PDA

View Full Version : Bring it on

Wilson
01-25-2002, 10:22 PM
Who here has seen this movie because I haven't, but I've already had seven people tell me I look like a guy in the movie.

Some of them say it's the guy who helps the cheerleaders strech. Others say it's some guy that plays guitar. I don't even know if it's the same guy.

I've been trying to rent a copy of this movie just to see who the hell they're talking about. If anybody's seen this movie, can you please tell me who the actors are that play the above two parts if they even make sense.... hmm.

TheGrimReaper
01-25-2002, 10:23 PM
I was topo busy watching kirstun Dunst...

mmmmmmm....

GameKinG
01-25-2002, 10:24 PM
I saw it.

Teen/comedy movie.

Not really my type.

Wilson
01-25-2002, 10:28 PM
So you don't know who either (?) of the two guys I mentioned are? Come on, someone must know. I've gotta see who I'm getting compared to here. :errr:

GameKinG
01-25-2002, 10:35 PM
I think hes gay:D

BreakABone
01-25-2002, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Wilson
So you don't know who either (?) of the two guys I mentioned are? Come on, someone must know. I've gotta see who I'm getting compared to here. :errr:
It was a movie about girls in short skirts..Dancing their ass off..

There are majority of guys on this forum...

What do you think they were paying attention too?

Wilson
01-25-2002, 10:45 PM
Good point.... hmm.... duly noted.

Xantar
01-25-2002, 11:14 PM
*grabs notebook*

Ok, in physical appearance, Wilson resembles one of the men from Bring It On.

*rents Bring It On and takes note of the appearance of the male characters*

It's just so I can have something to talk about next time there's a "Person Above" thread. :D

In answer to the original question: nope, never saw the movie. Didn't seem my type. I'm sure you can find cast bios somewhere on the internet, though.

BreakABone
01-25-2002, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Xantar
*grabs notebook*

Ok, in physical appearance, Wilson resembles one of the men from Bring It On.

*rents Bring It On and takes note of the appearance of the male characters*

It's just so I can have something to talk about next time there's a "Person Above" thread. :D

In answer to the original question: nope, never saw the movie. Didn't seem my type. I'm sure you can find cast bios somewhere on the internet, though.

Hmm could make joke about Xanny's sexuality since he doens't like to see half naked girls shajing their @$$..But I'll pass this time....

It's a rather dull movie..Plot wise.. Underachieving girls try to live their dream..BORIGN... nut then there is cheering:D

GameMaster
01-25-2002, 11:41 PM
My sis has it on DVD...I'll check up with you in a while