PDA

View Full Version : Holla if ya hear me

Joeiss
01-26-2002, 10:48 PM
I was just thinking about some of my favourite wrestlers and their microphone routines. And you know what? I think that Scot Steiner is one of the greatest mike workers. AKAK Big Poppa Pump. AKA Big Booty Daddy. Whatever you want to call him, he sure did rock the mike.

Big Poppa: This goes out to all my freaks out there... Cuz there is nothing finer, that Scot Steiner! Holla if ya hear me!

Fans: HOOH HOOH HOOH HOOH HOOH.

So... Post you favourite micrphone routines here. I'll post one more just incase some of the slower people don't understand. ;)

*nWo music hits*
*Hall and Nash walk out*
Hall: It's survey time!
Fans: Boo... YEAH.. Boo.. YEAH (some people liked it, others didn't :-o)
Hall: Is anybody here to see, double-ya c double-ya?
Fans: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! !!!!!
Hall: Or.... Or... is anybody here, to see the nWo?
Fans: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hall: Survey says! One more, for the good guys.

God I hope Hall and Steiner come back to the WWF, along with these amazing routines.

Jason1
01-26-2002, 10:49 PM
holla!

.....:sneaky:

*runs away*

BreakABone
01-26-2002, 11:29 PM
HHH: Are you ready?

Crowd:Cheers

HHH:I said ARE YOU READYYYYYYYY?

Crowd:Cheers More

HHH:Then for the Thousand in Attendance and <Insert Comment>
Let's Get REEEEEEEEEAAAAADDDDDDDYYYYYY To Suck It

Y2J:Welcome to Raw is Jericho

Rock:Finally the Rock has come back <Insert City>

Flair: Mean Woooo By Golly Gene

nWoCHRISnWo
01-27-2002, 05:38 PM
Scott Steiner does rule on the mic... As does Angle, but not so much a routine, he's just always funny. Same as Christian and Edge when they were together, and now just Christian. And most of the time when Hall said "Orrr... Or did you all come here to see the nWo?" the crowd would cheer. The Rock's "It doesn't matter!" was okay for the first few times, and Hogan's whole "What are ya gonna do brother when the largest arms in the world are wrapped around you?!" and nWo's "When you're nWO, you're nWo FOR LIFE!" was great.