PDA

View Full Version : I CAN MAKE YO BEDROCK! BED ROCK!

TheSlyMoogle
03-23-2010, 03:55 AM
Call me Mr. Flintstone Cuz I can make yo bed rock.

P.S.

Drunk as fuck, but guess what?! I can still type better than BaB!

My room is the G-Spot I can make yo Bed rock.

Typhoid
03-23-2010, 02:37 PM
Come on Dylan, jump on this thread and tear it apart.
Tell John why he needs help and how retarded he is for making a drunk thread.

FuzzTop
03-23-2010, 02:53 PM
I don't see the problem with a drunk thread, it makes things fun for the rest of us. Being drunk, posting at 4 am on a monday, however, well, thats different. Remember, the best remedy for a hangover is another beer.

fact.

TheSlyMoogle
03-23-2010, 04:24 PM
Ugh, I'm paying for it today...

Still have the urge to vomit.

The Germanator
03-23-2010, 04:44 PM
This was me at 9 AM in Spain a few days ago. Luckily I did not have a computer.

Fox 6
03-23-2010, 05:30 PM
Ugh, I'm paying for it today...

Still have the urge to vomit.

You'll feel better if you do.

Combine 017
03-23-2010, 08:11 PM
Hahaha, way to go moogle!
Did you at least have a fun night?

KillerGremlin
03-23-2010, 10:04 PM
How many dicks did you see?

Was it over 9000?

TheSlyMoogle
03-24-2010, 12:00 AM
Haha well it started as a drink to lull me and help me get to sleep, but turned into more drinks as drama happened with my friends and their idiot friends, that I got to hear and lol about.

So yeah I someone managed to kill a gallon of orange juice and the rest of the vodka, think there was half a liter or so.

Yeah I hadn't drank that much in a long time, didn't even drink that much on my birthday. I ended up throwing up twice last night and then threw up once today before we went out to eat hoping that would make the throw up feelings go away and I could actually eat.

Lol no, but I managed to eat a little bit there, and brought the rest home. Finishing that now.

Dylflon
03-28-2010, 01:27 PM
Blah blah drunk thread blah blah blah.

I give up. You cretins win.

I think my problem with them is that it's a thread with no substance other than basically a status update.

"Guess what, I'm drunk HAHAHA"

So really by this model I can turn GT into my personal twitter page and create threads when I'm going to work, or I just ate a bitchin sandwich. In fact, I'm going to make a sandwich thread.

Typhoid
03-28-2010, 03:40 PM
So really by this model I can turn GT into my personal twitter page and create threads when I'm going to work

Not really.
By this model you can create a drunk thread, and nothing other than a drunk thread.

TheSlyMoogle
04-03-2010, 08:32 AM
However a sandwich thread was appreciated because I am going to make an awesome sandwich later today.