PDA

View Full Version : yey fer spelcheak!!

drolldurham
01-27-2002, 09:54 PM
Me saying:
spelchek rools thee urth nd I luv et
("Spellcheck rules the earth and I love it")

Spell-Checks to:
sepulchre rolls thee Utah and I luv et

ah that crazy spellcheck. what a wacky, zany guy.

j/k. i'm not trying to prove the spellcheck wrong or anything. just poking fun. John however, he's a bastard. (I don't know who i'm talking about)

Snake
01-27-2002, 09:56 PM
Who did what now?

The Germanator
01-27-2002, 10:17 PM
Oh, haha, I get it... :sneaky:

N8
01-27-2002, 10:23 PM
hmm

well, this guy can't be too bad... he has a monkey chopped in half and slapped onto a slinky :hmm:

BreakABone
01-27-2002, 10:26 PM
Give him a break..It's DsH's friends.. you know he is pretty screwed up if he hangs out with that nut jo.. no offense DsH

DeathsHand
01-27-2002, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by N8
hmm

well, this guy can't be too bad... he has a monkey chopped in half and slapped onto a slinky :hmm:

That's pogo the monkey! Idiot gamer says that pogo the monkey is the best game since bouncing banana's!

Or something like that... it's from GTA3 :p

N8
01-27-2002, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by DeathsHand
That's pogo the monkey! Idiot gamer says that pogo the monkey is the best game since bouncing banana's!

Well, he must be an idiot gamer. Becaues I've never played bouncing banana's and I've never even heard of it even. So if Pogo the Monkey has a pretty broad range of how good it could be. That's like saying, yeah SSB:M is the best game since Superman 64. Now what the heck does that mean? All it means is that it is equal to or better than Superman 64, and from what I hear, almost every game on the planet fits that category.

and I just forgot what I was talking about
goodbye

drolldurham
01-27-2002, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by N8

Well, he must be an idiot gamer. Becaues I've never played bouncing banana's and I've never even heard of it even. So if Pogo the Monkey has a pretty broad range of how good it could be. That's like saying, yeah SSB:M is the best game since Superman 64. Now what the heck does that mean? All it means is that it is equal to or better than Superman 64, and from what I hear, almost every game on the planet fits that category.

goodbye

....:confused:......?

Mechadragon
01-27-2002, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by N8

goodbye

Your kidding right?

TheGrimReaper
01-28-2002, 12:27 AM
No, I dont think he is somehow.

DeathsHand
01-28-2002, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by TheGrimReaper
No, I dont think he is somehow.

Well I hope he is, because I made it quite clear that "it's from GTA3"... well ok, that's not quite as clear as it could be... so let me make it more clear...

it's a game they made up for a commercial on the radio in grand theft auto 3 for playstation 2 in which it tells about Pogo's banana cannon, how "those evil scientists" who genetically altered him deserve to die, how you should get those shampoo manufacturers before they squirt it in your eye, and how you must lead him to his final goal which is to storm the white house with his friends and become president of the United States...

:sneaky:

N8
01-28-2002, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by Mechadragon

Your kidding right?

hehe, yes

:doh: