PDA

View Full Version : MAFIA Scooby Doo Round 3

Dylflon
02-28-2010, 01:24 PM
So the gang tried to take another stab at solving the mystery but only ended up arresting poor innocent BreakABone.

The ghosts becoming wary of Mystery Inc kidnapped Velma (manasecret) who just happened to be the seer.

But thankfully one of those phantoms was caught in the act. The gang unmasked him to reveal it was really: SCHADENFREUDE!

The Germanator has also been removed from the game for inactivity. He was a villager.

Removed from game in Round 2:
BreakABone - Villager - taken out by vigilante
manasecret - Velma (Seer) - taken out by mafia
Schadenfreude - Mafia - taken out by vote
The Germanator - Villager - removed due to inactivity

Removed from game in Round 1:
Xantar - Scooby Doo (Guardian on even rounds) - taken out by vigilante
Typhoid - Villager - taken out by mafia
Swan - Villager - taken out by vote

Player List:

01. Thespis721
02. Bond
03. takegiantsteps
04. Teuthida
05. Bube
06. ridkidjory
07. magus113
08. TheSlyMoogle
09. Nighthawk
10. Combine 017
11. jeepnut
12. thatmariolover
13. ZebraRampage

Round ends same time tomorrow (March 1st) at 9:59 am PST/12:59 pm Eastern

BreakABone
02-28-2010, 01:26 PM
This shall be an interesting game, the Mafia has taken out the Seer and Vigilante, but we have one Mafia.

Have fun.

manasecret
02-28-2010, 01:35 PM
It was fun while it lasted. Haha that being the enchanter bit was fun. I told you all I make love not war. But my love did die.

Schadenfreude
02-28-2010, 01:38 PM
Had to take one for the team.

ZebraRampage
02-28-2010, 01:55 PM
At least Schadenfreude is out. Now to figure out who else is in the mafia.

Bond
02-28-2010, 02:10 PM
Good to see my suspicions about Schadenfreude were correct.

Next most suspicious person is Combine. Given our very social relationship, I feel as though he would have talked to me if he were good. So,

!Vote Combine 017

thatmariolover
02-28-2010, 02:20 PM
Only one Mafia out, this is kind of a grim game.

I'm holding my vote until I've reviewed round 2.

Bube
02-28-2010, 02:55 PM
I'm pointing a finger at Zebra. I believe his posts have been suspicious, and I'm going to go with my vote from the last round..

!vote ZebraRampage

Thespis721
02-28-2010, 03:09 PM
man, the viggies stink this game. so, any theories?

ZebraRampage
02-28-2010, 03:19 PM
I'm pointing a finger at Zebra. I believe his posts have been suspicious, and I'm going to go with my vote from the last round..

!vote ZebraRampage

I was right about changing my mind and not voting off mana though. He was just joking around, and now we have proof of that.

You and jeepnut seem to have something against me based on round 2. This was jeepnut's case on me.

After reading everything over, I'm feeling very suspicious of Mana, Zebra, and SlyMoogle. Sly because he's been posting mostly throwaway posts that don't say much. Zebra because he's putting forth a lot of theories that read to me like a smoke screen. And Mana because I'm beginning to think he did the who Enchanter thing to totally confuse us. It's a low risk, high reward gamble if he really is the Enchanter.

Now who to vote for...

!retract Combine 017

!vote ZebraRampage

Bube, it seems like your decision to pick me last round was based on what you read in round 2.

When you think about it, there's no way I could've known that Xantar was the guardian. It was just a blind vote, based on a tiny suspicion.

Anyway, after reading the thread, I decide to !vote ZebraRampage

It seems like jeepnut has something against me for the mana theories. He was suspicious of mana too, which was a false accusation, so maybe something's up with him trying to get the good guys voted out.

!vote jeepnut

Combine 017
02-28-2010, 04:15 PM
Thanks for putting my plan to shit vigilante.

Now, lets see who was voting with Schadenfreude the entire time. Oh, it was Bond.

!vote Bond

magus113
02-28-2010, 05:10 PM
Gonna read up on the last round real quick, I'm out of the house watching the US/Canada game. I'll prolly have a vote by the time I get home.

ridkidjory
02-28-2010, 05:57 PM
!vote Bond

thatmariolover
02-28-2010, 07:53 PM
So I'm going to go with...

!Vote Combine 017

Bond
02-28-2010, 07:59 PM
vote Bond
No exclamation point = no vote. Amiright?

Dylflon
02-28-2010, 09:54 PM
Didn't mean to edit your post Bond. Whoops!

I do encourage proper technique but I'm not going to be a bitch about it.

jeepnut
02-28-2010, 09:54 PM
Look vigilante, do us a favor and just stop. You're not helping.

Had to take one for the team.

Interesting comment here from Schadenfreude. Leads me to believe he got voted off by some of his own Mafia members. I would be willing to bet that a couple of the late voters for Schadenfreude are mafia members trying to make themselves look good. Knowing this...

!vote ZebraRampage

TheSlyMoogle
02-28-2010, 11:26 PM
I'm going to go with combine as well. He is awfully suspicious. If combine is a villager, then that means BOND is a bad dood, so next round he can go.

However I trust him slightly now, because of his sniffing out of a mafia member.

Now to see whether freude was indeed "Taking one for the team"

!Combine 17 aka never played half-life 1

ZebraRampage
03-01-2010, 12:30 AM
I'm thinking I'll have to change my vote to combine now too. Last round he was the center of attention for his comments about Swan stealing his number. There were a lot of accusations from that between him and jeepnut that didn't have much logical basis at the time.

Also, I really wanted the US to win that hockey game, so I'm not thrilled that Canada won. I find it amusing that Canada's savior is a crybaby.

http://www.youtube.com/watch#v=IDWb1QADI3E&feature=related

(I can't figure out how to embed youtube videos now. The embed link they gave me didn't work.

Canada must go!

!tretract jeepnut

!vote Combine 017

Thespis721
03-01-2010, 01:11 AM
I gotta say. Nighthawks has been quiet, and jumped in on the Scheud vote. I'm a little suspicious of jeepnuts, though I seem to be every time. I say we toss out Nighthawks because he's just too under the radar to be a true Scooby villager.

!vote Nighthawks

Combine 017
03-01-2010, 01:32 AM
I'm going to go with combine as well. He is awfully suspicious. If combine is a villager, then that means BOND is a bad dood, so next round he can go.

As much as I dont like admitting it, this theory is seems pretty solid. I was thinking of it myself.
Sure I will be taken out but then you can get a bad guy next round.
So now I will be taking one for the team.
Unless Bond turns out to be a villager too. :p

I'm thinking I'll have to change my vote to combine now too. Last round he was the center of attention for his comments about Swan stealing his number. There were a lot of accusations from that between him and jeepnut that didn't have much logical basis at the time.

I wasnt the center of attention last round, I didnt even have any votes on me in the end. And you said yourself, nobody else is standing out. Your vote on me is rather suspicious if I do say so myself, so for the remaining Villagers id say next round vote out Bond and keep an eye on Zebra. Unless you all want to switch me and Bonds position and get him out first. :)

Teuthida
03-01-2010, 05:47 AM
!vote TheSlyMoogle

Still wary of him for changing his vote from Mana (who he wanted to take out this round if wasn't taken out last...but the Mafia got to him instead) to Schadenfreude late in the last round when he was going to be voted off no matter what, making it a safe vote. Plus Schadenfreude's taking one for the team thing.

jeepnut
03-01-2010, 06:47 AM

Also, I really wanted the US to win that hockey game, so I'm not thrilled that Canada won. I find it amusing that Canada's savior is a crybaby.

http://www.youtube.com/watch#v=IDWb1QADI3E&feature=related

(I can't figure out how to embed youtube videos now. The embed link they gave me didn't work.

Canada must go!

!tretract jeepnut

!vote Combine 017

Interesting that you'd pull your vote off of me after I accuse you for the second round in a row. Did your mafia buddies tell you to focus on someone else since they'll be capturing me this round?

magus113
03-01-2010, 08:01 AM
All fingers are pointing in this direction for me, but oh well!

Blame Canada!

!vote Combine 017

Bube
03-01-2010, 08:19 AM
I can't really see why people keep talking about Combine, can somebody explain?

Nighthawk
03-01-2010, 08:40 AM
Interesting comment here from Schadenfreude. Leads me to believe he got voted off by some of his own Mafia members. I would be willing to bet that a couple of the late voters for Schadenfreude are mafia members trying to make themselves look good. Knowing this...[/COLOR][/B]

i was thinking the same thing. going to check the votes from last round to see if i can find a convenient change of vote from someone.

Nighthawk
03-01-2010, 08:52 AM
so after a quick review, i saw that Bond and Schadenfreude kept voting babs from the first round. then on the second round, bond votes again for babs and Schadenfreude joins him. Bond quickly changes his vote to Schadenfreude and so we caught ourselves the first member of the mafia.

but in the first round, Schadenfreude voted for babs after swan but before bond. he just stick to his vote for babs in the second round. but bond got us to vote for Schadenfreude for jumping on the bandwagon.

and later on, Schadenfreude says he "had to take on for the team".

!vote Bond

Bube
03-01-2010, 08:59 AM
Holy crap. This is just too good a theory to miss.

!retract ZebraRampage

!vote Bond

BTW, it's really weird that my brother tells me to read his theory, instead of telling it to me directly :D

BlueFire
03-01-2010, 09:19 AM
Argh! I just now have been able to access a computer.

Allow me to read these posts (only 2 pages? wow) before submitting my vote.

BlueFire
03-01-2010, 09:37 AM
After going through all the posts and being thoroughly confused, I'm just going to say...

!vote TheSlyMoogle

Still wary of him for changing his vote from Mana (who he wanted to take out this round if wasn't taken out last...but the Mafia got to him instead) to Schadenfreude late in the last round when he was going to be voted off no matter what, making it a safe vote. Plus Schadenfreude's taking one for the team thing.

...that I agree with you.

!vote TheSlyMoogle

BlueFire
03-01-2010, 09:40 AM
And since I'm one of the last voters, here's the count:

Combine- 5
Bond- 4
SlyMoogle- 2
jeepnut- 1
Zebra- 1
Nighthawk- 1

Combine 017
03-01-2010, 10:27 AM
TGS cant you vote for Bond instead and tie it up so I have a chance of living? :p

ZebraRampage
03-01-2010, 10:31 AM
How are there 14 votes when there are only 13 people?

Oh, I figured it out. Takegiantsteps forgot to retract my jeepnut vote. Everything else seems fine though.

Combine- 5
Bond- 4
SlyMoogle- 2
Zebra- 1
Nighthawk- 1

BlueFire
03-01-2010, 11:12 AM
TGS cant you vote for Bond instead and tie it up so I have a chance of living? :p

Hahaha, so everyone turns against me in case Bond is a villager? pass. :p

EDIT: sorry about the vote count. my bad

TheSlyMoogle
03-01-2010, 11:53 AM
Guys I'm not the bad guy here.

I found the freude theory to be solid. So I voted for him. Turns out it was a solid choice, but perhaps bond is playing the cards.

I am tempted to change my vote, but like I said if combine turns out to be a villager then we know bond is also mafia magic.

Hmm...

I r confused, but...

!Retract Combine 017
!Vote Bond

Teuthida
03-01-2010, 12:19 PM
Argh... I know Bond is innocent so gonna have to lay off you Mr. Sly. I'm watching you...

!retract TheSlyMoogle

!vote Combine 017

jeepnut
03-01-2010, 12:37 PM
It's my belief that we are making a mistake with this one guys, but it doesn't look like I can change the tide of the vote. Neither Bond nor Combine are pegging my suspicion meter. It would seem at least one of them is innocent. I don't see any other way the two of them could amass the majority of the votes without having a few mafia members willingly participate in offing them.

In case I'm killed by the mafia in this round (and I think there's a good chance of it), keep your eyes on Zebra, Sly and Magus. I feel their pattern of behavior has been the most mafia like.