PDA

View Full Version : DH, why don't you not like the RE coming to GC?

The_Dunadan
01-26-2002, 08:57 PM
i missed it where you said why, so can you please say it again?

DeathsHand
01-26-2002, 09:07 PM
Whoa whoa whoa wait up...

Why don't I not like it... hmm... are you talking about just RE1 or the series in general going to NGC?

Cuz

1: I don't not like it ( ;) ) because RE1 was my fav. game of the series and I can't wait to play the remake and see what new stuff they added and what kinda changes they made...

2: I don't not like that the series is going to gamecube because... well, I'll get a gamecube eventually and I'll still be able to play it... ;)

so if you meant to say don't not like it (for some weird reason), those are your answers, and if you meant to say why don't I like it, then... well, that's also kind of like your answers... I never said I didn't like it... and I still like RE :D

The_Dunadan
01-26-2002, 09:10 PM
oh, sorry. there was also something about not liking everyone saying how good the graphics were.

DeathsHand
01-26-2002, 09:16 PM
yeah, I don't like it how it seems that the only thing people talk about that's RE related is RE1's graphics...

a: Graphics won't make the game much better than it was before, unless maybe they try to actually make it scary this time (meaning using graphics to add to the atmosphere)

b: It uses pre-rendered backgrounds anyways....... *cough*

when I'm playing the game, I could care less how realistic the birds look... or how realistic the lighting is... I want some actual discussion on the game rather than

"OMG THIS GAME WILL ROX0R!"

"YES I ARGEE!1!!!11111111"

"WOO HOO! TAKE THAT PLAYSTATION 2, YOU CAN'T TOUCH THOSE GRAPHICS HAHAHAHAHA!"

etc etc... I mean, it's not really like that around here, but it is on IGN... and when you try to make a topic in which you actually discuss the series and games like ideas and blah blah, they don't last past maybe 10 good replies... (which is crappy for IGN standards)... so I try posting non-graphical RE topics here... although most of my topics never get replies anyways :D

The_Dunadan
01-26-2002, 09:23 PM
ok. i agree.

i replied:)

GameKinG
01-27-2002, 12:48 AM
Dont not dont like not hate what?

N8
01-27-2002, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by GameKinG

*brain fries*

BreakABone
01-27-2002, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by GameKinG

Ok in Math there is the law of double negation..

So your don't not.. would be do...

Your do don't.. will be don't

and your don't not..will be do..

So in closing.. What the heck did you just say?