PDA

View Full Version : Happy 4/20 everybody

thatmariolover
04-20-2010, 09:14 PM
Well, the Podcast is processing in the background. It will be up tonight, I promise. By 11:00 PM Central. But my tools aren't working like they should and I'm doing some stuff rather roundabout until I can sort it out.

Regardless, while I wait I'm going to have a taste of Strawberry Cough (though the cough part is less likely as I'm using my vaporizer). I have a few new albums I want to listen to. Probably some Mason Jennings, I'm supposed to go to his concert next month.

Anyway, for those of you who enjoy a toke, happy 4/20. For everybody else, the podcast is coming.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/113726/420thor.gif

Typhoid
04-20-2010, 10:42 PM
Ironically I haven't smoked a bowl today.

This thread reminded me of that terrible shortcoming.

thatmariolover
04-20-2010, 11:30 PM
I hope you can rectify that shortly. Anyway, podcast is uploading nao.

Dylflon
04-21-2010, 01:41 AM
I did not get to smoke any pot today :mad:

uber_paddler
04-21-2010, 02:11 AM
Likewise. Goddamned exams stopping me from doing the important things in life.

Typhoid
04-21-2010, 02:18 AM
I did not get to smoke any pot today :mad:

Hang out with me and Taylor tomorrow prior to, and for hockey game.
You do live at the same domicile and all.

magus113
04-21-2010, 10:36 AM
I smoked a tulip joint for the first time last night.

Holy fuck, that thing was a monster

http://www.dopesmoke.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/step8-large-tulip-joint.gif

Seth
04-21-2010, 01:00 PM
Happy 420/421
Magus, what kind of paper is on the end? Looks like tissue not joined rollings.

Anyway, I luckily got a bag yesterday....dunno how I was even dry on the day, but anyway, got this tasty bag that had a strong garden sweet pea flavour. So much better than what I've been getting for the last while.
It was a cop sketchy 420 though. I swear the okanagan gets Alberta leftover officers or something. In van I never feel uncomfortable smoking in a public venue unless it's super obvious, but here you don't know when some belly'd pig is gonna freak out and assume meth's in your underwear n shit.

Hey, so the Canucks played like girls the last game. Two periods of crampy bloated bloody sickness. The Sedins neeeeeed to find their cycle game cuz blind passes through the slot aren't gonna connect on the mushy LA ice. Dunno why they kept trying for the highlight bullshit all game long.

Here's to tonight's pillaging! Kind of a must win.

magus113
04-21-2010, 02:31 PM
I believe that it's joined rolling and you smoke it kinda through a cardboard tube. It's really smooth by the time it gets to you since the smoke has to make it's way through.

That thing was a fucking monster though, holy shit.

Dylflon
04-21-2010, 03:36 PM
Hang out with me and Taylor tomorrow prior to, and for hockey game.
You do live at the same domicile and all.

I work from 8pm - 1am.