PDA

View Full Version : The greatest soccer jersey ever... NINTENDO

DarrenMcLeod
01-26-2002, 02:38 PM
I bet you boys wish you could have this jersey... yeah, I know you waaaaaannnt it. Even if you don't like soccer, check out the jersey. I bought it in mexico for 100 pesos, it's a real soccer team from italy, called fiorentina..(not sure on spelling). I guess Nintendo sponsers them, because they got a lot of space on the jersey :D

DarrenMcLeod
01-26-2002, 02:39 PM
Here you go, darren himself IN the jersey! WOW WOW WOW! bad quality, it was with a cheap webcam... whatever. Yes, it is purple, which is kinda gay, but that IS nintendo's color now, is it not?

Revival
01-26-2002, 02:43 PM
Darren, you look like a little kid in that picture for someone that's 16.

DarrenMcLeod
01-26-2002, 03:01 PM
I know... bad picture, and I just shaved.. got a little baby face damnit. Ahh well... maybe one day I'll look my age, i don't want to be 19 and always have to show ID whenever I go to buy alcohol. (in canada drinking age is 19 in my province)

DarrenMcLeod
01-26-2002, 03:06 PM
Want a picture that makes me look older? Here's a little pose I just did for the camera... some people now do not believe I'm 15 (just 2 weeks from 16). This is a bit more proof.. I suppose

DeathsHand
01-26-2002, 03:09 PM
heh heh heh you look 10... I think you're one of those people who lies about your age to fit in :sneaky:

oh and BTW, yes, I wish I had a Nintendo jersey right now :rolleyes:

:p

Xantar
01-26-2002, 03:14 PM
Man. I look older than you, and I'm 17.

Just ask Marc. He's seen my picture (or something resembling it).

Shadow Fox
01-26-2002, 03:16 PM
*drools over Mario jersey*

Hey Darren, when are we gonna work on this Shadow Fox game??? :deal:

You'll come around....yes indeed you will....

PureEvil
01-26-2002, 03:26 PM
Uh, you washed it before you put it on, right? :unsure:

Those Mexicans can be dirty...

Joeiss
01-26-2002, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by PureEvil
Uh, you washed it before you put it on, right? :unsure:

Those Mexicans can be dirty...

Hahaha... That is some funny stuff.

Oh, and Darren, when I saw taht picture, I thought you looked about 9 or 10... And that would be amazing if you could make those games at that age... Oh, the second picture still makes you look like a 10 year old, BTW.

Back on topic... The jersey is cool. A little old school Mario give his vitory is a classic.

gekko
01-26-2002, 04:52 PM
Here's a tip: Grow some hair. Short hair makes you look really young. Some little freshmen kid in my class cut his shaggy hair, and now he looks like he's 5.

GameKinG
01-26-2002, 04:59 PM
I bought some cheap glasses from tijuana (sp). Its not that far a way, a few hours. But then some kid said he wanted them or else (to the best of my translation). I know lots of kids down there have guns so I gave it to him. They were only aboput 7 dollars, but they looked cool.

BreakABone
01-26-2002, 05:00 PM
hhaha follow Gekko's tip on this one.. Grow hair and grow it fast.. Buy a fake beard or something but damn you look young

Wonder if it is better to look older or younger?

Bube
01-26-2002, 05:35 PM
I think that's Fiorentina's old jersey, I think. I don't remember any Nintendo logos on their jerseys they wear now.