PDA

View Full Version : Know What I Hate?

Ginkasa
03-20-2013, 01:49 AM
I hate it when people call you on accident via wrong number and

1) demand to know who you are after you answer like its totally rude of you to not be the right number

and

2) immediately hang up after being told they have the wrong number without an apology or acknowledgement that they made some error.

I mean, I don't mind when people call on accident. It happens. I've done it. I just hate when they're rude about it.

Neo
03-21-2013, 12:55 PM
I get txt messages like that sometimes. "Yo, don. Where you at? Can I come chill?" "Yo don you u ignoring me?"

BreakABone
03-21-2013, 07:12 PM
I get txt messages like that sometimes. "Yo, don. Where you at? Can I come chill?" "Yo don you u ignoring me?"

I use to get similar.. from the same number for like 2 years.. and would always explain wrong number

Still not quite sure how they mixed it up.. since the area code was from Illinois and I'm from New York.

Teuthida
03-21-2013, 08:03 PM
Some girl put down my dad's number on all her college applications. He's been getting phones calls from various admission offices for over a year.

Combine 017
03-21-2013, 09:32 PM
Some girl put down my dad's number on all her college applications. He's been getting phones calls from various admission offices for over a year.

That one is actually pretty funny.

Jason1
03-21-2013, 09:36 PM
I'll get the occasional text or phone call.

When I get the texts, I always just reply to them like I know exactly who it is. I basically just play along for awhile, it usually ends up being really funny.

For instance, about a year ago I had one that went something like this.

Unknown Number: Hey how was the beach?
Me: Really fun you should have come!
UN: Yea I know it sucks I had to work :(
UN: But I had really fun with you last night!
Me: Yea I had a great time too!
UN: Hopefully I can see you again before your vacation gets over.
UN: Maybe we can take what we started a little further :)
Me: Yea your so sexy!

And the next text I got was a picture of a girls boobs. I kid you not this isnt the exact convo it was longer and more in depth than this, but it ended with her sending me a photo of her boobs. :lol:

Neo
03-25-2013, 02:03 PM
That was me, and it was your mom's boobs.

Vampyr
03-26-2013, 11:28 AM
I still get texts from people thinking I'm the guy who had my phone number before me.

I've never replied to them. Once I got a text asking if they could crash at "my" place for the night. I almost replied "Yeah, come on over!" But I didn't.

Jason1
03-26-2013, 10:35 PM
I still get texts from people thinking I'm the guy who had my phone number before me.

I've never replied to them. Once I got a text asking if they could crash at "my" place for the night. I almost replied "Yeah, come on over!" But I didn't.

You should have. That would have been hilarious!