PDA

View Full Version : How do you sleep?

Swan
07-09-2012, 09:29 PM
An easy question with surprisingly different answers. So, what is it my not forgotten friends?

Bond
07-09-2012, 09:29 PM
Sideways with a pillow between my knees for perfect alignment.

Swan
07-09-2012, 09:33 PM

That is not an approved answer.

Fox 6
07-10-2012, 01:20 AM

Mr 1% has to have perfect posture. Thats so 1% of you. Go back to Notre Dame with your degrees mister 1%.

Ginkasa
07-10-2012, 01:21 AM
I generally toss and turn while trying to get to sleep, but I think I typically wake up on my side, so...

In general, though, I don't like sleep. I don't like getting to sleep. I don't like having to sleep. I don't like how I feel when I have not had enough sleep. I don't like having to get up from sleep. I know some people (like my wife) who enjoys sleeping for its own sake, but in my mind it is a flaw in the human system - a disease that must be cured.

Angrist
07-10-2012, 03:59 AM
Haha I love sleeping. The waking up part not so much though.

I mostly sleep on my side, but both sides. I think I turn around several times per night. A few weeks ago I had slept at friends and when I woke up I could remember that I hadn't turned... My back was a bit sore.

Teuthida
07-10-2012, 09:45 PM
Start off on my back, roll over to my left side (for digestion) when sleep starts to take me. Then will switch to the right and back a few times. Usually find myself on my stomach in the morning...and once a month with ripped clothing, dirty feet, and blood around the mouth.

And yeah, another for for sleep love. About my favorite thing ever. Last night I watched a new Pixar movie (not their best work) on an airplane flying over several fictional countries.

Jason1
07-12-2012, 01:33 PM
I sleep primarily on my side. At least thats the position I am in when I get to sleep. Not always that when I wake up.

TheSlyMoogle
07-16-2012, 03:57 PM
Balls deep, no condom, I'm a family man.

Seth
07-16-2012, 10:12 PM
I used to sleep on my back... but this damn memory foam makes me a fetal prone snooze bean.

I want to get grounding wire and sleep grounded. Makes sense to me.