PDA

View Full Version : least favorite sport?

drolldurham
01-27-2002, 09:59 PM
What is everyone's least favorite sport? for me it's boxing.... everyone once and a while there's a good punch thrown but it seems like it's all weird..... stuff.... i dunno i think it's dumb. and just look at Tyson.... and Ali is pretty messed up....

what about YOU?

nWoCHRISnWo
01-27-2002, 10:31 PM
Boxing's pretty damn gay, you're right. They practically make love for 99% of the time and the knockout punch is usually the only thing worth seeing. Although curling is pretty queer itself. And don't underestimate soccer (SOCCER, not FOOTBALL) in the "suck ass" category, either. I mean if I wanted to watch a bunch of European pussies run around not using physical body contact I'd watch a game of hockey between Czech and France. Then I'd watch Canada beat both their asses. I almost forgot, golfing has got to be one of the stupidest sports ever thought of. I mean, what are it's ratings? Do they have to make a new kind of rating called "Not enough people watch this garbage to even have a real rating" ? I can't think of too many more sports I hate, but if I do I'll get back to you. Ohhh oh wait, cricket or whatever that bull**** is is EXTREMELY full of ****. Talk about a sport that has "athletes" that say "WE SUCK" written all over them. And of course there's water polo, swimming, and the rest of the water sports. Diving's almost okay, but it's still pretty stupid if you ask me.

And ANY woman's sports. I mean, honestly, woman can't play sports. They suck.

Ravishing Rick Rude
01-29-2002, 03:33 PM
Basketball sucks penis

And Chris, Soccer rules

Jason1
01-29-2002, 03:48 PM
soccer

Revival
01-29-2002, 03:51 PM
Soccer and Golf.

Basketball rules! :D

Ravishing Rick Rude
01-29-2002, 04:08 PM
why is it all the Americans don't like soccer?

You lot have no taste

Jason1
01-29-2002, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Shooter
Soccer and Golf.

Basketball rules! :D

Everyone jump in the soccer-hating bandwagon!

*jumps in*

but try not to dis golf too much while your here...I like Golf...even if it gets me damn pissed off sometimes.

nWoCHRISnWo
01-29-2002, 04:44 PM
I hate soccer because it's gay. It's okay to play, when you make your own rules like body checking allowed. But watching it is horrible. I like to see people getting hit and hard in my sports, hence me liking hockey, football, Pro wrestling, etc. And the crowd seems to be letting out one huge "Ohhhhhh" the whole time or something during soccer games it seems, and the cameras are never perfect, Canada's never in any high profile matches, the game's pretty much pass-pass-pass-pass-run-pass-pass and then shoot once every three minutes.

The Germanator
01-29-2002, 06:50 PM
Ya know, soccer is never on in the U.S, but when I see the U.S National team play, I actually enjoy watching it. I think that it's a good sport to watch, just never get to...I know I didn't like cricket when I watched it, that stuff was whack, but probably because I don't know much about it...

Ridley
01-30-2002, 03:08 PM
Volleyball....Blame my damn PE teachers. From Grade 7 to 9 and Grade 11 (PAL), I swear half of the total classes we played volleyball and I've grown very sick of it :mad:.

Professor S
01-30-2002, 10:34 PM
Any sport with "slide tackling". JUST TACKLE HIM!!!

Any sport that in which your uniform is argyle socks and knickers.

Any sport which requires you to drive a red jeep with NO FEAR stickers on it to be accepted socially.

Any sport that makes you use your feet. JUST PICK UP THE DAMN BALL ALREADY!!!

Any sport where you perform with less clothing than you would normailly wear on a hot summer day.

Any sport that has such low athletic standards that John Kruk could make the all-star team.

Any sport in which reasonable violent contact is discouraged and penalized.

Oh, and before any soccer fans start yelling about how football is for pansies because they wear pads here's your rebuttal:

Football players wear pads for a reason. At the turn of the century 18 football players were killed in one season, and there were only about 10 or so teams nationally. Plus a season lasted less than 10 games. After that it became maditory wear padding.

So, its not becasue they're "pansies", its because they DON'T WANT TO DIE! It is just a game after all.

Thank you.

GREATEST SPORT OF ALL TIME: Bombardment... AIM FOR THE FACE!!

Perfect Stu
01-30-2002, 11:10 PM
Let's see....I love:

-Football (AMERICAN football)
-Golf
-Hockey
-Basketball

I think I hate GYMNASTICS the worst...the men are gay and the women are young and small :unsure:

Professor S
01-30-2002, 11:14 PM
Surprisingly, I like gymnastics.

It's the only sport that makes me say: "Dear God, how the Hell did they do that."

And its the only sport I couldn't imagine myself ever being able to do.

Plus those little girls are tough. They work out so hard and so long that they actually repress puberty and many don't have a their first periods until they are in their early twenties. Now THATS dedication.

Now only if they could get hip-checking in there somehow...:D

Neo
01-30-2002, 11:16 PM
I like women's gymnastics, too. Those announcers can be vicious when the performers make mistakes. :D

Joeiss
01-30-2002, 11:20 PM
I hate golf, soccer... Umm... did I say golf? Yes... Umm... I dont know. I hate cricket, because I do not understand what the hell they try to do... But that is because I have never watched it for more that 2 seconds.

And Chris is right. Girls suck at sports. Exept for the Williams sisters in tennis... They are tanks!:eek: