PDA

View Full Version : So...

TheSlyMoogle
02-18-2012, 05:59 PM
It's my birthday. What should I drink tonight?

All suggestions will be drank if they are available at a bar.

Types of Shots
Types of Drinks
Types of Beer

I will not be doing such things as:

"John down a bottle of whatever booze"

Unless that booze is of course a bottle of beer. That can be done.

Will I throw up tonight? Yes... Yes I will.

Combine 017
02-18-2012, 06:46 PM
A Manhattan.
A Cement Mixer.
A Vulcan Mind Probe.
A Rocky Mountain Bear Fucker.
And of course you will need some Tequila shots.

Acebot44
02-18-2012, 06:47 PM
Picklebacks have been trendy for a while, and supposedly delicious. Shot O Jamison + Shot O Pickle Juice.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2010/03/15/t-magazine/15casestudy-pickle/15casestudy-pickle-tmagSF.jpg

Happy bday!

Bond
02-18-2012, 06:48 PM
Two boots!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3181/2942308511_ff2dea587f.jpg

Happy Birthday. :)

TheSlyMoogle
02-18-2012, 07:15 PM
A Manhattan.
A Cement Mixer.
A Vulcan Mind Probe.
A Rocky Mountain Bear Fucker.
And of course you will need some Tequila shots.

Bartender doesn't know what a vulcan mind probe, a cement mixer or a rocky mountain bear fucker is.

2 tequila shots down, and I had a manhattan at the house because it's all I had at home.

EDIT:

The pickle shot was nasty. Don't believe the lie.

And there are no boots at the bar.

Combine 017
02-18-2012, 07:27 PM
Vulcan Mind Probe:
1/2 oz ouzo liqueur
1/2 oz 151 proof rum

Mix and serve straight up in a shot glass.

Cement Mixer:
You need a shot of baileys and a shot of lime juice. Pour the baileys in your mouth, then the lime juice a swish it around.

Rocky Mountain Bear Fucker:
1/3 JD
1/3 Tequila
1/3 151

How does the bartender not know these? The Vulcan Mind Probe I could see not knowing, but the other 2? Wtf?

Bond
02-18-2012, 07:34 PM
Cement Mixer is a standard. That is ridic. I would demand a free drink.

Acebot44
02-18-2012, 08:44 PM
Cement mixer reminded me of this one

Cum in a Hot Tub

2 parts vodka
1 part white rum
3 - 5 drops Bailey'sŪ Irish cream

Pour the vodka and rum carefully but not too carefully into a glass. They have different consistencies and you want them to mix just a little. Now let several drops of Bailey's fall into the liquor.

Fox 6
02-19-2012, 02:57 AM
Prairie Fire

151 and tabasco

Bond
02-25-2012, 12:14 PM
How did this turn out?

TheSlyMoogle
02-25-2012, 03:34 PM
Vulcan Mind Probe:
1/2 oz ouzo liqueur
1/2 oz 151 proof rum

Mix and serve straight up in a shot glass.

Cement Mixer:
You need a shot of baileys and a shot of lime juice. Pour the baileys in your mouth, then the lime juice a swish it around.

Rocky Mountain Bear Fucker:
1/3 JD
1/3 Tequila
1/3 151

How does the bartender not know these? The Vulcan Mind Probe I could see not knowing, but the other 2? Wtf?

The bartender ended up knowing these but they all had different names to him. As often shots do in different areas of the world. I don't remember what he called them.

I ended up pretty much doing everything except the boot, and the prairie fire.

Which was fine because before I did the shots that combine posted I had 2 more shots of tequila and 2 more coronas. By this time I was pretty fucked up, but still managed to find my way back to this thread on my phone. I ended up doing all the shots and saved the cement mixer and cum in a hot tub for last. After doing those shots I finished up my beer and chilled out for an hour because those were disgusting. Then I danced a while with my friends, then I got 2 more beers and another shot of tequila.

By this time I assume I was borderline on passing out, but I don't remember too much. I know we ate at Tolly Ho, which is a local late night diner/waffle house kinda thing that is the best drunk food.

If it isn't obvious by now I ended up having them pull the car over a gazillion times on the drive home. Which was only like 25 minutes. I vaguely remember holding my drunk self up on a fence in front of a cow and telling it how pretty it was and how lucky it was to be a cow and never have to taste alcohol. Then throwing up several times. I'll miss that cow.