PDA

View Full Version : LOST 4/13 Everyone loves Hugo

Fox 6
04-14-2010, 12:21 AM
WTF seriously, WTF!

Teuthida
04-14-2010, 01:03 AM
Now I'm really intrigued. Shall watch in a bit.

Bond
04-14-2010, 01:32 AM
I think it's clear now that, at its core, LOST is all about love. But WTF was up with that ending?

Teuthida
04-14-2010, 01:59 AM
Des didn't know Flocke wasn't Locke and his consciousness is connected in both worlds....so some revenge. Or at least that's how I figure it. Now why he was pushed into the well in the first place...killing the key Whitmore needed?

Locke might get out of those near death experiences where he sees his life on the Island as well....and might end up in Jack's hospital.

Dylflon
04-14-2010, 03:50 AM
I think Desmond is doing everything in his power to push all of the relevant people closer together. The immediate result of him hitting Locke with the car would probably be Jack and Locke meeting again. Maybe getting the ol' spine fixed.

Fox 6
04-14-2010, 10:12 AM
Desmond really cant be dead???????????

I would be pissed.

manasecret
04-14-2010, 10:55 AM
See, I knew I wasn't the only one who loved Hugo.

Oh, and they showed images of Desmond still alive but bloodied at the bottom of the well in the trailer for next week's episode. Then again, they make it seem like Sayid shoots him anyway. Also, anyone else notice the two half-faces of Locke/Claire in the trailer?

Typhoid
04-14-2010, 06:14 PM
I can't wait for the spin-off series from LOST;

Desmond: Cosmic Matchmaker.
The premise is that he travels through time and hooks up people who've never met before, and then beats on some cripples while the credits roll.

Dylflon
04-14-2010, 06:33 PM

The premise is that he travels through time and hooks up people who've never met before, and then beats on some cripples while the credits roll.

I'd watch it.

Bond
04-14-2010, 07:50 PM

This sounds like a formula for success.