PDA

View Full Version : How Does This Sound?

Snake
01-26-2002, 07:41 PM
Ok, I'm picking up a PS2 early this week and I was wondering if they titles sounded good or something.... :unsure:

- Final Fantasy 10
- Grand Theft Auto 3
- Gran Truismo 3
- Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland
- Red Faction or Metal Gear Solid 2

What do ya think?

Don't even dare say "Get rid of Harvest Moon" cause I will hunt you down :mad2:

:D

Ginkasa
01-26-2002, 07:48 PM
Kepp Harvest Moon! HM rules......

That's good I guess. I wouldn't get GT3 but that's because I don't like racing games all that well....

I'd also get Red Faction but that's because I haven't played the original MGS.......

Snake
01-26-2002, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Link1130
Kepp Harvest Moon! HM rules......

That's good I guess. I wouldn't get GT3 but that's because I don't like racing games all that well....

I'd also get Red Faction but that's because I haven't played the original MGS.......

I love HM as well :D

I'm only getting GT 3 cause.. my sister really loves it and my dad loves racing games and errrr.... my bro likes cars :D But me, I don't hate them, I just... think they're okay

DeathsHand
01-26-2002, 07:51 PM
sounds good to me, and I'd go with MGS2... unless you havn't played the original... if you havn't played the original, get red faction, and then pick up MGS1 sometime... it's like 20 bucks :unsure:

Making plans before you get the check... hmm...

P.S: get rid of harvest moon

Null
01-26-2002, 08:13 PM
id go with the top 3 DEFENTLY.... IMO yer a fool if you dont get thoes 3.

Then id got with MGS2.

and for me personally id have to have a hockey game (NHL2002)

and maybe SSX Tricky ;)

Joeiss
01-26-2002, 08:29 PM
Get all of those games... They will last you a long time... Especialy the top three.

The_Dunadan
01-26-2002, 09:04 PM
*cough*get rid of harvest moon*cough*

GTA3
MGS2
FFX

then i'd quit and save my money. maybe buy RF or some other multiplayer game....

Perfect Stu
01-26-2002, 09:30 PM
Get FFX, GTA3, GT3, HM (cause you like it) and wait for Timesplitters 2 instead of getting Red Faction...TS2 is out soon...

drolldurham
01-27-2002, 10:21 PM
those are AWFULL games! HORRIBLE! I've never seen an uglier sight!! BAH!!! I mean, they all suck a lot, basically.... kinda... maybe not... as a matter of fact, they're not so bad.... no, they're GREAT!! yes, GREAT!! Woah! these are AWESOME!!! !@%#ING AWESOME I TELL YOU!!! YES!!! GO FOR THEM!!!!!

what they said, and get MGS2. Scroo red faction... ok well, maybe scroo it now and get it later... i don't care a lot for it..... but you CAN throw remote mines on people and watch them run away and blow up. Something to consider.....