PDA

View Full Version : Sit your wh*re ass down!

Fox 6
02-25-2012, 12:04 PM
This is circling the internet. It's actually from right here in Vancouver. More power to the guy. Thoughts?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bv9rBDowiqg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Teuthida
02-25-2012, 01:04 PM
Too many people have cameras at the ready these days. I'm afraid to ride trains naked anymore for fear of being internetted.

KillerGremlin
02-25-2012, 02:39 PM
Tangent: I fucking hate assholes that project through their kids.

"THINK OF THE CHILDREN"

Oh no! Holy shit! Your children are going to see a.....*drumroll*....woman's vagina!!! And then when you get home I bet your are going to plop them in front of the Idiot Box so they can watch CSI, right?

Seriously, what a bag of dicks. Stop projecting how you feel through your kids, shitty parent.

But yes, this is crazy, what the hell is that lady thinking. Isn't Canada cold as fuck? This has to be some intentional viral thing.

Here is my other favorite video where some parent is way the fuck out of line and screams "protect the children:"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nNxie7oXc8M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm just happy to see Busta go flip mode on that lady's ass.

The Germanator
02-25-2012, 04:06 PM
Man, that Busta Rhymes thing is awesome. "There's children around.." Wah, wah, wah. He handled that well, and I applaud him.

Typhoid
02-25-2012, 05:59 PM
Isn't Canada cold as fuck?

Isn't the US super cold all the time?

I read that Alaska's temperature is consistently just above freezing in the Summer.
That sounds like a freezing country to me.

Jason1
02-26-2012, 12:58 AM
I found the girl just funny. Maybe if I had kids with me it might have been different. And as for the Busta thing...I dunno I mean I generally try not to swear around kids myself. But then again if Busta is the person you want your kids to meet...well...

Vampyr
02-26-2012, 12:38 PM
I like how seeing a woman's butt is unthinkable for children, but reacting violently, and calling someone a "whore" and telling them to sit their ass down is OK.

That being said the woman is clearly an idiot and just trying to get on peoples nerves.

Real life troll, guy fell for the bait.

Dylflon
03-01-2012, 02:15 PM
I like how seeing a woman's butt is unthinkable for children, but reacting violently, and calling someone a "whore" and telling them to sit their ass down is OK.

That being said the woman is clearly an idiot and just trying to get on peoples nerves.

Real life troll, guy fell for the bait.

Shut your bitch ass up, there's children reading these internets!

Neo
03-01-2012, 03:25 PM
Shut your bitch ass up, there's children reading these internets!

Someone has sand in their vagina!

Dylflon
03-04-2012, 01:17 PM
Someone has sand in their vagina!

I was obviously joking and trying to reference the OP material.

Neo
03-05-2012, 10:01 AM
As was I.

Dylflon
03-05-2012, 01:54 PM
As was I.

I see. Well it appears the only way forward now is a battle to the death.

Neo
03-05-2012, 05:27 PM
I see. Well it appears the only way forward now is a battle to the death.

That was my conclusion as well.

KillerGremlin
03-05-2012, 05:44 PM
Why don't we just see who can hold more weight....with their penis.

The loser will be swiftly executed.

Seth
03-05-2012, 11:27 PM
video no longer available due to copyright claims by mudrock125?

I wonder what Busta would do if his girlfriend met his vocal communication with just silence. Bitch, you don't respect me. Shiiiiit