PDA

View Full Version : MAFIA Scooby Doo Round 1

Dylflon
02-25-2010, 03:16 PM
There have been some mighty mysterious happenings of late in Creeper's Cove. Various ghost sightings have taken place and these pestering poltergeists have been stealing from the townfolk and have even abducted the mayor! Thankfully, Mystery Inc. has come to crack the case.

It's up to Scooby, the gang, and the villagers of Creeper's Cove to solve:

The Mystery of the Thieving Phantoms

Zoinks.

The player list:

01. Thespis721
02. The Germanator
03. Xantar
04. Bond
05. takegiantsteps
06. Teuthida
07. Bube
08. ridkidjory
09. Schadenfreude
10. magus113
11. TheSlyMoogle
12. Typhoid
13. Nighthawk
14. Combine 017
15. jeepnut
16. BreakABone
17. Swan
18. thatmariolover
19. manasecret
20. ZebraRampage

Deadline for votes and actions is:

Saturday Feb 27th at 10:59 am PST/1:59 pm Eastern

Bube
02-25-2010, 03:37 PM
Ok... I rea-hea-hea-hea-ly want to get this going as fast as possible. No strategy, or silly accusations.

But I'm too scared to post first :p

BreakABone
02-25-2010, 03:39 PM
You did post first though!

And just because I know how unhanded he could be since he won last game

!vote Takesgiantsteps

Bube
02-25-2010, 03:44 PM
That was supposed to be the funny part. Thanks for ruining it :p

You know what though? I was actually thinking of voting for you, for the exact same reason you voted for TGS :D

ZebraRampage
02-25-2010, 03:44 PM
Seeing that this is my first Mafia, voting for people with no assumptions to go off of is going to make this strange at first, but it's part of the game I suppose.

BreakABone
02-25-2010, 03:48 PM
That was supposed to be the funny part. Thanks for ruining it :p

You know what though? I was actually thinking of voting for you, for the exact same reason you voted for TGS :D

But I was only a part of the winning team, TGS actually won it for us. :lol:

And don't worry I've never made it past round 3, don't expect that to change anytime soon.

Swan
02-25-2010, 04:07 PM
IT WAS EARL!

GET HIM!

!VOTE BaB

Typhoid
02-25-2010, 04:14 PM
Man, this will be interesting cuz I cant comprehend thoughts right now.

Bond
02-25-2010, 04:36 PM
I am the vigilante.

manasecret
02-25-2010, 04:44 PM
No, I'm Spartacus.

So hey fellas. How's the scooby-snacks?

Thespis721
02-25-2010, 04:47 PM
The first round is always to most tense. You don't want to speak for fear that someone might construe what you're saying as being one of the bad guys. Any guess is a total shot in the dark....

I need to think on this.

manasecret
02-25-2010, 04:57 PM
Random number generator chose number 13 for me.

I !vote Nighthawk.

I am sorry sir. That random vote may change later.

BreakABone
02-25-2010, 05:10 PM
Random number generator chose number 13 for me.

I !vote Nighthawk.

I am sorry sir. That random vote may change later.

Random number generator sounds fun.

*Enters site*

Number 14 is.... Combine

I !retract Takesgiantsteps

!vote Combine

~Edit~
http://www.random.org/
Site if anyone else wants to use.

manasecret
02-25-2010, 05:20 PM
Yeah, you have to remember that at this point any choice is completely random if you're a villager. So why not use a random number to keep you from making any rash conclusions on people.

What are the strategies this early on? We could all gang up on one person, one at at time, to see what kind of info they might spill. But that's difficult to do. Can't control everyone's votes.

Honestly, I've never figured out any decent strategy for this game. Has anyone else? BaB always seems good at it. Although I guess he dies early all the time.

Swan
02-25-2010, 05:25 PM
Manasecret has a strategy! He is trying to sway us in the Mafias direction! He must be taken care of!

!retract BaB

!Vote Manasecret

Nighthawk
02-25-2010, 05:27 PM
trust no one.. trust no one... trust.. no.. one... *gasp*

Teuthida
02-25-2010, 06:13 PM
I was once bitten by a cactus.

!vote Swan

But then again, I do like cactus fruit.

!retract Swan

But then again, they have an annoying amount of seeds.

!vote Swan

ZebraRampage
02-25-2010, 06:17 PM
Random generator produced a 9, so that means Schadenfreude. So for now I guess.. !vote Schadenfreude

Schadenfreude
02-25-2010, 06:36 PM
IT WAS EARL!

GET HIM!

!VOTE BaB

I concur.

!VOTE BreakABone

ZebraRampage
02-25-2010, 06:49 PM
So far it's

BaB - 1
Swan - 1
Combine - 1
Manasecret - 1
Schadenfreude - 1
Nighthawk - 1

Nobody has a majority, and there's no clear assumptions as to who's bad.

Combine 017
02-25-2010, 08:25 PM
How dare you randomly vote at The Shark God!

!vote BaBs

TheSlyMoogle
02-25-2010, 08:44 PM
I never trust the Joker.

!Vote BreakABone

jeepnut
02-25-2010, 09:01 PM
Hmm. Interesting developments. BaBs seems to have run afoul of the village early. Not sure why though.

If only I had some Scooby Snacks (TM) I might be able to think more "clearly."

Swan
02-25-2010, 09:03 PM
HOW DARE YOU DANNY!

YOU VOTE FOR ME!

You will pay.

ZebraRampage
02-25-2010, 11:27 PM
im gonna have to vote for swan. theres just something about a cactus with a face that you cant trust

Don't forgot to vote with the bold and red, so it stands out for Dylflon to catch, otherwise he might miss that you voted.

ridkidjory
02-25-2010, 11:46 PM
Vote Swan! theres just something about a cactus with a face that i cant trust

Swan
02-26-2010, 12:31 AM
Vote Swan! theres just something about a cactus with a face that i cant trust

YOU FOOL!

I HAVE NO FACE!

Teuthida
02-26-2010, 12:40 AM
LIES!

http://img1.fantasticfiction.co.uk/images/n30/n150962.jpg

BlueFire
02-26-2010, 12:57 AM
Aaaahhh.. this game started already?! I just thought I'd die first because of what happened last game.. haha. I guess gotta get notifications for this.

What's with all the Earl hate? I mean, I know he plays dirty, but c'mon, fellas :p

Random time!

18!
!vote thatmariolover

EDIT: apparently, I don't know how to play this game even though I've played it before. Voting is done in red, not lime. :[ embarrassing

magus113
02-26-2010, 01:03 AM
Hopping on the random number voting train!

Sounds like I'm gonna have to !vote Tuethida.

My first Mafia guys! I'm excited!

magus113
02-26-2010, 01:05 AM
YOU FOOL!

I HAVE NO FACE!

I'm lolling a bit

ZebraRampage
02-26-2010, 01:09 AM
BaB - 3
Swan - 2
Combine - 1
Manasecret - 1
Schadenfreude - 1
Nighthawk - 1
thatmariolover - 1
Teuthida - 1

That's 11 votes, so 9 to go I guess. That random generator isn't really making anything clear.

Typhoid
02-26-2010, 01:26 AM
Random train, ho!

Honestly, I'm super out of it right now and just going for who has the most votes.

!Vote Bab

Bond
02-26-2010, 01:54 AM
!Vote BreakABone

He just can't be trusted.

thatmariolover
02-26-2010, 07:21 AM
Holy BaB train.

!Vote Manasecret

Xantar
02-26-2010, 09:16 AM
Jeepnut has been awfully quiet. And I haven't seen his slave in years.

Also, he's one of the few people whose real name I don't know. I find this all highly suspicious.

!vote jeepnut

manasecret
02-26-2010, 10:33 AM
!retract Nighthawk

!vote Thespis

Just for the fact he hasn't been voted for yet. How convenient....

Nighthawk
02-26-2010, 11:49 AM
!retract Nighthawk

!vote Thespis

Just for the fact he hasn't been voted for yet. How convenient....

so now i'm not voted for...

hmmm, this is going to get ugly. :mischief:

as for voting, !vote Bube because he just came into my room and said "you're one of the mafia!" for no reason.

Combine 017
02-26-2010, 12:09 PM
!retract BaBs

Just remembered, Swan stole my number!

!vote Swan

Swan
02-26-2010, 12:24 PM
!retract BaBs

Just remembered, Swan stole my number!

!vote Swan

I just remembered you are an ass!

!retract BaB

!Vote Combine

BreakABone
02-26-2010, 12:46 PM
I guess the game when you don't try is the game you seem most suspicious.

Alas, even I'm beginning to think I may be evil. :(

Schadenfreude
02-26-2010, 01:33 PM
Rats, votes for BaB are being retracted. And it was all going to Keikaku too :(

ZebraRampage
02-26-2010, 03:05 PM
BaB - 3
Swan - 3
Combine - 2
Manasecret - 2
Schadenfreude - 1
thatmariolover - 1
Teuthida - 1
Jeepnut - 1
Thespis - 1
Bube - 1

I think that's right...someone check it.

So 16 votes have been cast, which means there are 4 to go.

manasecret
02-26-2010, 03:44 PM
You might as well not vote for me. I'm the Enchanter. I make love not war, and my love will never die.

Until all the others die. Then my love will die.

So where's Magus in all this? I saw him reading the thread, but no replies yet... hmmm, random accusation, ahoy hoy!

!retract Thespis

!vote Magus

BreakABone
02-26-2010, 03:57 PM
You might as well not vote for me. I'm the Enchanter. I make love not war, and my love will never die.

So where's Magus in all this? I saw him reading the thread, but no replies yet... hmmm, random accusation, ahoy hoy!

!retract Thespis

!vote Magus

Jinkies!

You have created quite the dynamic now haven't you.

If you are telling the truth, you are well protected and get to mess around with people's head, if you are lying, then why would you. :crazy:

First major break through of this game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_C2HJvtRDY

manasecret
02-26-2010, 04:11 PM
Jinkies!

You have created quite the dynamic now haven't you.

If you are telling the truth, you are well protected and get to mess around with people's head, if you are lying, then why would you. :crazy:

Must be the :crazy:

ZebraRampage
02-26-2010, 04:24 PM

!retract Thespis

!vote Magus

All right, I have a theory on this.

Mana is either lying or he's telling the truth..obviously.

If he's telling the truth, then he is in enchanter, and there are three other mafia out there that we have to figure out first.

If he's lying, then he's either a villager just causing havoc, or he's just a regular mafia member. So, there is the chance that he could be in the mafia, which would make it worth it to vote for hiim.

If he really is the enchanter, and we vote for him, then at least we won't be voting off a village member. The mafia will kill off a villager, and the vigilante will probably kill a villager as well, so why would we want to risk killing a third villager when we could try to kill manasecret and find out if he's the enchanter or maybe just a regular mafia member?

I guess if he is the enchanter then it's a waste of a vote, but it could be worth it just to save more village members for the time being until we figure out more information.

What does everyone think of that theory?

Bond
02-26-2010, 04:30 PM
I don't think enchanter is an actual role? It's normally just vigilante, seeker, and guardian.

ZebraRampage
02-26-2010, 04:33 PM
I don't think enchanter is an actual role? It's normally just vigilante, seeker, and guardian.

Also, this game will see the introduction on The Enchanter which is the lead bad guy role. The Enchanter cannot be removed from the game until all other bad guy players are taken out. Once someone tries to remove The Enchanter from the game however, his identity will be revealed.

Look back to the first mafia thread.

BreakABone
02-26-2010, 04:34 PM

Sweet wasn't the only one who didn't read the rules thread. :lol:

Apparently the Enchanter is a new role for this game. The King Mafia as it were, in order for him to be eliminated, we must get rid of every other member of the Mafia.

With that said, I believe Zebra's theory to be sound so

!Retract Combine

!vote Manasecret

Bond
02-26-2010, 04:34 PM
My bad, I should have read more closely.

Zebra's theory is interesting... I need to think about it more, though.

magus113
02-26-2010, 04:35 PM
All right, I have a theory on this.

Mana is either lying or he's telling the truth..obviously.

If he's telling the truth, then he is in enchanter, and there are three other mafia out there that we have to figure out first.

If he's lying, then he's either a villager just causing havoc, or he's just a regular mafia member. So, there is the chance that he could be in the mafia, which would make it worth it to vote for hiim.

If he really is the enchanter, and we vote for him, then at least we won't be voting off a village member. The mafia will kill off a villager, and the vigilante will probably kill a villager as well, so why would we want to risk killing a third villager when we could try to kill manasecret and find out if he's the enchanter or maybe just a regular mafia member?

I guess if he is the enchanter then it's a waste of a vote, but it could be worth it just to save more village members for the time being until we figure out more information.

What does everyone think of that theory?

I'm following you on this. I may have jumped on the random number train but I definitely don't think that should be any reason to start throwing votes out at me.

It's random, and in a sense it's fair considering we don't know anyone really.

I'm definitely gonna have to agree with the sense that we could be wasting a vote, but I think I can see this working out in the future IF manasecret is telling the truth.

So Teuthida you're safe on my end.

!retract Teuthida
!vote manasecret

ZebraRampage
02-26-2010, 04:40 PM
My bad, I should have read more closely.

Zebra's theory is interesting... I need to think about it more, though.

Well, we have nothing on BaB, and he could be good, and with my theory, we'll be saving a good guy, unless mana really is a good guy just fucking with everyone.

!retract Schadenfreude

!vote manasecret

It seems like you modified your post, Bond, because what I just wrote in my messages was in reference to you preferring to stick with BaB. It seems like you're contemplating that now.

Xantar
02-26-2010, 04:47 PM
I'll jump on the bandwagon because I've actually held a six year old grudge against manasecret and I'm a penguin furry.

Whoops. TMI?

!retract jeepnut
!vote manasecret

manasecret
02-26-2010, 04:50 PM
Haha helloooo guys, remember that the ones that speak the least, keeping a low profile are more often times the mafia. The mafia is laughing it up right now. I'm just having fun. Why would I come out and say I'm the enchanter?

And I actually made a mistake on magus. I thought he hadn't posted yet, but my memory goofed and it was that he hadn't been voted for yet.

And I don't want to catch any of the blame when you all kill me when I told you, loud and clear, the mafia are the ones keeping a low profile. I am not mafia.

BlueFire
02-26-2010, 04:52 PM
I think manasecret is lying. At least that's what I want to believe. What would he be gaining from revealing he is the enchanter? If he is a villager, he's just confusing us. If he's actually the enchanter, he's making the game easier for the villagers (assuming we think it's true).

I'm not changing my vote unless I'm convinced. I'd rather stick with my random vote..

EDIT: and now he posted before this.. hahah. Oh well. I'm sticking with my vote.

ZebraRampage
02-26-2010, 04:53 PM
I'm just having fun. Why would I come out and say I'm the enchanter?

Not our fault you've probably screwed yourself over.

ZebraRampage
02-26-2010, 04:55 PM
I think manasecret is lying. At least that's what I want to believe. What would he be gaining from revealing he is the enchanter? If he is a villager, he's just confusing us. If he's actually the enchanter, he's making the game easier for the villagers (assuming we think it's true).

I'm not changing my vote unless I'm convinced. I'd rather stick with my random vote..

EDIT: and now he posted before this.. hahah. Oh well. I'm sticking with my vote.

I also think that he'd be making the game easier for the villagers if he's telling the truth because now we'll have 19 people to choose from instead of 20. I don't get why he'd be lying if he's a villager, because what would that do other than fuck with us if he doesn't really care about the game. I still think I have a good theory for SAVING a villager. If mana really is a villager, then he killed himself.

manasecret
02-26-2010, 04:58 PM
Not our fault you've probably screwed yourself over.

See, this is what I don't want to get the blame for.

I could have just not stuck my head out and not had any fun.

Or I could have had some fun with the game. And that always gets the person blamed when they're voted for and turn out to be innocent.

Remember, you guys are voting for me. I'm not voting for me.

ridkidjory
02-26-2010, 05:01 PM
so ill be out of town this weekend just a heads up and ill have no access to a computer. if it gets to round 2 while im gone please randomly vote for me

ZebraRampage
02-26-2010, 05:03 PM
Or I could have had some fun with the game. And that always gets the person blamed when they're voted for and turn out to be innocent.

Remember, you guys are voting for me. I'm not voting for me.

If it always gets the person blamed, then didn't you know it would be coming?

manasecret
02-26-2010, 05:05 PM
I also think that he'd be making the game easier for the villagers if he's telling the truth because now we'll have 19 people to choose from instead of 20.

Ok, that would be the case if I was mafia. Which would make no sense at all for me to do.

I don't get why he'd be lying if he's a villager, because what would that do other than fuck with us if he doesn't really care about the game. I still think I have a good theory for SAVING a villager. If mana really is a villager, then he killed himself.

That's where your theory is incorrect. I do care about the game, and I do care about making it fun. I'm lying as a villager because I figured everyone would know I was kidding because it would make no sense for me to do it as the enchanter.

I still have faith that everyone will realize that.

manasecret
02-26-2010, 05:07 PM
If it always gets the person blamed, then didn't you know it would be coming?

I honestly thought and still think that everyone would realize I was kidding around.

It would be like coming right out and saying I'm the seer. It's having some fun.

ZebraRampage
02-26-2010, 05:08 PM
I honestly thought and still think that everyone would realize I was kidding around.

It would be like coming right out and saying I'm the seer. It's having some fun.

Didn't Dylflon come out and say he was the seer during last game though? I mean I know that you could just be having fun. It's obviously just hard to know what to think, and if you are having fun, then you knew this move would cause confusion. I guess it will be what it will be.

manasecret
02-26-2010, 05:11 PM
I said I make love not war, and my love will never die.

I mean, come awn. :D

ZebraRampage
02-26-2010, 05:12 PM
I said I make love not war, and my love will never die.

I mean, come awn. :D

Did you expect it to play out as it has?

manasecret
02-26-2010, 05:14 PM
Did you expect it to play out as it has?

No, I expected everyone to see the joke in it.

manasecret
02-26-2010, 05:27 PM
I'll jump on the bandwagon because I've actually held a six year old grudge against manasecret and I'm a penguin furry.

Whoops. TMI?

Have you really had a grudge? Just because I thought you were an amazing Asian guy who had an amazing pull-up routine?

And I'm lost on the penguin furry reference as well... :confused:

manasecret
02-26-2010, 05:39 PM
!retract magus

!vote Thespis

Going by my experience, the ones that stick their neck out least are usually mafia.

Bube
02-26-2010, 06:30 PM
Ok, this turned difficult very early on..

I'm sorry mana, I would've wanted a better reason for this, but I have to admit, I'm just jumping on the bandwagon..

!vote manasecret

jeepnut
02-26-2010, 06:55 PM
Jeepnut has been awfully quiet. And I haven't seen his slave in years.

Also, he's one of the few people whose real name I don't know. I find this all highly suspicious.

!vote jeepnut

I posted once already. Give me a little time.

And the slave last posted in August of 2009. She changed her name to DimHalo when we broke up.

And my real name is Matt.

Still suspicious?

Anyway, thank you manasecret for totally screwing with my brain. Now I don't know what to do.

I don't want to vote for BaBs because I think people are voting for him just because they know they can get away with it based on his past reputation.

I liked the idea of voting for mana to see if he's the enchanter, but I think I believe him when he says he was just joking. Even if it was a bad joke.

I need more information. Maybe the results of this round will yield some clues.

*Fires up the random number generator.*

!vote thatmariolover

jeepnut
02-26-2010, 07:05 PM
Vote Count:

manasecret - 7
BreakaBone - 3
Swan - 3
thatmariolover - 2
Combine 017 - 1
Nighthawk - 1
Thespis - 1
Bube - 1

Thespis721
02-26-2010, 07:08 PM
Jeez. I step away for a moment and I get a vote? I'm going to go with Swan. But only because I sat on a cactus once.

!Vote Swan

ZebraRampage
02-26-2010, 07:35 PM
The main reason I feel badly for manasecret is because he was voted off first last time too. I'm not completely sure if mana is bad, and I'd feel awful to vote him off if he isn't. All you bandwagon people, what do you think of the current situation?

The only one who hasn't voted is Germy, so we'll see what he does when he gets on.

TheSlyMoogle
02-26-2010, 07:53 PM
!Retract BaB

!Vote Mana

This theory is too sound. Jenkies.

ZebraRampage
02-26-2010, 10:13 PM
Guys, I'm really not sure what to think of mana right now, and I can kind of see him playing around about being enchanter. If he really is, then we have some other rounds to figure it out. It really wouldn't make sense to say he's enchanter because it makes it easier for the villagers. My idea about him being a regular mafioso and messing with us so we think to vote him off last by saying he's enchanter is still a possibility, but it's really way too early to make any assumptions.

Anyway, I really wanted to be the cactus. I'm kind of frustrated that Swan took it.

!retract manasecret

!vote Swan

By the way, there's no logical reason I'm voting for Swan..but I'm not sure I want mana to be voted out right now.

Bond
02-26-2010, 11:35 PM
I don't feel comfortable jumping on the manasecret bandwagon... I think I'm going to stay with my BaB vote.

BreakABone
02-26-2010, 11:38 PM
I really don't know what's going on, but if Zebra isn't so sure about this theory anymore, gonna have to retract for now.

!Retract Manasecret

!Vote ZebraRampage

BlueFire
02-27-2010, 01:04 AM
Zebra, you seemed the most adamant about voting for manasecret and now you retract your vote? That's suspicious, ya know..? o_o

ZebraRampage
02-27-2010, 01:05 AM
Zebra, you seemed the most adamant about voting for manasecret and now you retract your vote? That's suspicious, ya know..? o_o

Of course I know that, but I just don't know what to think in this first round. I keep thinking of who to vote for, and the more I thought about it, I started to feel that mana really might have been joking around. My assumptions were solely off of manasecret's actions, and I was trying to simply his post for everyone with a theory. I'm just not sure that theories can really be establish this early.

Swan
02-27-2010, 02:28 AM
Jesus mana, you are making yourself more and more obvious. Saying one thing and then going back and begging for forgiveness(saying that it was a joke)

in that case!

!retract CombinE

!Vote Zebra Rampage

Bube
02-27-2010, 04:46 AM
If mana was indeed voted off first last time, then I don't think it should happen again, with no real reason.

!retract manasecret

!vote xantar (you shouldn't have interrogated me :p)

magus113
02-27-2010, 11:14 AM
I honestly don't know really where to stand right now, but even though I only have a few hours left to make a decision I'm not gonna make any last minute changes until I'm absolutely positive.

Nighthawk
02-27-2010, 11:38 AM
i'm sticking to my vote for this round. once mana or zebra gets voted out, i think we'll have a lead on who's mafia and who's not.

manasecret
02-27-2010, 11:40 AM
Dylflon, !clarification: Swan never retracted me (by accident I'm sure), but then went on to make other votes. Here's how his votes went:

vote Bab
retract Bab
vote manasecret
retract Bab
vote Combine
etc.

Does that mean I'm still voted for??

Assuming it doesn't, since I'm sure it was just an accident, the totals are:

Totals:

EDIT! Swan's double-retraction of BaB actually would have messed up my count. BaB's should then be 3, not 2.

Swan 5
manasecret 5
BreakABone 3
thatmariolover 2
ZebraRampage 2
Thespis721 1
Xantar 1
Bube 1

I went from the beginning and recounted.

That puts me and Swan at a standoff. If I vote for him, he can just vote for me.

I hope others change their vote from me before the end, but I can't take that chance. I honestly don't think Swan is mafia...

!retract Thespis

!vote Swan

Bond
02-27-2010, 11:59 AM
I find your post a little suspicious... and come to think of it, you have flown under the radar for the past games, trying to pass off as a villager, and then ending up being mafia. Your vote for Xantar is a throw away vote to divert attention.

!Retract BaB

!Vote takegiantsteps

Swan
02-27-2010, 12:08 PM
!retract Zebra

!vote Mana

Let's hope this saves my ass

BlueFire
02-27-2010, 12:29 PM
I find your post a little suspicious... and come to think of it, you have flown under the radar for the past games, trying to pass off as a villager, and then ending up being mafia. Your vote for Xantar is a throw away vote to divert attention.

!Retract BaB

!Vote takegiantsteps

OK, but I didn't vote for Xantar. I voted for tml.

ZebraRampage
02-27-2010, 12:30 PM

!Retract BaB

!Vote takegiantsteps

Bube voted for Xantar, and it looks like he has a reason for it I guess.

Bond
02-27-2010, 01:26 PM
OK, but I didn't vote for Xantar. I voted for tml.
Haha, sorry, the scooby doo avatars are too similar. I still stand by my reasoning, though.

ZebraRampage
02-27-2010, 01:33 PM
Haha, sorry, the scooby doo avatars are too similar. I still stand by my reasoning, though.

Xantar doesn't have a scooby avatar, but I do believe that you accidentally thought he voted for xantar.

magus113
02-27-2010, 01:40 PM
I'm gonna have to say that I'll trust you on this one, mana. Maybe my trust goes out too easily, but we'll see.

!retract manasecret

I know I have to put a vote, but I can't say I feel anyone else deserves a vote so I'll just stick with my first random vote, since really I don't think it'll hold any weight considering the tally right now.

!vote Teuthida

Dylflon
02-27-2010, 02:11 PM
Round is over.

Swan, you're terrible at retracting. You retracted BAB twice instead of retracting manasecret so your vote never actually changed from manasecret.

Schadenfreude
02-27-2010, 02:20 PM
Results?

Dylflon
02-27-2010, 02:26 PM
In the new thread, my good man.