris Worlds (THQ)
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (Activision)
Universal Studios (Kemco)
Wave Race: Blue Storm (Nintendo)

BreakABone
01-28-2002, 10:45 AM
Not a bad launch at all.. much better than Japan..And well better than ours... not to mention you people won't suffer from this drought of games we are having now..I mean on the 24th you get the godly Super Smash Brothers Melee and CourtSide... shortly afterwards you get Eternal Darkness and StarFox Adventure and the way this is looking if we get Mario SunShine by the end of the year looks like yal will have it also

Bube
01-28-2002, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by BreakABone
Not a bad launch at all.. much better than Europe..And well better than ours...
What do you mean by "much better than Europe"? It is the Europe launch.

BreakABone
01-28-2002, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Bube

What do you mean by "much better than Europe"? It is the Europe launch.
*Throws Away Beer Bottle*

Um sorrie man..Something must have came over me...

I meant the Japanese Launch....

Shadow_Link
01-28-2002, 01:25 PM
Hehe, now I regret buying the US machine :D.

That has aboslutely got to be the best launch I have seen... And if all dates can be met, I definately want to know more about Batman: Dark knight!

ISS 2 will also be out on lanuch. God I hope someone comes up with a way to play UK games on a US machine!

BreakABone
01-28-2002, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Shadow_Link

That has aboslutely got to be the best launch I have seen... And if all dates can be met, I definately want to know more about Batman: Dark knight!

ISS 2 will also be out on lanuch. God I hope someone comes up with a way to play UK games on a US machine!

Hmm maybe you should sell your US Cube with the games for a bit more of a jacked up price.. then re-buy the European one.. I mean atleast you wouldn't have to import all those games to play....

Gamer
01-28-2002, 01:43 PM
Well, there are going to be alot more games available at launch then there was here, so thats cool

C.H
01-28-2002, 02:51 PM

YOU LIEING BASTARD!!!!

You don't regret buying it for a second.

Revival
01-28-2002, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by C.H
YOU LIEING BASTARD!!!!

You don't regret buying it for a second.
Woah, woah, woah.. calm down there.. don't say anything you'll regret.. like calling someone a bastard for instance :D

Shadow_Link
01-28-2002, 04:15 PM
It's okay Shoot, we're mates... :D

Well, I wouldn't go as far as to say I regret it. Then again, atleast the US games will only cost me around £33 or so.

Angrist
01-29-2002, 06:32 AM
I really don't get you guys. You keep saying that we should be happy. That's easy for you to say, you're already playing the Cube. We have to wait 3 months. :help:

Idiot
01-29-2002, 01:18 PM
Best news I've had so far this year. Christ, the launch is 4 days before my birthday! I think I'll wait though until the 24 th for Super Smash Bros. Melee, I think...

Angrist
01-30-2002, 02:08 PM
We were kinda hoping for SSB:M and Pikmin for launch... not sure what we're going to buy now... :unsure:

Shadow_Link
01-30-2002, 03:01 PM
Angrist, can't you wait for 2 weeks after launch? By then, SSB:M, pikmin AND RE 1 will be out!

Angrist
01-31-2002, 06:00 AM
Angrist, can't you wait for 2 weeks after launch? By then, SSB:M, pikmin AND RE 1 will be out! Nope! I've been waiting for the Dolphin/Cube for over 2 years. Now I want to get it on launch day. Perhaps going to get Rogue Leader (now that my friend isn't going to buy it, he got a PS2).