PDA

View Full Version : Happy Canada Day

Joeiss
07-01-2002, 12:51 PM
To all the Canadians on these boards, and Americans alike, I want to wish everybody a happy Canada Day! Today is going to be a huge celebration.

Tonight (well, around 3 pm) I am having a BBQ at my buddy's house. We got 3 kegs, so this will be an interesting and fun party.

So, what are you Canadians doing for this big day?

And, since America Day is on the fourth, what do you Americans have planned for that?

Peace out. And GO CANADA GO!!!

:canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada:

Jason1
07-01-2002, 01:29 PM
I think I will be going to a Friends house on the fourth, for maybe some drink-drink

:beerchug:

Bond
07-01-2002, 01:39 PM
Go Canada! :romania: Wait... wrong flag.

:canada: There we go.

DeathsHand
07-01-2002, 02:56 PM
Well I'm gonna go out with all my cool friends and get drunk because... I forget why but like IT'S AWESOME! THEN WE'RE GONNA SMOKE SOME POT AND GET HIGH AND THEN MAKE ASSES OF OURSELVES IN FRONT OF EVERYONE! THEN WE'RE GOING OUT CLUBBIN' AND DO ECSTACY AND THEN LIKE WE'RE GONNA PICK UP SOME HOES AND GO BACK TO MY FRIEND'S PLACE AND HAVE SOME FUN!

Idiots............ :rolleyes:

I'll probably like.... go to this one hill place where you can see the Washington Monument from, and watch the fireworks.... and hope this place isn't just a big smoking hole in the ground before the night's over...*shrugs*......

:sneaky:

Drunk Hobbit
07-01-2002, 03:02 PM
What is this Canada of which you speak of?

GameKinG
07-01-2002, 03:10 PM
Only a canadian would call July 4th America Day...

Anyway...I dont live near any national monuments...and there arent any neighborhood block parties or what ever, cause im surrounded by mexican families that have lots of mexican flags. So I will probably sit at home and fear what they will do outside...

Happydude
07-01-2002, 03:30 PM
HAPPY CANADA DAY!:canada:

anyhoo....can i come too Joeiss...i LOVE BBQs!!!!!!

i wanna come!!! please let me come!...please...:baby:

nWoCHRISnWo
07-01-2002, 03:32 PM
Canada rules. I'll be watching Raw tonight. :cool:

Jason1
07-01-2002, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by DeathsHand
Well I'm gonna go out with all my cool friends and get drunk because... I forget why but like IT'S AWESOME! THEN WE'RE GONNA SMOKE SOME POT AND GET HIGH AND THEN MAKE ASSES OF OURSELVES IN FRONT OF EVERYONE! THEN WE'RE GOING OUT CLUBBIN' AND DO ECSTACY AND THEN LIKE WE'RE GONNA PICK UP SOME HOES AND GO BACK TO MY FRIEND'S PLACE AND HAVE SOME FUN!

I'll probably like.... go to this one hill place where you can see the Washington Monument from, and watch the fireworks.... and hope this place isn't just a big smoking hole in the ground before the night's over...*shrugs*......

Im lost, when did pot and ecstacy and hoes come into this?

GameKinG
07-01-2002, 03:56 PM
What more represents freedom?

DeathsHand
07-01-2002, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Jason1

Im lost, when did pot and ecstacy and hoes come into this?

Since I figured you might as well do those to, eh? Eh? EH!?

:unsure:

Ginkasa
07-01-2002, 05:13 PM
Its Independance Day... Not America Day....

Anyway...

Happy Canada Day to all you Canadians... Woo...

Crono
07-01-2002, 05:36 PM
yeah!!! Happy Canada Day!!
:canada: :canada: :canada:
Today Canada is 135 years old!!!

bobcat
07-01-2002, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Crono
yeah!!! Happy Canada Day!!
:canada: :canada: :canada:
Today Canada is 135 years old!!!

Whoa Canada is an old bastard! ;)

Well happy Canada day. I don't know what else to say............

:hmm:

:burger:

Joeiss
07-01-2002, 07:20 PM

I wonder if you would say things like this if you actually had friends or went out with people.

And not everybody at this BBQ is getting drunk or drinking. Hell, I am even not today. I was going to, but I remembered I have to work out tomorrow morning.

Anyways, have a fun night everybody. I just came home to grab my bathing suit to go swim.

PS : It is called America Day.

;)

Drunk Hobbit
07-01-2002, 07:38 PM
I sure can't wait for that America Day...yes...

GameKinG
07-01-2002, 07:57 PM
Its not america day! AHHHHH!

The Germanator
07-01-2002, 08:46 PM
I don't really have any plans for the 4th. *writes down "make plans for the 4th" on a notepad* *makes plans for the 4th*....*lights fire-crackers* wheeeeee!

Joeiss
07-01-2002, 10:59 PM
Independance Day.... Hmm.... I am guessing this is the day they wrote the Constitution? Or the day America rebelled against the Birtish and started its own nation?? They never really taught us that in our schools.

Happydude
07-01-2002, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Joeiss
Independance Day.... Hmm.... I am guessing this is the day they wrote the Constitution? Or the day America rebelled against the Birtish and started its own nation?? They never really taught us that in our schools.

it's the day when they finished filming "Independence Day"...DUH!!!!

what????:D

UncleNoName
07-02-2002, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Joeiss

Independence Day is the day the Declaration of Independence was signed, so it's pretty much just the day we declared ourselves an independent nation....

-apu-
07-02-2002, 11:36 AM
:offtopic:
this is canada day....u can celebrate u'r independance day in four days...but for now let us be!!!!!!!!!!!

Joeiss
07-02-2002, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by -apu-
:offtopic:
this is canada day....u can celebrate u'r independance day in four days...but for now let us be!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you not read my first post? I asked the Americans what they are planning on doing for "America Day".

BlueFire
07-02-2002, 04:39 PM

and hope this place isn't just a big smoking hole in the ground before the night's over...*shrugs*......
Heh.

As for me, I'll probably sit at my porch with my own fire works and then I'll look at the fireworks blowing up at the park right from my house. Uber.