PDA

View Full Version : ZombiU

The Duggler
02-21-2013, 01:05 PM
Ok, I didn't have much expectations for this game, just thought it was another gimmicky bullshit rushed for the system launch and with the bad reviews out there, I wasn't even planning on playing this. (I should have known better since I really liked Red Steel)

Hell, I wasn't even planning on buying the WiiU but after they announced the remake of Wind Waker and a new Zelda later, I decided to get one.

So I got to the store, with no plan what so ever other than to buy just the console but there was that ZombiU bundle with the pro controller etc... So I bought that.

And to my great surprise, the game is fucking awesome. Sure it has flaws, but so far, I have to say it's the best horror survivor game I played so far. It's like the early Resident Evils with a good gameplay and the fact that you can easily die and loose your stuff (a la Dark Souls) makes this an intense experience. I'm at my 4th of 5th survivor right now about the enter Buckingham palace. Can't wait to get back to it.

Anyone else played it?

Angrist
02-21-2013, 04:29 PM
I played the demo! Was decent fun, but not my kind of game. I was also shocked by the sluggish controls. On the second run I changed the options a bit, which made it better.