PDA

View Full Version : Magic Fight Wizard

Combine 017
03-04-2012, 09:56 PM
Thats about it.

Fox 6
03-04-2012, 10:31 PM
I think you have the highest number of pointless thread on this forum.

Here you go big guy

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/B9q2jNjOPdk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Combine 017
03-05-2012, 02:21 AM
Youre just jealous.

Teuthida
03-05-2012, 08:08 AM
Are there other types of fight wizards?

Combine 017
03-05-2012, 02:37 PM
I suppose there could be.
Perhaps an elemental fight wizard, or the rare golden fight wizard.

Dylflon
03-05-2012, 04:55 PM
At first I thought this thread was about Tragic Fright Blizzards.

But it's not.

This thread is bullshit.

Typhoid
03-05-2012, 05:03 PM
Did someone say Smockron?

I will now begin to use this thread to post what I'm currently reading from Wikipedia while I'm killing time.

Canada, being placed first in the industrialized world in marijuana use. With the actual growing of marijuana, British Columbia is responsible for 40% of all cannabis produced in Canada, making cannabis among the most valuable cash crops in the province. (worth an estimated $6 billion annually)

A 2012 article by the Vancouver Sun reports that public opinion in support of cannabis legalization is high, with 77% of British Columbians in support of legalization

A 2004 joint study (no pun intended) by the University of Victoria and Simon Fraser University found that 53% of British Columbians had tried cannabis at least once

Bond
03-05-2012, 09:34 PM
Speaking of Magic Fight Wizard, have any of you been to Nova Scotia? I'm thinking of planning a trip there in a few months and need some ideas of things to do and places to see.

Combine 017
03-05-2012, 09:51 PM
Speaking of Magic Fight Wizard, have any of you been to Nova Scotia? I'm thinking of planning a trip there in a few months and need some ideas of things to do and places to see.

There is nothing to see and/or do in Nova Scotia, come to B.C. instead.

Seth
03-05-2012, 11:46 PM
Unless you are interested in the universities and campus sights around Halifax, I wouldn't say the city has much to offer...
If you're in to surfing, there's good breaks both north and south of Halifax which should be going off pretty good this time of year.

Americans like to vacation in the south, can't remember the names of the places exactly...but that's in the summer. Probably blizzarding there right now.

Combine is right, BC is the place. Vancouver will offer you all you could want for entertainment. Want to see the most expensive hockey game you'll ever get out of a regular season match up? covered.
Want to paddle a dragon boat with a bunch of weird westcoast societies? covered.
Want to see a side of drug use that is more visceral and apparent close to a city's financial sector? The east side has you covered.

The real gemship is if you're into outdoors stuff. The local surroundings around Vancity are pretty amazing. It probably has the cleanest water table of any big city in the world, minus the Fukushima fallout.
Whistler has the 2nd most vertical feet of any ski resort in North America, behind only Revelstoke which is a two hour drive from Kelowna's airport.

If you have an interest in rally cars, there's plenty of northwest rally events that don't cost much to enter and shouldn't require too much for safety gear. lol
This time of year, it's basically the best place in the world if you want to do a mountain tour and board/ski your ass off. The microbrewery selection is superb.
You can't forget the island though. If you take the ferry over and travel the distance to Tofino you'll find some wicked swells from not until the middle of May. I'm there on a surf trip sometime around the end of April. Really looking forward to it.
There's great salmon fishing. The west coast trail works its way up the Juan de Fuca straight and has a pretty good reputation for booked hiking types of things. The average temperature on the island's west side is probably 10-12 degrees C in the dead of winter.

BC is home to a prolific artist community. Native art, vancouver highbrow, there's lots to offer.
The amtrac train can take you all the way from Vancity down to Eugene Oregon. There's good surfing all along the coast. Seattle has that fish market and Portland has IPD.
If you are in the wine scene, the Okanagan(my home) is basically Canada's Napa Valley. The Annapolis Valley in Nova Scotia has a good wine scene apparently but it's nothing compared to the Okanagan stretch. Naramada has probably the most dense amount of wineries in north america.

I'd seriously avoid the east coast this time of year....seriously. Vancouver's probably the warmest place north of the 49...and warmer than most eastern cities in the US.
Few months.. June is pretty awesome in BC. You should come to BC. Bonghit and beer from Salt Spring Island.

Nothing like hauling in a large Pacific Salmon.

Dylflon
03-06-2012, 02:52 AM
Yeah, Bonder. I bet I could talk my fiance into letting you crash my couch for a night or two.

Combine 017
03-06-2012, 03:20 PM
And you could crash at my place the other nights, or all of them, I know how much you want to bunk with Josh.