PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year (and post your resolutions)

Vampyr
01-01-2013, 07:56 PM
Happy New Year everyone! One reason I like the new year is that it's an excuse to make resolutions to improve ourselves (even though that's something we should do all year round.)

Here's our thread from last year: http://www.gametavern.net/forums/showthread.php?t=22032

Anyone accomplish their's?

I actually did the first two. Bought a house earlier this year. Bought a cook book and read through it. I wouldn't call myself a chef, but I understand more about the cooking process than just following a recipe.

Didn't get to the third one. I'm putting it at the top of my list for this year.

My other resolution is to try to be more focused. I feel like I accomplish more when I don't try to do 10 things at once.

BreakABone
01-01-2013, 09:55 PM
Happy New Year's

Odd tendency.. guess in last year's thread as well. Made a habit of not announcing my resolutions anymore. Though I think personally achieved most of them, shall continue to work on it.

Acebot44
01-02-2013, 11:36 AM
My resolution was to gain 10lbs, a new good friend, and get a job.

I was able to gain 20lbs (then lose 10lbs from that). Check.
I made a new very good friend, and ended up dating them for a while, but that ended, and with it the same level of friendship we had earlier. So half-check?
And I got a jerb. So check there.

This year, I'm will

Maintain a weight of ~180 (I'm 6') while lowering my body fat to 8% or below
Try to learn at least 50 songs on guitar
Make a new good friend

HERE I GO!!!

Jason1
01-05-2013, 05:14 PM
Id like a get a job I dont hate that also pays better than my current job.